View of the afterlife in Job

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-08-2015, 04:25 PM
RE: View of the afterlife in Job
(06-08-2015 03:47 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(06-08-2015 02:08 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Nope. (Not that you care), but Jews (as ANY scholar of Hebrew culture can tell you, which YOU are not, clearly), thought that "shades" went to Sheol. They did not believe in "souls".
Well, the Bible doesn't teach what they believe. I only explained what the Bible teach.
(06-08-2015 02:08 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Sheol was not where Yahweh lived.
I never said this. I said that Yahweh(Jesus Christ) visited Sheol or spirit world or world of the dead and preached the Gospel ACCORDING to the Bible.

Yahweh is not Jesus Christ. Yahweh was his father, according to the Bible. Are you THAT uneducated ? What good would it do to preach to the dead ? And furthermore, you made that shit up. It's a fairy tale told by fools.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
06-08-2015, 04:33 PM
(06-08-2015 04:25 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Yahweh is not Jesus Christ. Yahweh was his father, according to the Bible. Are you THAT uneducated ?
please books, chapters, verses where the Bible claims this.
thank you.
(06-08-2015 04:25 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  What good would it do to preach to the dead ?
the same what it would do those who didn't die yet. Only flesh is dead but spirit lives.
(06-08-2015 04:25 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  And furthermore, you made that shit up. It's a fairy tale told by fools.
No, I didn't make this up. I am telling what the Bible claims.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
06-08-2015, 04:35 PM
(06-08-2015 04:16 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(06-08-2015 03:54 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Jesus is savior according to the NT. Job is in the OT. Job did not know about Jesus.
Redeemer or Yahweh was not born yet on Earth that is why in the Old Testament times Yahweh was not called by His earthly name.
Job knew who Redeemer was.

P.S. Job according to the Book of Job knew that he will be resurrected(changed).

Right, because Job believed he was going to Sheol. Where does it say that Job (in the Book of Job) knew the Redeemer was definitively Jesus? Since it doesn't say that--the Redeemer could be anyone or anything.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
06-08-2015, 04:58 PM
(06-08-2015 04:33 PM)Alla Wrote:  please books, chapters, verses where the Bible claims this.
thank you.

Thanks for yet again demonstrating you have not the slightest clue what you are talking about.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
06-08-2015, 05:15 PM
(06-08-2015 04:58 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(06-08-2015 04:33 PM)Alla Wrote:  please books, chapters, verses where the Bible claims this.
thank you.

Thanks for yet again demonstrating you have not the slightest clue what you are talking about.
Hmm, you say that according to the Bible Yahweh is Father and you can not or do not want to tell me books names, chapters and verses.
That's Ok, I don't care.Smile

06-08-2015, 05:27 PM
(06-08-2015 05:15 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(06-08-2015 04:58 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Thanks for yet again demonstrating you have not the slightest clue what you are talking about.
Hmm, you say that according to the Bible Yahweh is Father and you can not or do not want to tell me books names, chapters and verses.

And yet you post.

#sigh
06-08-2015, 06:03 PM
thank You, gennybee!!

06-08-2015, 06:04 PM
(06-08-2015 05:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-08-2015 05:15 PM)Alla Wrote:  Hmm, you say that according to the Bible Yahweh is Father and you can not or do not want to tell me books names, chapters and verses.

And yet you post.
yes, I post. I just do not care that you do not want to show me where the Bible says that Yahweh is the FatherSmile

06-08-2015, 06:11 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2015 06:17 PM by GirlyMan.)
(06-08-2015 06:04 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(06-08-2015 05:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And yet you post.
yes, I post. I just do not care that you do not want to show me where the Bible says that Yahweh is the FatherSmile

I don't know that it does. I always thought Yahweh meant "I AM" which always leads me to the conclusion that since "I AM" too I must be God.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
06-08-2015, 06:19 PM
Jesus was a Jew. He often referred (or was said to in the gospels), his "father".
Here ya go sweetie.
http://eom.byu.edu/index.php/Jehovah,_Jesus_Christ
Facepalm