Violence by catholics against Femen

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-11-2012, 09:56 AM
RE: Violence by catholics against Femen
Hah. Well, we all know that no true catholics would ever commit violence against others. Har..har..har har har....
[Image: tumblr_mdugsw9qQE1rka6l9o1_500.gif]

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2012, 12:49 AM
(19-11-2012 03:46 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  I'm just a simple guy. Let people who love each other marry each other if they want to. Who does it really harm?

But whether you're for or against gay marriage, for God's sake, don't attack these protesters - what this old stinking world needs is more topless women marching. Everywhere. All the time. Don't attack them; feed them and support them and invite them to your hometown!

The way I see it is it does no real harm to anyone. I think the reason that government doesn't want to allow it and therefore panders to the religious is taxes. If gays get married they are entitled to the same tax benefits that straight people are. Imagine our country as one giant IHOP or other place that allows kids to eat for free. Everyone pays more in order to offset the cost of kids meals. It is just that people with kids are the only ones that benefit from it. Married couples get the benefits while the gay people pay more. I have no problem with them getting married and I am married. I would gladly give up the benefits if it meant equality. The problem is that we have a secular government that acts like a religious one in order to get votes from idiots and further their agenda.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Birdguy1979's post
22-11-2012, 12:50 AM
I seriously thought the title said violence by catholics against Fremen. For a moment.... only a moment... I thought, "Finally, House Atreides stepped up!"
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Logisch's post