Vosur the NINJA?!?!?!?!?!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-06-2012, 08:57 PM
RE: Vosur the NINJA?!?!?!?!?!
Join my ninja army now, or face my wrath.

Just visiting.

-SR
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-06-2012, 09:07 PM
(18-06-2012 08:57 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Join my ninja army now, or face my wrath.
Only if I can be a Doctor and bring my Raptor with me.

[Image: dinoridin.gif]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 4 users Like Erxomai's post
18-06-2012, 10:34 PM
You know my pirate army will destroy your ninja army right?

Just thought I'd let you know.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
18-06-2012, 10:46 PM
(18-06-2012 10:34 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You know my pirate army will destroy your ninja army right?

Just thought I'd let you know.
[Image: haters-gonna-hate-black-and-whtie.gif]

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
18-06-2012, 11:18 PM
Well if you wanna bring the lizard and the Halloween costume that's fine I guess.

All you really gotta do is say you're in. Not much else to it. I figure I'll pester everyone til they say they're in, ergo everyone's in the ninja army, ergo my ninja army has taken overthe forum.

Just visiting.

-SR
18-06-2012, 11:20 PM
As for the pirate army........

I'll giva you all free weed if you say you're in.

We cool?

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
19-06-2012, 05:24 AM
(18-06-2012 11:20 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  As for the pirate army........

I'll giva you all free weed if you say you're in.

We cool?
NEVER! I cannot be brought!!!

*que music and large waving flag in the background*

We have before us an ordeal of the most grievous kind. We have before us many, many long months of struggle and of suffering. You ask, what is our policy? I will say: It is to wage war, by sea, land, and air, with all our might and with all the strength that the Atheist Gods can give us; to wage war against a monstrous tyranny never surpassed in the dark, lamentable catalogue of human crime. That is our policy. You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: It is victory, victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory, however long and hard the road may be!!!!!

For I have a dream that one day this pirate nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that pirates beat ninjas."
I have a dream that one day on TheThinkingAtheist, the sons of former ninjas and the sons of sons of former ninjas will be able to sit down together at the table of piratehood. I have a dream that one day even the subsection of The Casual Coffee, a subsection sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice for all pirates!.I have a dream that my four little children will one day post on a forum where they will not be judged by the color of their forum name but by the content of their character.
I have a dream today!
!

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
19-06-2012, 05:46 AM

[Image: opforum1.png]
[+] 1 user Likes frankiej's post
19-06-2012, 07:26 AM
(18-06-2012 08:57 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Join my ninja army now, or face my wrath.

Who do we have to swear allegiance too to join your ninja army, I'm more of a ronin style samurai so I need proof of your almight ninjaness. Wink

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
19-06-2012, 07:33 AM
Ninjas cant have armys......... they are meant to work alone in the shadows.

Join MY army of MMA fighters.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post