Videogame Idioms.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-12-2012, 12:07 PM
RE: Videogame Idioms.
(13-12-2012 10:08 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(13-12-2012 01:28 AM)Humakt Wrote:  Never played guild wars, if its the mmorg jump challenge I was talking about a quest in the new Rohan expansion for Lord of the rings Online. If your a mmorger, Lotro is F2P and well worth a look. As is Planetside 2, just been playin that this week is pretty epic at times. Anywhoo Smile
Ah nice.

Nah not a big MMO player. I like GW2 but don't play it much, end game is limited and lvling more then 1 character is a chore.
WoW is still the only really good MMO out there. Just it sucks your money like a Nigerian.
I disagree. Star Trek Online is quite an entertaining MMO.

WoW, since Wrath of the Lich King, has been an insufferable leech in the gaming community.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-12-2012, 10:21 PM
(13-12-2012 12:07 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(13-12-2012 10:08 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Ah nice.

Nah not a big MMO player. I like GW2 but don't play it much, end game is limited and lvling more then 1 character is a chore.
WoW is still the only really good MMO out there. Just it sucks your money like a Nigerian.

WoW, since Wrath of the Lich King, has been an insufferable leech in the gaming community.
I actually have never seen anything on Star Trek online so can't really comment on that one actually.
I really should look into it. I've played a lot of f2p mmo's but yeah, never even looked into Star Trek online.
WoW pissed me off how it's gone extremely simplified. I stopped playing just before the patch that made tech trees like 5 abilities in total rather then like the 30 each tree it was prior.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
14-12-2012, 08:23 AM
(13-12-2012 10:08 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(13-12-2012 01:28 AM)Humakt Wrote:  Never played guild wars, if its the mmorg jump challenge I was talking about a quest in the new Rohan expansion for Lord of the rings Online. If your a mmorger, Lotro is F2P and well worth a look. As is Planetside 2, just been playin that this week is pretty epic at times. Anywhoo Smile
Ah nice.

Yeah, hear you. I tend to play 2 or 3 mmorgs at the same time and rotate through several every once and a while. Currently I'm in Lotro, Planetside 2 and STO. Ive also played a lot of WOW, but I left just before lich king. If WOW is your thing, have a look at LOTRO, its different and in some ways I found it superior to WOW and its FTP so you might find it a suitable alternative.

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-12-2012, 08:28 AM
(13-12-2012 12:07 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(13-12-2012 10:08 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Ah nice.

Smile, for once we agree, who'd have thunk it. STO is quite entertaining, it does however have next to no depth in it, it took me 2 or 3 weeks to cap out and even as ftp leet out my gear. I could have very slightly better gear if I payed for it, but really not much. That aside STO has some nice features, duty officers are an excellent mechanic and ground missions although really just a mini game are also good in evoking a trek like feel to the proceedings. The player built content you make and play all submitted in game is also a great feature and sme of the player made content is very good.

Legal Disclaimer: I am right, I reserve the right to be wrong without notice, opinions may change, your statutory rights are not affected, opinions expressed are not my own and are an approximation for the sake of communication.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-12-2012, 08:48 AM
I've grown a love/hate relationships to games having the "crying baby" eerie part. Or any point where you are in some type of mystery maze with an over looming sound to spook the player that's out of the realm of the normal gameplay.

I call it the crying baby part because of Max Payne which best emphasized it. Anyone who played the game should know what I speak of.

"Love is hot, Truth is molten!"