Poll: Does the thread Natal Charts belong in the Science forum?
This poll is closed.
No 39.13% 9 39.13%
Yes 4.35% 1 4.35%
I don't care 56.52% 13 56.52%
Total 23 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Vote on Natal Charts

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2013, 04:57 PM
RE: Vote on Natal Charts
(28-05-2013 04:51 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(28-05-2013 04:45 PM)bemore Wrote:  Erm.... because everybody here knows the real reason why you posted them??? That reason being because you were protesting a decision you were personally were not happy with.

You will also note that the largest majority don't give a fuck.

So Chas, I have looked for the natal thread and it I cant see it anymore so it looks like you have eventually got your way.... so I expect that in the future anything that you don't like you will simply kick up another childish fuss.

Edit: I read you incorrectly. Disregard.
You disagree with the Admin on this board, that is plainly obvious as you have stated it and I remember you whining like a petulant child when I was a mod and we discussed things and you never got your own way then. The thing is Chas.... I joined this place because of its free speech policy. FSM and Hughsie uphold this because they can see in scales of grey (everybody's way) whilst you just see things in just black and white (your way).

They do more of a better job at admin on this forum that uphold the forum that I remember joining/original foundations then you could ever dream of (in my humble opinion)

Your a good contributor, but your also a fucking mard arse.

You are entitled to your opinion, such as it is. Please point out where I was whining.

The overwhelming majority of those who do give a fuck agree that that post did not belong in Science.
And it's still there.

This has nothing to do with free speech.

Unless voters are able to vote multiple times; the overwhelming majority simply don't give a fuck. How are you equating "not giving a fuck" to "agreeing" with you?

Edit: I read you incorrectly. Disregard.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2013, 04:59 PM
(28-05-2013 04:57 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  
(28-05-2013 04:51 PM)Chas Wrote:  You are entitled to your opinion, such as it is. Please point out where I was whining.

The overwhelming majority of those who do give a fuck agree that that post did not belong in Science.
And it's still there.

This has nothing to do with free speech.

Unless voters are able to vote multiple times; the overwhelming majority simply don't give a fuck. How are you equating "not giving a fuck" to "agreeing" with you?

12 vs. 10 is overwhelming? I think you are having a bad math day. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-05-2013, 05:10 PM
Shoo, flies, shoo, go buzz around some place else!

Lamo

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
28-05-2013, 05:12 PM
(28-05-2013 04:51 PM)Chas Wrote:  Please point out where I was whining.

There is no point. I've said everything I feel I personally need to say without making 30 million threads (obv exaggeration... but close enough) to hammer it home to the whole forum.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
28-05-2013, 05:16 PM
(28-05-2013 05:10 PM)Dom Wrote:  Shoo, flies, shoo, go buzz around some place else!

Lamo

The forum is just abuzz today with debates!

I keep refreshing the page in the "new posts" and finding yet another interesting dispute or argument. I need popcorn.

Big Grin

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
28-05-2013, 05:47 PM
(28-05-2013 05:10 PM)Dom Wrote:  Shoo, flies, shoo, go buzz around some place else!

Lamo

Shoo fly; that's my line. Wink

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
28-05-2013, 05:51 PM
(28-05-2013 05:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

Lamo

Shoo fly; that's my line. Wink

Great minds and all that! Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post