Video Discussion (Drunk man tries to hop fence)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-04-2014, 08:00 AM
RE: Video Discussion (Drunk man tries to hop fence)
(16-04-2014 06:37 AM)DLJ Wrote:  You thought that was agile and co-ordinated?!?!?

That's what I'm like when I'm drunk but concentrating really, really hard.

WTAF are you like when you're drunk? Incapable of standing?

If you ever get around to hosting a party... I'll be on the next available aircraft.

Thumbsup

Hey, I'm a pro at this shit..... what he was doing is considered ballroom dancing compared to the state of drunkenness around these parts. Big Grin

Next party, your more than welcome to join in the falling off barstools routine. Laugh out load

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2014, 09:14 AM
Hmmm... very interesting, yes.

Well, what I thought is that the apes and I must have derived from something a little more sloth-like Sleepy . I was thinking "Awww... so cute! Like a sloth!" Then when he untucked his shirt I snapped out of it and was scared for a second. Then the music got to me, and I remembered the video is from Russia, I started to reflect on its current economic state and I thought- yup, that would prob be me, too- or at least my best friend.

As for the kid, I think his thoughts were: "Who is the creeper hanging by the fence? What a creep thing to do, hang by a random fence (and I mean, hang!). Oh wait- he's drunk, NM... just carry on. Do-dee-do-do-do."

I am curious if the man knows youtube has 2 mill+ views. I have no real presumptions about how he feels about that- maybe he is a local celebrity now, or maybe a laughing stock, or something else. Consider I don't know.

I left the thing feeling more sad than entertained I think, and of course curious.
16-04-2014, 10:01 AM
(15-04-2014 10:04 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  What was going through the man's mind?

Man:
"Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

(15-04-2014 10:04 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  What was the boy thinking/feeling?

Boy:
"You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense."

Man:
"Well, shit. That should have been obvious."
16-04-2014, 10:38 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ wha? Gasp

Hobo

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
16-04-2014, 11:18 AM
The guy is drunk alright. Looks like he had too much illegal vodka. He's probably asking himself, "How the fuck did I end up in here?" As for the kid, he's more than likely seen it all before and is just thinking " What a gobshite, I'd love to see him fall and land on his arse".

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
16-04-2014, 09:19 PM
(15-04-2014 10:54 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I think this man represents the growing struggles in today's modern society.
The fence metaphorically represents the hurdles that are put in our way, bills, stress, work, kids, etc.. and are barriers in our fast paced modern society that block us on our true path to happiness. And we are like the drunk man, stumbling around on the wrong side of the fence without a focused goal on the important things. Thus, we continuously bash and struggle to get over the fence due to our "drunkenness" state.
BUT if we remain vigilant in our lives and keep putting one foot infront of the other than eventually the hole in the seemingly unpassable barrier will reveal itself to us and we will overcome the fence of life and reach the otherside and the greener grass it possesses.

That is what that video says to me.

[Image: Meme-guy-staring-at-computer-screen-thinking.jpg]

Wow. That's just so profound earmuffs. Man, that's deep. I'll go off and meditate now.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.