WAR on Christmas (Brief history of Christmas)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2012, 04:05 PM
RE: WAR on Christmas (Brief history of Christmas)
Can't blame them for that - it works.

[Image: s1hlsk.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2012, 04:07 PM
(20-11-2012 02:26 PM)Egor Wrote:  You just drone on and in the end get your little kicks in "You only have one life," "Jesus didn't exist," ect. Why don't atheists just fuck off at Christmas time? Go to China or someplace.

Someone is full of the Christmas spirit. Merry Christmas.

By the way, I love it when people like you pretend to be Christian but act like an asshole on the internet or when they think their church friends aren't watching.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like kpax's post
20-11-2012, 04:09 PM
(20-11-2012 04:05 PM)le_procyon Wrote:  Can't blame them for that - it works.

The fact that it works doesn't mean we can't – let alone shouldn't – blame them for it. Quite the contrary: credit where credit is due!

Our Egor is a prime example! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Janus's post
20-11-2012, 05:59 PM
(20-11-2012 04:07 PM)kpax Wrote:  
(20-11-2012 02:26 PM)Egor Wrote:  You just drone on and in the end get your little kicks in "You only have one life," "Jesus didn't exist," ect. Why don't atheists just fuck off at Christmas time? Go to China or someplace.

Someone is full of the Christmas spirit. Merry Christmas.

By the way, I love it when people like you pretend to be Christian but act like an asshole on the internet or when they think their church friends aren't watching.

Or when you don't have any friends that could watch. Drinking Beverage

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
20-11-2012, 06:47 PM
(20-11-2012 02:26 PM)Egor Wrote:  This just disgusts me. I notice, as you're going on about Christmas not being Christian, you forget to break the word down Christ and Mass, meaning a Mass for Christ. It has no meaning outside of the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ. It doesn't matter what day it's held on.

You just drone on and in the end get your little kicks in "You only have one life," "Jesus didn't exist," ect. Why don't atheists just fuck off at Christmas time? Go to China or someplace.

The bottom line is that Jesus Christ has been the most important historical figure in the history of mankind, and we celebrate his birth on December 25th. If you got a problem with that go protest a plastic nativity scene somewhere, but quit acting like Christmas is not the birthday of Jesus Christ.

I would like to propose that this Christmas we all get together at Egor's house! I think he needs a hug....or quite a few.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
[+] 1 user Likes Cardinal Smurf's post
20-11-2012, 07:37 PM
(20-11-2012 02:37 PM)Dom Wrote:  I like the video. Good job.
Thank you ;-)

Live life, cause you only have one!Youtuber:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Livelife8072
20-11-2012, 07:39 PM
(20-11-2012 03:47 PM)amyb Wrote:  Nice, but yeah, you could have sounded more enthusiastic.
(20-11-2012 02:26 PM)Egor Wrote:  I notice, as you're going on about Christmas not being Christian, you forget to break the word down Christ and Mass, meaning a Mass for Christ. It has no meaning outside of the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ.
Indeed, the name come from Christianity, but that doesn't mean the holiday or its traditions do, and I think that was his point. Jesus isn't the reason for the season, because the season existed before him and would be celebrated regardless.

Still, no need to tell people to fuck off. I don't think he said anywhere in the video that Christians shouldn't be able to celebrate in their own way, but rather, that many people celebrate it and it doesn't necessarily have anything at all to do with Jesus or christianity.
This would be correct. Nice comment. Some people would tell them to fuck off, but not me. I try to show people some sort of tolerance to a certain point. It's this war on Christmas they started gets on my nerves a little. It's all bs.

Live life, cause you only have one!Youtuber:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Livelife8072
20-11-2012, 08:26 PM
(20-11-2012 06:47 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(20-11-2012 02:26 PM)Egor Wrote:  This just disgusts me. I notice, as you're going on about Christmas not being Christian, you forget to break the word down Christ and Mass, meaning a Mass for Christ. It has no meaning outside of the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ. It doesn't matter what day it's held on.

You just drone on and in the end get your little kicks in "You only have one life," "Jesus didn't exist," ect. Why don't atheists just fuck off at Christmas time? Go to China or someplace.

The bottom line is that Jesus Christ has been the most important historical figure in the history of mankind, and we celebrate his birth on December 25th. If you got a problem with that go protest a plastic nativity scene somewhere, but quit acting like Christmas is not the birthday of Jesus Christ.

I would like to propose that this Christmas we all get together at Egor's house! I think he needs a hug....or quite a few.

It'll be a TTA Christmas miracle!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
20-11-2012, 08:34 PM
Should I bring eggnog, or are we going to skip straight to the hard stuff?

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
20-11-2012, 08:35 PM
I like eggnog. There's always room for both as far as I'm concerned.