Voices of the syrian rebels and citizens in Ghoutta

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-08-2013, 06:12 PM
Voices of the syrian rebels and citizens in Ghoutta
"my son came to me two weeks ago asking what I thought the weapons were that he had been asked carry" Said Abu Abdel Moneim, the father of a rebel killed in the chemical attack. His sone that died in the attack was killed in a tunnel that they were using to store weapons, abdel monheim described the weapons as "having a tube like structure" while others were "like a huge gas bottle". The father of the rebel that died said these weapons came from prince bandar, (Saudi Arabia).

Ghoutta (the town where the attack happened) said that rebels were storing their weapons in tunnels while sleeping somewhere else, away from their weapons.

A female rebel fighter who wanted to be called K said "they didn't tell us what the arms were or how to use them" "we didn't know they were chemical weapons. We never imagined they were chemical weapons" "When sauidi Prince Babdar gives such weapons to people, he must give them to those who know how to handle and use them".

A rebel leader in Ghoutta named J agreed. "Jabhat al Nusrah (alqaeda) do not cooperate with rebels except for fighting on the ground, they do not share secret information. They merely used some ordinary rebels to carry and operate this material" "WE WERE VERY CURIOUS ABOUT THESE ARMS. AND UNFORTUNATELY, SOME OF THE FIGHTERS HANDLED THE WEAPONS IMPORPERLY AND SET OFF THE EXPLOSIONS"

The full article where this is reported- http://www.mintpressnews.com/witnesses-o...ns/168135/

Even the citizens AND REBELS in Ghoutta believe the attack was carried out by more extreme elements in Syria either on purpose or on accident.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes I and I's post
31-08-2013, 06:51 PM
RE: Voices of the syrian rebels and citizens in Ghoutta
Sane repost of a legit news article.

Who are you, and what the fuck have you done with I and I?

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
31-08-2013, 07:04 PM
(31-08-2013 06:51 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Sane repost of a legit news article.

I thought all news sources that weren't from Uncle Sam were not acceptable to you guys.
31-08-2013, 07:09 PM
(31-08-2013 07:04 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(31-08-2013 06:51 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Sane repost of a legit news article.

I thought all news sources that weren't from Uncle Sam were not acceptable to you guys.

Where's your evidence for this assertion?
Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
31-08-2013, 07:26 PM
I was wondering when you was gonna post this I and I.

I have been looking around the net to see how chemical weapons work. I have seen a video where alleged rebels were using mortars to fire chemical weapons and they put a primer charge on whilst loading. If anybody can find a link that shows the mechanics of how chemical weapons operate I would be grateful.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
31-08-2013, 07:32 PM
(31-08-2013 07:26 PM)bemore Wrote:  I was wondering when you was gonna post this I and I.

I have been looking around the net to see how chemical weapons work. I have seen a video where alleged rebels were using mortars to fire chemical weapons and they put a primer charge on whilst loading. If anybody can find a link that shows the mechanics of how chemical weapons operate I would be grateful.

I will look. Another thing not mentioned are the previous chemical attacks which only Russia investigated. The investigation took 3 months and the conclusion was that it was one of the rebel factions that carried out the attack before the recent one, Russia then presented this to the UN.
31-08-2013, 07:39 PM
(31-08-2013 07:26 PM)bemore Wrote:  I have been looking around the net to see how chemical weapons work. I have seen a video where alleged rebels were using mortars to fire chemical weapons and they put a primer charge on whilst loading. If anybody can find a link that shows the mechanics of how chemical weapons operate I would be grateful.

There's an irreducible issue with chemical weapons. They must simultaneously disperse the agent without destroying it.

The actual mechanics of this depend entirely on the particular chemical involved, and how rough you can be with it.

31-08-2013, 07:42 PM
(31-08-2013 07:39 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(31-08-2013 07:26 PM)bemore Wrote:  I have been looking around the net to see how chemical weapons work. I have seen a video where alleged rebels were using mortars to fire chemical weapons and they put a primer charge on whilst loading. If anybody can find a link that shows the mechanics of how chemical weapons operate I would be grateful.

There's an irreducible issue with chemical weapons. They must simultaneously disperse the agent without destroying it.

The actual mechanics of this depend entirely on the particular chemical involved, and how rough you can be with it.

You mean the people dispersing them might die while carrying out the attack? Kind of like what was reported by rebels in the article above?
31-08-2013, 07:45 PM (This post was last modified: 31-08-2013 08:01 PM by bemore.)
I found the video...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=317...=2&theater

You dont need a facebook account to watch it. Whilst they load, it looks like they are screwing in some sort of primer maybe??? Kinda matches the description of the weapons given in the report, wether they are actual chemical weapons I do not know.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
31-08-2013, 07:48 PM
(31-08-2013 07:42 PM)I and I Wrote:  You mean the people dispersing them might die while carrying out the attack? Kind of like what was reported by rebels in the article above?

Yes, if you're anywhere close to the release point. There's no way to exert any fine control over dispersal. There's a reason WWI chemical attacks waited for the right wind conditions between trenches...

To incorporate something into a shell or warhead, you need to make it something that will break and spread the agent as much as possible. But you can't use a high explosive to disperse it because that will destroy the agent. That's why they're generally geared for either very tactical use (single rooms or buildings - grenade or mortar shell scale) or very wide area deployment (like mass cluster bomblets).

If you're right beside your own weapon when it goes off, you'll be the first casualty.