Viocjit the Agnostic Christian

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-05-2013, 12:13 PM
RE: Viocjit the Agnostic Christian
@kingschosen Doubting believer I accept this therm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-09-2016, 08:06 PM
I'm now a Strong Atheist since 2 or 3 years old.
[+] 3 users Like viocjit's post
18-09-2016, 08:23 PM
(18-09-2016 08:06 PM)viocjit Wrote:  I'm now a Strong Atheist since 2 or 3 years old.

What changed your mind?

"Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's."- Mark Twain in Eruption
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
18-09-2016, 08:41 PM
How bizarre is this?

Check out my atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-09-2016, 10:00 PM
I guess you've been busy. Wink

Do you feel as if it was a slow process or did it happen all at once?

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
19-09-2016, 12:37 AM
(18-09-2016 08:41 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  How bizarre is this?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
19-09-2016, 12:57 AM
Welcome to the club, V!

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
20-09-2016, 01:17 AM
(25-05-2013 06:53 AM)viocjit Wrote:  Hello ! I'm viocjit and I'm an Agnostic Christian and I would like to do an original presentation.
If you want to know more about myself :

1.First name : Anthony
2.Last name : TOP SECRET
3.Nationality : French
4.Date of birth : TOP SECRET
5.Age : 19 years old
6.Hobbies : Computing , Reading , TV , Radio , Spirituality , Religions , Foreign languages , Video games etc...
7.Languages : English (advanced) , French (native) and I know a little bit of others languages like Classical Arabic , Hebrew , Spanish , Italian , Portuguese , Latin , German , Dutch , Norwegian , Russian and Farsi.
8.Metaphysical identity : Agnostic Christian (like the majority of people in France).
9.Why I'm here : I would discuss about a lot of things.
10.Last words for this thread : I hope have a lot of good moments here.

Hey, how's it going?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
20-09-2016, 03:40 AM
Hello! Big Grin
Today, 01:36 AM
(18-09-2016 08:23 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(18-09-2016 08:06 PM)viocjit Wrote:  I'm now a Strong Atheist since 2 or 3 years old.

What changed your mind?

I will explain it in the simplest way.
I was a believer in many conspiracy theories about Illuminati , Freemasonry , Bilderberg Group and pseudo-facts like 911 was an inside job etc...
Since my 4 years old (1998) when I did really began to believe in God I felt that I was chosen by the creator to do important things (I was certainly trapped by my ego). This feeling follow me until my deconversion.
I read the Bible (Roman Catholic canon) and read critics made by Atheists then read and watch documentations about history. When I began to understand that all that was made-up by human mind. I thought that Satan was trying to deceit me.
After I though about look after critics of conspiracy theories. When I began to understand that conspiracy theories = false facts.
I can easily understand month to month that I was a delusional person then deconversion was full.
It was full in 2013 or 2014 (I don't remember) between the age of 19-20 years old.

Keys to understand better my story :
1.When I was 12 or 13 years old (2006-2007) I became a conspiracy theorist. Because these conspiracy theories comfort me in the belief the eternal gave me a mission. I discovered conspiracy theories with my interest in esoteric beliefs when I was aged of 11 or 12 years old (2005-2006).
2.I made researches to find the right Christian denomination. I can't found it. None of these are right because Christianity = fake.
3.I know that evolution theory is true since my 8 years old (2002). (All these years I thought that the Genesis is only an allegory to explain sin etc... but when I read it at the age of 16 or 17 years (2010-2011) old I can't understood the sense of this text. Now I know this isn't an allegory like it contain the beliefs of a group of human from the Ancient world).

In present time , I know that I lived in a delusion nearly my whole life.

(18-09-2016 08:41 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  How bizarre is this?

How bizarre is being an Atheist ?
That is your question ?

(18-09-2016 10:00 PM)kim Wrote:  I guess you've been busy. Wink

Do you feel as if it was a slow process or did it happen all at once?

It was a slow and fast process. I know these two words are oxymoron but it is the simplest and fastest way to explain.

(20-09-2016 01:17 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(25-05-2013 06:53 AM)viocjit Wrote:  Hello ! I'm viocjit and I'm an Agnostic Christian and I would like to do an original presentation.
If you want to know more about myself :

1.First name : Anthony
2.Last name : TOP SECRET
3.Nationality : French
4.Date of birth : TOP SECRET
5.Age : 19 years old
6.Hobbies : Computing , Reading , TV , Radio , Spirituality , Religions , Foreign languages , Video games etc...
7.Languages : English (advanced) , French (native) and I know a little bit of others languages like Classical Arabic , Hebrew , Spanish , Italian , Portuguese , Latin , German , Dutch , Norwegian , Russian and Farsi.
8.Metaphysical identity : Agnostic Christian (like the majority of people in France).
9.Why I'm here : I would discuss about a lot of things.
10.Last words for this thread : I hope have a lot of good moments here.

Hey, how's it going?

I'm not well but I'm good.
I'm a man in a situation of unemployment with an uncertain future for many reasons (As any human being). I don't want to speak about all these reasons in a public places to avoid identifications by some people. I'm speaking about some people on this board who know maybe me in real life (There are very very few probabilities).
But I can tell you some of these :
1.I haven't a driving license that is necessary because many employers want people with it. I'm doing training to pass the theoretical test.
2.I haven't a diploma above collège level
(secondary education or / and high school accorded to country).
NOTE : In the French context. Boss think diploma is more important than motivation. It's not like in USA , UK , Canada and others countries in which the majority of boss prefer a motivated man / woman that someone with a diploma who isn't motivated.
In France it does exist a diploma to be a ripper.
In France it does exist a diploma to be a street cleaner.
In France it does exist a diploma to be a barman.
3.I have many ideas for my future but which path to follow.
[+] 2 users Like viocjit's post