Vote UKIP?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-04-2017, 03:17 AM
Vote UKIP?
We're in the process of having a general election that the opportunistic cunt May has called early, seeing her opponents in disarray.

The thing that puzzles me is the "vote UKIP" signs I still see around. Why, exactly? They've already achieved their one and only goal. I checked their website for more information:

Are you the kind of person who:

-Thinks we haven't fucked ourselves enough already?
-Doesn't like the pound having value?
-Has no idea what the EU is?
-Voted to leave in the referendum while having no idea what we were even voting for?
-Thinks "Britain for the British" is a slogan that means something?
-Will believe any claims politicians pull out of their arse?
-Doesn't understand that leaving the EU has already been triggered and we cannot go back?
-Doesn't like people who look different to you?

If the answer to most of these questions is "yes", then vote for UKIP if you can even fill in a voting slip properly.

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2017, 06:36 AM
RE: Vote UKIP?
You damned LGBXYZ-tolerating, liberal-intelligentsia, city-folk just don't understand what's happening do you?

You'll let the values of a once great nation become eroded and destroyed at the shine of your lattes and baguettes and croissants ... the beloved English muffin ain't good enough for ya?

It's about a way life... a BRITISH way of life! And by that I mean traditional, farming, hunting, ENGLISH way of life.

You people keep rats as pets, think foxes are cute and have blacks driving your buses. To an English gentleman, these creatures are vermin and need to be controlled. This is why we have shotguns and you don't. Your priorities are simply WRONG!

"What's wrong with just worshiping a tree?"

Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
27-04-2017, 06:44 AM
Plus, you've already got the recipe Drinking Beverage

(well, Deljoy, there are things you can do with a baguette that a muffin really wouldn't do for...)

God, did I really just say this...

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
27-04-2017, 06:59 AM
UKIP seems to be the party of the "I have no idea what I'm talking about" gang.

It's a way to say supposedly patriotic stuff, with [mostly] getting away with not being a massive racist at times. (Side note: some members of UKIP have been found to be massive racists). Take Brexit for example, these looney's are championing it by saying "its about controlling the borders!", which it wasn't...at all.

I can't really express my hate for UKIP enough.

Having problems with your computer? Visit the Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
27-04-2017, 10:04 AM
Oh, Rowan Atkinson. lmao
"now that we've got the recipe for curry, is there any need for them to stay..."

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]