WARNING. Buyer beware. No gods no masters.
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-10-2016, 12:58 AM
RE: WARNING. Buyer beware. No gods no masters.
Actually I was told to contact another company to get my money back and cancel the order. I told them to throw in another T shirt to cover the shipping cost. Then we'd be sweet. I have the entire email exchange and will gladly share it. The cost of shipping was MORE than the cost of a T shirt.

I felt it fair to cover the extra money I paid.

How can I get a T shirt for free after having paid more than the value of said T shirt by paying shipping that is supposed to have been free???

They just BS'd me.

Now readers of this fine website, who you gonna believe?

Friends. You have been warned. As have many others.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
18-10-2016, 01:13 AM
The other company is Spreadshirt BTW.

I never saw any warning message.

I decided not to cancel because it was too much of a hassle. Am unsure if it was possible.

However, Buyer beware is what I recommend.

Cheers. Dale

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
18-10-2016, 01:19 AM
Screw it. I went to Spreadshirt and sent an email saying cancel the order.

Banjo.
18-10-2016, 02:42 AM
This thread is defamation and should be deleted. I placed orders with No-Gods-No-Masters, it's very easy to cancel an order. When i get the invoice in gmail there's a link for tracking or cancellation, it takes only ONE CLICK to cancel the order. That's all you had to do.

Dude, did you even read what you've been told by the customer support in the screenshots ?? It was technically impossible for them to do what you asked, you just had to cancel the order and everything would have been solved. They offered a A FULL REFUND, wtf do you want more ? Your attitude is very childish and uncooperative.

Having to contact another e-mail is not a big deal. Why didn't you do it ? You've put more effort trashing an honest atheist coop on the internet than what it would have taken to follow the procedure and just file a claim with the shipping dept, so "too much of a hassle" is not an excuse.

This story is an isolated case due to a very technical problem that doesn't happen to the average customers, so it just needed to be escalated through the customer support hierarchy. Things like that can happen anywhere when shopping online and sometimes you are transferred to another department, it's not a big drama. Maybe you should take an internet break and calm down before starting a war for nothing. Reading your signature, i can understand and sympathize with you for the personnal problems you have in your life, but it's not a reason to get so mad for a story like this.

I just tested and the website makes it obvious that you have to use the promotion code in order to get free shipping. How can you miss this ?
[Image: zzz.png]

And here's the next page with the shipping cost removed after following instructions correctly. There's also a third notice reminding you to use the promotion code in case you missed the 2 other ones.
[Image: zz2.png]
Thread Closed