Victory Day

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-08-2013, 12:32 AM
Victory Day
The Honorable leader of Turkish Independence War and his brothers-in-arms got the victory againts the whole Imperialist nations and their puppets , today 30th of August will be celebrated through whole Country of Turkey. By this victory Imperialist Nations started to be having rebellion fires in their colonies.This victory has been an inspiration to the whole oppressed and exploited countries at all.

Great and Almighty Atatürk is the one of the biggest Revolutionaries through out the history. His revolution will be standing and living in our hearts for evermore. Drinking Beverage

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=...552&type=1

His neighbour brings Ashure , They eat it with bread !
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-08-2013, 12:53 AM
RE: Victory Day
(30-08-2013 12:32 AM)Riqposso Wrote:  The Honorable leader of Turkish Independence War and his brothers-in-arms got the victory againts the whole Imperialist nations and their puppets , today 30th of August will be celebrated through whole Country of Turkey. By this victory Imperialist Nations started to be having rebellion fires in their colonies.This victory has been an inspiration to the whole oppressed and exploited countries at all.

Great and Almighty Atatürk is the one of the biggest Revolutionaries through out the history. His revolution will be standing and living in our hearts for evermore. Drinking Beverage

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=...552&type=1

And we see here a rare example of a follower of the Cult of Atatürk .

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
30-08-2013, 01:26 AM
Wait wait wait, let me get this straight (I don't know much surrounding Turkey after WW1).
The Ottoman Empire, possibly the most powerful Islamic empire the world has seen, certainly was at one stage a huge threat to Christendom (I hope spell check is giving me the right word there) Europe, destroyer of the Byzantium Empire (The Eastern Roman Empire, when the Roman Empire split up) etc.. etc.. collapses after WW1, and so you celebrate Turkey finding independence, where as Turkey is basically like half the Ottoman Empire... so like, you celebrate the fall of the Ottoman Empire?
I mean I understand that it's celebrating the independence of Turkey from the allied occupied lands formally known as the Ottoman Empire, but considering the comparison between say 1914 and 1922 I can't help but think that the allies very much fulfilled their desire to split up the Ottoman Empire, the Islamic world power. I can't help but think the allies very much came out on top of this one, which seems like a really weird thing to celebrate IMO...

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
30-08-2013, 04:12 AM
By repelling Imperialist forces and the christian hordes, he is highly popular with muslims.

But his reforms were secular.

Top dude, I reckon.

Thumbsup

30-08-2013, 04:12 AM (This post was last modified: 30-08-2013 04:21 AM by Riqposso.)
(30-08-2013 01:26 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Wait wait wait, let me get this straight (I don't know much surrounding Turkey after WW1).
The Ottoman Empire, possibly the most powerful Islamic empire the world has seen, certainly was at one stage a huge threat to Christendom (I hope spell check is giving me the right word there) Europe, destroyer of the Byzantium Empire (The Eastern Roman Empire, when the Roman Empire split up) etc.. etc.. collapses after WW1, and so you celebrate Turkey finding independence, where as Turkey is basically like half the Ottoman Empire... so like, you celebrate the fall of the Ottoman Empire?
I mean I understand that it's celebrating the independence of Turkey from the allied occupied lands formally known as the Ottoman Empire, but considering the comparison between say 1914 and 1922 I can't help but think that the allies very much fulfilled their desire to split up the Ottoman Empire, the Islamic world power. I can't help but think the allies very much came out on top of this one, which seems like a really weird thing to celebrate IMO...
You do know that Ottoman Empire had nearly nothing after the WW1 . Sheriyya wasn't effective againts muslims , Arabs betrayed us , nationalism were a real spreaded around the world and many things that science and intellect brought upon the humanity was nearly unknown by the Ottomans .Islam is not the answer. The Ottoman Empire had his life.It wasn't able to continue anymore . We're not living in that kind of time anymore. We tried to survive and get our independence with nothing ! Yeah No guns no clothes no trucks no money nothing

Ottoman Empire wasn't giving a damn about anything . They were trying to be a mandate of England or America but they have forgotten that Turks cant live under threats and mandate . We prefer to die rather than living like sheeps . Our ancestors heroes , history full of victories and civilisation and the name of Turk is nothing without independence.

Learn about Turkish history first and what kind of great leader Atatürk was.
And yeah Allies finally killed the "sick man"

(30-08-2013 04:12 AM)DLJ Wrote:  By repelling Imperialist forces and the christian hordes, he is highly popular with muslims.

But his reforms were secular.

Top dude, I reckon.

Thumbsup
Only the ones who got his thoughts and orderings can understand that he wasn't religious that much at all Smile
No one can know about that but a Almighty Man that so interested about science and intellect and others is expected to be not to be in favour of religion.
Also after what Arabs did in Aleppo and betrayal! It can be discussed on another topic why Atatürk didn't like and actually wrote and said hardy things about religion.

His neighbour brings Ashure , They eat it with bread !
30-08-2013, 04:29 AM
Muffsy,
For your edification:

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post