WARNING. Buyer beware. No gods no masters.
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-10-2016, 07:41 PM
WARNING. Buyer beware. No gods no masters.
This online shop advertises you buy 4 T shirts and get free shipping. One pays, then gets an email??? I think it is BS. Total rip off IMHO.

If you can see a warning on THIS PAGE LET ME KNOW.

Buyer beware.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
17-10-2016, 08:05 PM
RE: WARNING. Buyer beware. No gods no masters.
What did the email say? Was it a confirmation of payment?
17-10-2016, 08:49 PM
(17-10-2016 08:05 PM)pablo Wrote:  What did the email say? Was it a confirmation of payment?

Hello Dale,

Thank you for placing an order with Ni-Dieu-Ni-Maitre.com! You will find an invoice for your order attached. The Spreadshirt team will complete the processing of your order.

Note: This email is the only receipt you will receive for your purchase. Please save a copy for your records.

Order Date: 10/16/2016

Order-ID: 7944623-8113402
Quantity Article Price Total
--------------------------------------------------------------------

1 x $ 15.49 $ 15.49
T-Shirts - Men's T-Shirt
Product ID: 1001176243-16299224
Size: XL
Color: black
Front:
Design: Flex Print (smooth), 12756567, white

1 x $ 15.49 $ 15.49
T-Shirts - Men's T-Shirt
Product ID: 1012356087-105616575
Color: navy
Front:
Design: Flex Print (smooth), 13199768, red

1 x $ 15.49 $ 15.49
T-Shirts - Men's T-Shirt
Product ID: 1006276737-102113001
Front:
Design: Flex Print (smooth), 1003818462, white

1 x $ 15.49 $ 15.49
T-Shirts - Men's T-Shirt
Product ID: 1005244928-101606165
Front:
Design: Flex Print (smooth), 12919646, white

Sub-total $ 61.96

Delivery (International Standard) $ 16.99

Sales Tax $ 0.00
====================================================================
Sum Total $ 78.95

Payment per credit card.
A total amount of $ 78.95 will be debited from your credit card.

Delivery information:
---------------------
Your order will be started during the next business day after payment is received and may take up to two additional business days to ship.

International Standard:
----------------
We will notify you by e-mail once your order has been sent. Tracking is not available for this shipping option. Orders are typically delivered in 8 - 15 business days after they have been shipped. Your purchase may be subject to import taxes, customs, and duties upon arrival. We cannot be responsible for any import duties or taxes, customs restrictions or other regulations that apply on packages arriving in countries across the world from the USA. We encourage you to speak with your local authorities. The customs value declared equals the value of the goods plus the cost of shipping.

It was only when I emailed I was told. To cancel the order I must contact yet another company to do so.

It's not the money so much as the principle. There should be a warning. There is still none. It tells you to enter the code on the next page and before you know it you've paid. WTF?

Just hypocrites IMHO.

There are other sites to buy such clothing. They ended by saying "where else can you get free shipping?" Irony at its best.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
17-10-2016, 09:02 PM (This post was last modified: 17-10-2016 09:08 PM by pablo.)
(17-10-2016 08:49 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(17-10-2016 08:05 PM)pablo Wrote:  What did the email say? Was it a confirmation of payment?

Hello Dale,

Thank you for placing an order with Ni-Dieu-Ni-Maitre.com! You will find an invoice for your order attached. The Spreadshirt team will complete the processing of your order.

Note: This email is the only receipt you will receive for your purchase. Please save a copy for your records.

Order Date: 10/16/2016

Order-ID: 7944623-8113402
Quantity Article Price Total

1 x $ 15.49 $ 15.49
T-Shirts - Men's T-Shirt
Product ID: 1001176243-16299224
Color: black
Front:
Design: Flex Print (smooth), 12756567, white

1 x $ 15.49 $ 15.49
T-Shirts - Men's T-Shirt
Product ID: 1012356087-105616575
Front:
Design: Flex Print (smooth), 13199768, red

1 x $ 15.49 $ 15.49
T-Shirts - Men's T-Shirt
Product ID: 1006276737-102113001
Front:
Design: Flex Print (smooth), 1003818462, white

1 x $ 15.49 $ 15.49
T-Shirts - Men's T-Shirt
Product ID: 1005244928-101606165
Front:
Design: Flex Print (smooth), 12919646, white

Sub-total $ 61.96

Delivery (International Standard) $ 16.99

Sales Tax $ 0.00
Sum Total $ 78.95

Payment per credit card.
A total amount of $ 78.95 will be debited from your credit card.

Delivery information:
---------------------
Your order will be started during the next business day after payment is received and may take up to two additional business days to ship.

