View From Your Window.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
05-09-2016, 01:13 PM
RE: View From Your Window.
Okay there's no window here yet, but this is the part of the property where we plan on building our vacation home near Rivière-Rouge, QC once I finish with the remodeling/repairs on the house where we actually live back in Gatineau. So it's sort of the view out of our prospective window Tongue

[Image: iM5mI7K.jpg]

And also a bunch of mushrooms my son found on the property (and therefore within view of potential windows, so still I'm only partially cheating) yesterday while I was clearing bushes and branches out of the way to begin making a path from the road to the areas I need to start working on to eventually make my little cabin in the woods a reality.
[Image: eOiPjgE.jpg]

[Image: d1tNByL.jpg]

[Image: xZo23UU.jpg]

[Image: chXHpJF.jpg]

[Image: SGeSVtd.jpg]

[Image: NLCiZ1s.jpg]

[Image: qqJK20V.jpg]

[Image: WexFSUS.jpg]

[Image: W3iD7GU.jpg]

[Image: JiZI9wR.jpg]

And the little creak that runs along the eastern boundary of our property. My girlfriend still hasn't seen the creak despite, well, owning half of it, because the bushes are thicker than she cares to push her way through lol. Obviously I've got some serious landscaping to do and pathways to build in order to make this place liveable for normal people without breaking the local regulations regarding only deforesting 30% of the property.
[Image: i5MMMZL.jpg]

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
06-09-2016, 08:19 AM
(05-09-2016 03:19 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  You -- you -- you drive like Limeys!

The Commonwealth. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
06-09-2016, 09:03 AM
View From Your Window.
Back garden

[Image: b1309e4f1d2ef987f09b52191c71ba98.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like ukatheist's post
06-09-2016, 09:54 AM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2016 10:10 AM by Gloucester.)
Strange, the image will not show, hmmm...
Try this one
[Image: 20160906_164524.jpg]

Works in preview.

View from my kitchen window of the flat below's back garden, after it was firebombed by a tenant who was (rightly) evicted with a little prejudice.

That was three months ago, still no wirk on the fences. Maybe insurance claim problems, if the landlord ever even insured it. That kind,of landlord, thought buy-to-let would be a cash cow investment.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 1 user Likes Gloucester's post
06-09-2016, 10:58 AM
View of my window last xmas

[Image: j0i1yh.jpg]

Misspelling deliberate.

There were coloured LEDS around it later.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 7 users Like Gloucester's post
02-05-2017, 12:45 AM
The view from my window as I was leaving KL yesterday was the wall of rain akin to post #1.
Here's the view from my hotel window as of 7am (5am in my head), Port Moresby, PNG:

[Image: 25i59i9.jpg]

Around 9am local time, I walked down to the beach. Every single passerby smiled and said "good morning". Wow! Every one. There was even waving and calling from car / truck windows! Blink

Reminds me of Perth (Oz, not Scotland) for that reason. Also, the architecture is quite Perthian with a touch of South of France.

Turns out it's election season and the current PM is holding a conference in this hotel.

Anyway, here's a closer look at the beach (obviously not from my window anymore):

[Image: w1a8a1.jpg]

And an even closer look at the beach ... the nearest thing I've got to a selfie ... smoking a fag:

[Image: 1zv944g.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
02-05-2017, 04:16 AM
I was testing out a new GoPro a few years ago and decided to set up a timelapse that lasted the entire day. So this is the view from my window above my front door.

Pretty cool watching the shadows move throughout the day.

Storms rolling through

Storm after it passed

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.
[+] 1 user Likes RearViewMirror's post