WBC Fred Phelps 'on the edge of death'

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-03-2014, 12:26 PM
RE: WBC Fred Phelps 'on the edge of death'
(18-03-2014 12:19 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 10:43 AM)War Horse Wrote:  It took me 5 times to read this before I could say it out loud..... I'm gettin rusty Blush

I don't want to even TRY to read that. Don't judge me.

usually I'm not the lazy sort.

but

No.

fuck no

(:heartSmile

Easy-peasy if you know the phonetical rules. IIRC there are few. if any, of the bizarre pronunciation exceptions and ambiguities of English and other languages.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2014, 12:26 PM
(18-03-2014 12:22 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 12:17 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Taq - you and I should rally like 300 of our closet pals and go picket this asshole's funeral. I don't think I've had MORE reason to travel to some bizarre location and party till the town burns down than the ultimate demise of this Complete Creep........... eh??
You bring your 300 peeps and I'll gather up mine.

Burn that fucker down ---
You head east and I'll head west................

Common..........Let's make the news............... wanna??

*snort laugh Snort*

I'm IN!

"In the news today: An angry man shouting something about talking snakes and a woman on a broom were arrested today after leading a drunken mob to the funeral of former WBC leader Fred Phelps. There were no survivors."

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 3 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
18-03-2014, 12:29 PM
I thought there was some group of bikers who've made it a habit to show up at funerals where the WBC pickets. They surround the protesters and turn their backs on them, both to not give them any attention and also to keep people from punching them to give them grounds to sue.

I think it'd be hilarious if the bikers show up at his funeral to picket.
18-03-2014, 12:37 PM
(18-03-2014 12:29 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  I thought there was some group of bikers who've made it a habit to show up at funerals where the WBC pickets. They surround the protesters and turn their backs on them, both to not give them any attention and also to keep people from punching them to give them grounds to sue.

Thats the PGR (I posted a video earlier in this thread of them).

However they wont show as a group to his funeral, as their mission statement is to protect families from harassment of protesters (mostly military funerals).

Other clubs, groups or individuals on bikes may have other plans tho. Rolleyes

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
18-03-2014, 12:39 PM
Too bad I've already planned out the rest of my spring break. Picketing his funeral might be fun.
18-03-2014, 12:43 PM
(18-03-2014 12:29 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  I thought there was some group of bikers who've made it a habit to show up at funerals where the WBC pickets. They surround the protesters and turn their backs on them, both to not give them any attention and also to keep people from punching them to give them grounds to sue.

Not gonna happen. PGR are not protestors.

I wouldn't be surprised if veteran, motorcycle, gay, and other demographical groups show up and taunt the family, and some of them will have stood on the flag lines with PGR, but PGR's policy/philosophy is to not give WBC attention or to interact with them. One reason PGR enjoys the freedom of movement they do outside of the reserved "protester area" is because they are explicitly not a protest group, and they are there by invitation of the family.

18-03-2014, 01:07 PM
(18-03-2014 09:47 AM)natachan Wrote:  I've been searching, why was he excommunicated?

http://cjonline.com/news/2014-03-17/elde...?hesnotgay

Apparently for trying to be a nicer guy... at least to his own people.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
18-03-2014, 01:45 PM
(18-03-2014 12:43 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Not gonna happen. PGR are not protestors.

I wouldn't be surprised if veteran, motorcycle, gay, and other demographical groups show up and taunt the family, and some of them will have stood on the flag lines with PGR, but PGR's policy/philosophy is to not give WBC attention or to interact with them. One reason PGR enjoys the freedom of movement they do outside of the reserved "protester area" is because they are explicitly not a protest group, and they are there by invitation of the family.

Thanks for the explanation.
18-03-2014, 01:49 PM
(18-03-2014 12:37 PM)War Horse Wrote:  

Thats the PGR (I posted a video earlier in this thread of them).

However they wont show as a group to his funeral, as their mission statement is to protect families from harassment of protesters (mostly military funerals).Other clubs, groups or individuals on bikes may have other plans tho. Rolleyes

Fuck, why do I bother. Dodgy

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
18-03-2014, 02:25 PM
(18-03-2014 01:49 PM)War Horse Wrote:  
(18-03-2014 12:37 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Thats the PGR (I posted a video earlier in this thread of them).

However they wont show as a group to his funeral, as their mission statement is to protect families from harassment of protesters (mostly military funerals).Other clubs, groups or individuals on bikes may have other plans tho. Rolleyes

Fuck, why do I bother. Dodgy

Dint mean to steal your thunder bro, I was writing my reply as you were writing yours.

RobbyPants, thank the man and make things right.Tongue