WBC Fred Phelps 'on the edge of death'

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2014, 11:05 PM
RE: WBC Fred Phelps 'on the edge of death'
(16-03-2014 10:35 PM)nach_in Wrote:  [Image: 4db77_ORIG-look_at_all_the_fucks_i_give.jpg]

Tongue

In one sense, yes, But in another, I'm delighted to get to see this asshole go down.

Thanks, Gawd! Tongue

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2014, 11:17 PM
(16-03-2014 11:01 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  I've had the pleasure of his presence before, and live less than an hour away from the compound. Honestly, the WBC is just like the rest of the trolls here on the forum. They themselves are the best argument against religion. The Phelps have provided more reason for communities to stand together against hatred than any other source I've seen. I'm almost going to miss him.

Some excellent points there.

Stole the bread right off their table one time. Heh.

But wish I'da thought ta go get filmed masturbating on their front lawn, like the bass player from the punk band Get Shot! did, apparently....

http://jezebel.com/fingering-yourself-at...1441272294

LOL but I can't help but think ****SHE**** could play it way better than I would ever have any chance to...Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
16-03-2014, 11:21 PM
(16-03-2014 10:44 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(16-03-2014 10:37 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  If only his death would make a difference, but those people are so full of hatred, I doubt it wouid.

Perhaps not. IIRC, in the underground publication "Addicted to Hate", some apostate family members were reported to have said that there were "family secrets" that would "only come out after his death". Which might also allude to infighting that might (crossing fingers optimistically) bring the whole festering turd down.

Oh I hope so! I would imagine there had to be some serious abuse going on. Didn't Seth do a podcast with the son?

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

16-03-2014, 11:32 PM
(16-03-2014 11:21 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(16-03-2014 10:44 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Perhaps not. IIRC, in the underground publication "Addicted to Hate", some apostate family members were reported to have said that there were "family secrets" that would "only come out after his death". Which might also allude to infighting that might (crossing fingers optimistically) bring the whole festering turd down.

Oh I hope so! I would imagine there had to be some serious abuse going on. Didn't Seth do a podcast with the son?

OH, I dunno. YES, there was and is serious abuse going on. His idea of "training" the WBC "corps" -- including the smallest children there -- is to punch them in the face so they get used to it and aren't afraid to take a punch as they spew their bile at people who are already emotionally compromised. Their whole business model is to piss people off and draw a punch, sue the police/city for "failing" to protect their "free speech rights", and cashing in on the pathetic ambiguity of the 1st Amendment. That punch is money in the bank for them and they all know it, and are trained to want it.

16-03-2014, 11:40 PM
(16-03-2014 11:32 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(16-03-2014 11:21 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Oh I hope so! I would imagine there had to be some serious abuse going on. Didn't Seth do a podcast with the son?

OH, I dunno. YES, there was and is serious abuse going on. His idea of "training" the WBC "corps" -- including the smallest children there -- is to punch them in the face so they get used to it and aren't afraid to take a punch as they spew their bile at people who are already emotionally compromised. Their whole business model is to piss people off and draw a punch, sue the police/city for "failing" to protect their "free speech rights", and cashing in on the pathetic ambiguity of the 1st Amendment. That punch is money in the bank for them and they all know it, and are trained to want it.

*shivers* No, I won't miss them at all.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

17-03-2014, 01:07 AM
(16-03-2014 10:45 PM)Charis Wrote:  Their hatred was largely fueled by his and his wife's. Shirley will probably run things for awhile, but I doubt they'll continue in full force for too long. I suspect that they'll have a burst of activity for awhile just to make a point that they won't be stopped by Fred's death, but I think they'll fizzle out all the same.

He was kicked out of the church like a year ago. It's one of his Daughters that is running it now.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
17-03-2014, 01:20 AM
(17-03-2014 01:07 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(16-03-2014 10:45 PM)Charis Wrote:  Their hatred was largely fueled by his and his wife's. Shirley will probably run things for awhile, but I doubt they'll continue in full force for too long. I suspect that they'll have a burst of activity for awhile just to make a point that they won't be stopped by Fred's death, but I think they'll fizzle out all the same.

He was kicked out of the church like a year ago. It's one of his Daughters that is running it now.

Cool, so who wants to go protest their church services?

1 Timothy 2:12 (KJV)
But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
17-03-2014, 02:05 AM

[Image: 9f6.gif]
17-03-2014, 05:19 AM
(16-03-2014 10:46 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(16-03-2014 10:35 PM)nach_in Wrote:  [Image: 4db77_ORIG-look_at_all_the_fucks_i_give.jpg]

Tongue

In one sense, yes, But in another, I'm delighted to get to see this asshole go down.

Thanks, Gawd! Tongue

Fred Phelps near dead??? Couldn't happen to a better asshole. Die. Die. Can't die soon enough.

(I have issues with westboro)

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 3 users Like WitchSabrina's post
17-03-2014, 05:22 AM
(17-03-2014 05:19 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(16-03-2014 10:46 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  In one sense, yes, But in another, I'm delighted to get to see this asshole go down.

Thanks, Gawd! Tongue

Fred Phelps near dead??? Couldn't happen to a better asshole. Die. Die. Can't die soon enough.

(I have issues with westboro)

I get the distinct feeling that anyone not already affiliated with the Westboro Baptist, has issues with the Westboro Baptists. I mean they pretty much alienated the entirety of the Bible Belt by pissing all over Jesus-lovin'-gun-totin'-freedom-protectin' soldiers and their funerals.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]