Viocjit the Agnostic Christian

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-09-2016, 02:49 AM
RE: Viocjit the Agnostic Christian
(26-09-2016 01:36 AM)viocjit Wrote:  In France it does exist a diploma to be a ripper.

Je connais que l'anglais n'est pas ton langue maternelle mais ce que tu as dit est vraimant drole Smile En anglais un "ripper" est un meurtrier.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
26-09-2016, 02:54 AM
(26-09-2016 02:49 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(26-09-2016 01:36 AM)viocjit Wrote:  In France it does exist a diploma to be a ripper.

Je connais que l'anglais n'est pas ton langue maternelle mais ce que tu as dit est vraimant drole Smile En anglais un "ripper" est un meurtrier.

[Image: 1*u2vPq0g9cC-QASbXhXUNDA.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
26-09-2016, 03:13 AM
first of all, salut Big Grin

(18-09-2016 08:06 PM)viocjit Wrote:  I'm now a Strong Atheist since 2 or 3 years old.

why are you a Strong Atheist and not a Weak Atheist?

The best thing about atheism is, since it's a LACK of belief, it can't be wrong.

The worst thing about atheism is, since it's a LACK of belief, it can't be right.
26-09-2016, 04:50 AM
(26-09-2016 03:13 AM)thatoneguy Wrote:  first of all, salut Big Grin

(18-09-2016 08:06 PM)viocjit Wrote:  I'm now a Strong Atheist since 2 or 3 years old.

He goes to gym

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
30-09-2016, 07:52 PM
(26-09-2016 02:49 AM)morondog Wrote:  

FRANÇAIS-FRENCH :
Ripper = éventreur
Murderer = Meurtrier

J'ai choisi ce mot pour parler des éboueurs. Les mots rippeur ou ripper peuvent être utilisé pour parler d'un éboueur en langue française.
En français il y'a des mots qu'un anglophone de naissance ne comprendrait pas sans les apprendre.

Exemples par ordre alphabétique :
Babyfoot = Table Football
Brushing (un) = blow-dry (A)
Parking = Car Park
Smoking = Dinner Jacket or Tuxedo
Tennisman = Tennis player

ENGLISH-ANGLAIS :
Ripper = éventreur
Murderer = Meurtrier

I choice this word to speak about dustmen. The words rippeur or ripper can be used to speak about a Rubbish man in French language.
In French there are words than a native English speaker can't understand without learn these.

Examples by alphabetical order :
Parking = Car Park
[+] 2 users Like viocjit's post
30-09-2016, 07:56 PM

I'm a strong Atheist because I don't believe in any god and I don't think a god can exist.

I think that all religions are false and I don't believe deism , pantheism and others beliefs like that can be true. This is why I'm a strong Atheist.

(26-09-2016 04:50 AM)morondog Wrote:  

He goes to gym

I like this joke.
[+] 3 users Like viocjit's post
30-09-2016, 08:12 PM
(30-09-2016 07:56 PM)viocjit Wrote:  

I'm a strong Atheist because I don't believe in any god and I don't think a god can exist.

I think that all religions are false and I don't believe deism , pantheism and others beliefs like that can be true. This is why I'm a strong Atheist.

(26-09-2016 04:50 AM)morondog Wrote:  He goes to gym

I like this joke.

Moi aussi.
J'approuve ce petit drôle.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
01-10-2016, 09:05 AM
(30-09-2016 07:56 PM)viocjit Wrote:  I'm a strong Atheist because I don't believe in any god and I don't think a god can exist.

you "think", or do you "believe" that they can't exist?

And why do you think that?

The best thing about atheism is, since it's a LACK of belief, it can't be wrong.

The worst thing about atheism is, since it's a LACK of belief, it can't be right.
03-10-2016, 12:45 AM
(30-09-2016 07:52 PM)viocjit Wrote:  
(26-09-2016 02:49 AM)morondog Wrote:  Je connais que l'anglais n'est pas ton langue maternelle mais ce que tu as dit est vraimant drole Smile En anglais un "ripper" est un meurtrier.

FRANÇAIS-FRENCH :
Ripper = éventreur
Murderer = Meurtrier

J'ai choisi ce mot pour parler des éboueurs. Les mots rippeur ou ripper peuvent être utilisé pour parler d'un éboueur en langue française.
En français il y'a des mots qu'un anglophone de naissance ne comprendrait pas sans les apprendre.

Exemples par ordre alphabétique :
Parking = Car Park

ENGLISH-ANGLAIS :
Ripper = éventreur
Murderer = Meurtrier

I choice this word to speak about dustmen. The words rippeur or ripper can be used to speak about a Rubbish man in French language.
In French there are words than a native English speaker can't understand without learn these.

Examples by alphabetical order :
Parking = Car Park

I done got told Shy

06-10-2016, 02:11 PM
(01-10-2016 09:05 AM)thatoneguy Wrote:  
(30-09-2016 07:56 PM)viocjit Wrote:  I'm a strong Atheist because I don't believe in any god and I don't think a god can exist.

you "think", or do you "believe" that they can't exist?

And why do you think that?

I don't like the word "believe" for this context because Atheism is the absence of belief in any god. This is why I don't want to say "I believe that they can't exist" but prefer to say "I don't believe that they can exist".

Why don't I believe in the God or Goddess of any religions :
An approximative explanation : Read and debunk religious books.

Why don't I believe in Deism :
One reason among others is I can't conceptualise the existence of a deist god or a deist goddess because this divinity is different for each deist.
It seem to me evident that perception of any God does exist only in our brain because each believers have his / her own conception of this / these divinity(ies). Many believers will claim anybody have its own understanding about it. I'd like to say to them to learn more about neurology. If brain parts of theirs brain involved in theirs beliefs is injured. Conception about the belief would certainly change in the majority of situations.

Why don't I believe in Pantheism :
One reason among others is the next :
If the whole universe is God itself.
Are we a part of this God ourselves ?
I don't think humans are divinities or
a part of a divinity.