Viewing Threads I Participated In

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-08-2015, 09:53 PM (This post was last modified: 13-08-2015 04:09 PM by smileXsmileXsmile.)
Viewing Threads I Participated In
How do I view threads that I didn't start but participated in? It would be a nice feature to have. I know some other forums have it. ...or do I have to subscribe to every thread I comment on to stay updated?

I recently commented on a thread and I cannot find it. There should be a feature that allows me to see threads that i participated in. (not subscribed and not initially started by me). know what I mean?

"If you cannot explain it simply, you don't understand it enough" -Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-08-2015, 10:00 PM
RE: VIEWING THREADS I PARTICIPATED IN
If you go to your profile page, under "Total Posts" is "Find All Posts", and will list your most recent posts first, on downward.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
12-08-2015, 10:03 PM
It would be nice. I routinely drunk post on a bunch of threads in a night, and then can't remember what I said where. Dodgy

I need to be able to go back and see what apologies need to be made. Angel

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
12-08-2015, 10:07 PM
[Image: guide_zpsocc4zw21.png]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
12-08-2015, 10:37 PM
JDog - This is for you:

Woof...woof woof... woof!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
12-08-2015, 10:41 PM
(12-08-2015 10:37 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  JDog - This is for you:

Woof...woof woof... woof!

Good one lol

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
13-08-2015, 07:14 AM
JUST LOOK FOR THE BLACK DOT NEXT TO THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
13-08-2015, 04:08 PM
(12-08-2015 10:07 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  [Image: guide_zpsocc4zw21.png]

Boom! (apparently it's hidden) You're the best JDog and RocketSurgeon. Thanks.

"If you cannot explain it simply, you don't understand it enough" -Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like smileXsmileXsmile's post
13-08-2015, 04:25 PM
RE: Viewing Threads I Participated In
I think the default setting is that any time you reply in a thread, you're subscirbed. So unless you've changed that you can go to User CP And click on 'view all subscriptions" on the right side of the screen, or subscirbed threads in the menu on the left.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
13-08-2015, 04:44 PM
RE: Viewing Threads I Participated In
(13-08-2015 04:25 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I think the default setting is that any time you reply in a thread, you're subscirbed. So unless you've changed that you can go to User CP And click on 'view all subscriptions" on the right side of the screen, or subscirbed threads in the menu on the left.

Think his point though is he wanted to find his posts though, not just the threads.

Edit: Way too many thoughs though Tongue