Video from South Africa

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-03-2017, 12:46 PM
RE: Video from South Africa
(10-03-2017 12:44 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  So I've heard. I only was on the mountain for 10 minutes because I had to get back to the conference. I also was not able to get anywhere else in SA because I left so quickly. I would like to go back again sometime and do it right.

The country is full of wonderful places to see.

Take a motorcycle. Seriously. If you're into it, PM me and I can hook you up with a guy who does personalized tours.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2017, 02:48 PM
RE: Video from South Africa
(10-03-2017 12:46 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  
(10-03-2017 12:44 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  So I've heard. I only was on the mountain for 10 minutes because I had to get back to the conference. I also was not able to get anywhere else in SA because I left so quickly. I would like to go back again sometime and do it right.

The country is full of wonderful places to see.

Take a motorcycle. Seriously. If you're into it, PM me and I can hook you up with a guy who does personalized tours.

Thanks for the offer. It will probably be several years before I can go again. I wouldn't go without my wife.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post