International Standard:
----------------
We will notify you by e-mail once your order has been sent. Tracking is not available for this shipping option. Orders are typically delivered in 8 - 15 business days after they have been shipped. Your purchase may be subject to import taxes, customs, and duties upon arrival. We cannot be responsible for any import duties or taxes, customs restrictions or other regulations that apply on packages arriving in countries across the world from the USA. We encourage you to speak with your local authorities. The customs value declared equals the value of the goods plus the cost of shipping.

It was only when I emailed I was told. To cancel the order I must contact yet another company to do so.

It's not the money so much as the principle. There should be a warning. There is still none. It tells you to enter the code on the next page and before you know it you've paid. WTF?

Just hypocrites IMHO.

There are other sites to buy such clothing. They ended by saying "where else can you get free shipping?" Irony at its best.

Yea this is uncool. It states right at the top of the page free worldwide shipping for 4 items or +$50.
It's seems now they're trying to make it complicated to fix it.
17-10-2016, 09:18 PM (This post was last modified: 18-10-2016 12:21 AM by libertaire.)
I work with the activist cooperative running No-Gods-No-Masters.com shop. This will be my only post in reply to this customer, as we have already exchanged many mails and feel everything has been said. We offered a full refund to this customer but he wanted to force us to give him free t-shirts or else he said would post on the web to tell people to not buy here.

Here's what really happenned
:

- We had a technical issue on our website during a couple of hours. Some users couldn't validate the promotion code that gives free shipping due to a bug (first time it happens).

- We were not responsible for the bug as the technical issue was on Spreadshirt's website, our partner who handle the secure payment system for us. We immediatly contacted them to solve the issue together.

- When this problem happenned, there was a warning message on our website about the ongoing issue, explaining users to wait until the problem is solved before ordering. It was displayed on the top of all pages.

- The customer still decided to buy on our website, disregarding the warning, and then contacted us about this issue with insults and threats

- As you can see on the invoice posted by the customer, he did NOT add the promotion code needed for free shipping as explained at multiple places on the website (go see by yourself). The customer saw that the free shipping didn't work, he saw the shipping fees during the checkout and on the invoice but he still decided to proceed with the payment anyway.

- We politely explained all of this to the customer and suggested different solutions to solve his problem. We apologise many times for the inconvenience and offered a full refund to the customer.

- The customer didn't accept the full refund and instead asked to send him additional t-shirts for free. He said he would write posts against us on the web if we don't obey.

- We explained that this is not technically possible to modify his order if he doesn't cancel it, explaining how to do it. Again, we offered solutions to get a full refund and cancel the order.

Bottom line : the customer is angry because we couldn't give away t-shirts for free to users who faced technical difficulties.

We've been around since 2009 and offered free shipping to thousands of customers all over the world, we have a strong reputation and almost never have customer service complaints. Members of this forums probably bought from us before and received excellent service like others.

Everything is fixed on the website since a while and you can check by yourself that free shipping is working fine. Shipping is always free on all orders of 4 t-shirts or more, it's on the website, we guarantee it and stand by our words. If you have any problem, then contact us about it and we will offer a refund, the same thing that was offered to this customer.

We believe issues like this should be solved in private like adults but as we are attacked publicly with lies we think the readers should also get the other side of the story.

Again, we apologise for this but we feel we did everything possible to solve this issue. You are still able to cancel your order and get a full refund following the instructions we already sent you.

Screenshots quoting the mails
https://gyazo.com/c35ecc0aa0caf40213d2d000dce290e2
https://gyazo.com/0d7715263320b20935b85f656233485a
17-10-2016, 09:21 PM (This post was last modified: 18-10-2016 12:09 AM by libertaire.)
edit: sorry for double post
17-10-2016, 09:23 PM
(17-10-2016 09:02 PM)pablo Wrote:  Yea this is uncool. It states right at the top of the page free worldwide shipping for 4 items or +$50.
It's seems now they're trying to make it complicated to fix it.

Exactly. Hypocrites are as bad as those they criticise.

One is better off shopping here, for example. Black Craft.

Banjo.
17-10-2016, 09:42 PM
I've ordered a few times from this shop and have absolutely nothing bad to say about them! I always got my free shipping with my orders! One time I did forget to correctly enter the coupon code and paid without noticing as I was too excited! I contacted them and they were super helpful. I simply cancelled my order as they said and it was super simple and then reordered with the coupon code that I had forgotten to add. And voilà!
Really, it's a great shop and I've really only heard great things about them from others too. I'm sorry you haven't enjoyed your experience but I wouldn't diss them so fast they're really great
17-10-2016, 10:46 PM
If you paid with a credit card, you can request a chargeback through the issuing financial institution. If you used PayPal you can also open a dispute—PayPal invariably reimburses the buyer in these cases.

Good luck mate. Smile

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
17-10-2016, 11:11 PM
I remember looking at this site ages ago, thought it looked a little dodgy myself.
Thread Closed