Vsauce's big-budget Youtube Red show, Mind Field

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-01-2017, 08:46 AM (This post was last modified: 20-01-2017 08:55 AM by cactus.)
Vsauce's big-budget Youtube Red show, Mind Field
First episode is free.
Michael puts himself in solitary confinement for 3 days (with a nice carpeted floor and an unlocked door, rofl) with only a bed, sink, toilet, toilet paper, soap, wash cloths, toothpaste (and I'm assuming a toothbrush), and bottles full of Soylent and water to keep him company, and he barely does anything at all to keep himself entertained. WTF
They never showed his reaction to the Soylent, either.

Shit, I'd be in there practicing juggling with the water bottles, practicing open-handed drumming with the toothpaste tubes, making origami with the toilet paper, singing in falsetto, seeing if I could stuff some toilet paper into the seams in the wall panels to make decorations, jacking off on the toilet...
So many goddamn possibilities.

I loved the part where he was like "They say brain damage occurs after just 3 days, but I'm going to be in there for.. wait for it, wait for it... 3 whole days! Whoa. WHOA"

The first test was dumb. They shouldn't have come in there and been like "How did you feel about that electric shock? Why wouldn't you want to do it again? Huh huh? Why not? Why? Here we'll leave you alone with the shock button again. Feel free to experience it again, if you reeeeealy want to."
The test subjects are supposed to discover the shock button for themselves, and then continue doing it or not, without further coaxing form the lab assistant. Facepalm

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply