WANKER OF THE LIFE TIME AWARD GOES TO !

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
11-02-2012, 09:39 AM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2012 09:40 AM by N.E.OhioAtheist.)
RE: WANKER OF THE LIFE TIME AWARD GOES TO !
(10-02-2012 06:31 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Has anyone else looked up his name on Urban Dictionary?

Edit: Warning, it's not pleasent.
I thought it was perfect on that moron. And he is a total WANKER !!! That's the nicest term I can say about him.

(11-02-2012 12:02 AM)DLJ Wrote:  As a bemused on-looker, I am beginning to wonder whether electing this kind of person (I was tempted to use a different word, there) to office might be a really good idea.
Fast forward to history books 50 years from now...
"It is generally recognised by historians that it was the election of Santorum to Pres of the USA and his subsequent declaration of war on first Iran and then China in 2016 that was the turning point for humanity. After the fallout (nuclear and political) settled a new sanity emerged much like was seen after the American and French revolutions.. a new Age of Reason. The modern form of secularism we see today, can therefore be seen as proving Karl Marx right all along. Last year's election to the post of World President of Jessica Ahlquist saw the culmination of ....."
WANKER is the nicest term I can say about a moron like that. Anyone who would vote for him is just as stupid.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2012, 04:14 PM
My partner and I barely had time to spill any santorum, before I was deported from Canada =p

It's so wrong I almost have to use it. The only problem is putting that name in connotation with something I actually might do.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 1 user Likes Lilith Pride's post
11-02-2012, 04:29 PM
Austalia's Speaker of the Parliamentary House,Shy Peter Slipper; he want to reintroduce the wearing of the wig and appear in full drag.
13-02-2012, 05:49 AM
(10-02-2012 06:14 PM)free2011 Wrote:  The guy is frightening. Many politicians say this or that to gain the votes of the religious but generally make policy based on logic. I fear Santorum not only believes the shit he says but believes it more deeply than he admits. I truly believe he will try and force his religious beliefs down our throats if he wins the presidency.

have you been watching the same politicians i have for 30 years. what logic might you be speaking of. going off the gold standard and since then having a 16 trillion dollar debt w/o a balanced budget in sight. fighting a drug war that is a complete failure. putting people in prison longer then murderers and rapists for doing drugs.. the only savior to this country: http://www.garyjohnson2012.com/ he is the only politician with logic.
13-02-2012, 09:23 AM
(11-02-2012 05:36 AM)bemore Wrote:  I dont know whats scarier......his views or the fact that he has a multi-million dollar campaign behind him.

He doesn't really. He has 'a' multi-millionaire behind him.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
17-02-2012, 11:47 AM
Quite a few years ago there was a christian right wing party down here trying to lure voters (unsuccessfully thankfully) for a chunk of control.
Not even close to the loops you guys get but still a concern at the time.
During the campaign I was called by one of the research polling groups and one of the questions was how happy I would be if party 1, 2 or 3 gained control.
“And what about the christian party?”
She seemed a little shocked when I told her that we would pack up and move to Australia.
I questioned further and the shock was from so many people saying the same thing…
I was not alone in my distrust and concern.

This poses the question of a mass exodus from the USA if some extremist group gains control?
Would the LGBT members be safe or would they be political refuges?
And what of the non christians?
Could it spiral down to a fascist state?
If so, how long would it take?
The cold war kept us awake at night and it wasn’t that long ago…
This could make that look like a petty squabble over the TV remote should the two extremes of religious fronts lock horns.

On the upside, would the electoral committee even let an extremist get into power?
I’m assuming it is there as a failsafe among other things…

For a country with so many guns, why are there so many people like this walking around?

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Karl's post
17-02-2012, 01:33 PM
I am so scared that the far right wing will get their way. With the new law (NDAA) and the extremist fanatical Christian right wing. I fear I will be rounded up and thrown in a FEMA camp never to be heard of again. The Christians scream about being under attack but it is a total red herring. It would be the oppression of the atheist or anyone who don't believe like they do. This country is going down hill fast. Our political field is over run with lunatics. Just once i would love to see a person run who is a atheist. I don't think they would have a chance here. This country is to stupid and backward to vote for someone like that. Thomas Jefferson wouldn't stand a chance of winning a election now. Were so stupid about religion.
22-02-2012, 01:17 PM
Geez, if this guy gets into the white house we are in definate trouble. He makes Bush look like an agnostic. When ever someone starts throwing around terms like, the country is under attack by satan, I start waiting for the guys to come with the straight jacket and net.He really needs some quite time.

Give a man a fish ,you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish ,you feed him for a life time,give a man religion,he will die praying for a fish
22-02-2012, 02:04 PM
(22-02-2012 01:17 PM)jknightx Wrote:  Geez, if this guy gets into the white house we are in definate trouble. He makes Bush look like an agnostic. When ever someone starts throwing around terms like, the country is under attack by satan, I start waiting for the guys to come with the straight jacket and net.He really needs some quite time.

You don't have to worry. Even if he did manage to get nominated Obama would utterly destroy him in the general election.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
22-02-2012, 02:26 PM
(22-02-2012 02:04 PM)germanyt Wrote:  
(22-02-2012 01:17 PM)jknightx Wrote:  Geez, if this guy gets into the white house we are in definate trouble. He makes Bush look like an agnostic. When ever someone starts throwing around terms like, the country is under attack by satan, I start waiting for the guys to come with the straight jacket and net.He really needs some quite time.

You don't have to worry. Even if he did manage to get nominated Obama would utterly destroy him in the general election.

Yep.

RP is the only one that has a chance against Obama.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]