Visions of Antarctica

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2011, 03:14 PM

Heart Visions of Antarctica
The Atlantic Recent Scenes From Antarctica

Gorgeous. Puts my thinking it's cold here into a whole other perspective. [Image: 8.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2011, 09:44 PM
RE: Visions of Antarctica
Awesome pictures! I can't imagine living there for any length of time though, especially when it's dark for months.

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2011, 10:26 PM

These are amazing. I had to call my wife in so she could see too. I wanted to look at them twice. Thank you so much for sharing.
Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2011, 12:19 AM
Excellent. Thanks.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
09-03-2011, 02:10 AM
Amazing. I had to save the link so I can check them out later as well.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-03-2011, 10:14 AM
Thanks for sharing.

I wish I could have been a part of the scientific legend made there.

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
09-03-2011, 05:05 PM
Amazing photos! Thanks for sharing this with us. I would love to be part of the scientific team that made that possible, I've always wanted to go to a frozen desert like that.

BTW I LOL'd with this comment about the photos;

Gordon James Gianninoto said:

"Love the photo of the star trails. If Planet X were not about to cause pole shift, the trails would be circles, but the oval proves the earth is wobbling in an oval to get away from the north pole of PX. This is causing the normal west to east jet stream to form huge north south and south north loops responsible for all the strange temperature changes worldwide including a 100 degree change in Texas last month, February 2011. And this photo was taken in 2009, so now the wobble is worse! Great photos!"

Hehe I cant believe that someone pulled out the Planet X BS on that article Confused. But anyway, the photos of antartic landscapes are magnificent. Peace.

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”
-Georgia Harkness.

"La fe es patrimonio de los pendejos. (Faith is patrimony of the dumbfucks)."
-Diego Rivera
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-03-2011, 11:46 PM
I can't believe that someone is so stupid that he doesn't know that if the world was wobbling on its spin the star trails would not be in the perfect circle that the photo shows. Duh! Gordon James Gianninoto is a profound idiot.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
10-03-2011, 08:36 AM
Wow, nice southern lights!

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.