WBC Fred Phelps 'on the edge of death'

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-03-2014, 05:56 AM
RE: WBC Fred Phelps 'on the edge of death'
Part of me kind of hopes that thousands of people picket his funeral with signs that say "God is a FAG"

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Losty's post
17-03-2014, 06:05 AM
(17-03-2014 05:56 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Part of me kind of hopes that thousands of people picket his funeral with signs that say "God is a FAG"

Ya beat me to it. Laughat
Anyone wanna go picket his funeral ? Big Grin

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
17-03-2014, 06:08 AM
(17-03-2014 05:56 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Part of me kind of hopes that thousands of people picket his funeral with signs that say "God is a FAG"

[Image: yes-man1.jpg]

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post
17-03-2014, 06:17 AM
I generally find cheering over someone's death distasteful and will hold my tongue when someone I find disagreeable dies.

That being said:

[Image: Monty-Python.gif]

[Image: The-Office.gif]

[Image: Anchorman.gif]

People like him make me wish there were a hell he could go to.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 4 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
17-03-2014, 07:05 AM
One good thing WBC did was get the Patriot Guard Riders in action, outlaw clubs and LEO clubs riding together for the same cause.

This video is a bit of a tear jerker in the begining, the PGR part comes in at around the 6 minute mark.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 4 users Like War Horse's post
17-03-2014, 07:38 AM
I'd love to see his funeral ruined. It's the only way his family will get a clear understanding of why the world hates them! ... If I could afford the flight I'd do it. It's the closest thing to a spiritual pilgrimage an atheist could ever do!

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post
17-03-2014, 07:57 AM
(17-03-2014 07:38 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  I'd love to see his funeral ruined. It's the only way his family will get a clear understanding of why the world hates them! ... If I could afford the flight I'd do it. It's the closest thing to a spiritual pilgrimage an atheist could ever do!

I envision about 1,000 motorcycles roaring up to his funeral backed by literally thousands of people holding signs that read

[Image: good-riddance_zpsa6fde750.jpg]

Hey.......a girl can dream right?

[+] 5 users Like WitchSabrina's post
17-03-2014, 08:04 AM
(17-03-2014 05:22 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 05:19 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Fred Phelps near dead??? Couldn't happen to a better asshole. Die. Die. Can't die soon enough.

(I have issues with westboro)

I get the distinct feeling that anyone not already affiliated with the Westboro Baptist, has issues with the Westboro Baptists. I mean they pretty much alienated the entirety of the Bible Belt by pissing all over Jesus-lovin'-gun-totin'-freedom-protectin' soldiers and their funerals.

Our daughter was in charge of a funeral color guard unit for almost a year during her 10 yrs at Ft Story. She was folding flags to perfection when those Westboro assholes attacked military funerals over and over and over.....week after week after week. Absolutely THE most pathetic thing I've ever seen a religious sect do and I've been picketed myself several times in the past.
A friend and I ran a Facebook page getting out the word of military funerals nationwide urging supporters to get out and forum a human-chain to block WB from families in grief.

yes........... I have issues.

I finally handed the page and *work* over to some other friends. Dealing with them proved so stressful I just wanted to get into my car and go scream on the steps of our nation's capitol. So I had to "lay it down". I was too involved and emotive to continue.

[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post
17-03-2014, 08:05 AM
(17-03-2014 07:57 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(17-03-2014 07:38 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  I'd love to see his funeral ruined. It's the only way his family will get a clear understanding of why the world hates them! ... If I could afford the flight I'd do it. It's the closest thing to a spiritual pilgrimage an atheist could ever do!

I envision about 1,000 motorcycles roaring up to his funeral backed by literally thousands of people holding signs that read

[Image: good-riddance_zpsa6fde750.jpg]

Hey.......a girl can dream right?

I don't think what you propose is entirely unlikely. Think about how many soldiers or homosexuals have had their funerals ruined by those twisted fuckers. Their families and friends are still alive. ... if my brother, sister or anyone I loved had their funerals impacted by such moral perversity on such an emotionally wrought day, I know what I would do when one of them died!

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post
17-03-2014, 08:07 AM
(16-03-2014 11:01 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  I've had the pleasure of his presence before, and live less than an hour away from the compound. Honestly, the WBC is just like the rest of the trolls here on the forum. They themselves are the best argument against religion. The Phelps have provided more reason for communities to stand together against hatred than any other source I've seen. I'm almost going to miss him.

Yeah, that!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce