WHAT I IF TOLD YOU!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-11-2015, 10:25 PM
WHAT I IF TOLD YOU!
That you never fucking pay attention... How typical... I misspelled the title to test how much you all pay attention and admit it, you failed me... Laugh out load

On a serious note. I am seriously considering quitting school and pursuing my career in the hospitality industry. This shit is killing me. After all night being on my feet, I now need to go to school. I have no time for my self. The fun level has literally hit ZERO... I don't know if its a wise thing to do Consider

On one hand I love my job, its an awesome gig, its like a lifetime of free vacation Cool

On the other hand, I come from a highly educated family, I do not want to be the only one not finishing college Gasp

any advice????????

Good morning to some of you, good night to most. I'm off to school... HeartHeartHeart

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes izel's post
16-11-2015, 10:35 PM
RE: WHAT I IF TOLD YOU!
Don't quit school. Get your degree. If you want to pursue hospitality studies--get a degree in management. I have two degrees and while I'm in the process of doing something completely different and something I probably won't need any of my degrees for--I am still glad that I have them to fall back on if need be. Education is never a waste of time or money, imo.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
16-11-2015, 10:41 PM
Go to Clown School, that way you can combine fun with your education!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
16-11-2015, 10:45 PM
(16-11-2015 10:25 PM)izel Wrote:  That you never fucking pay attention... How typical... I misspelled the title to test how much you all pay attention and admit it, you failed me... Laugh out load

On a serious note. I am seriously considering quitting school and pursuing my career in the hospitality industry. This shit is killing me. After all night being on my feet, I now need to go to school. I have no time for my self. The fun level has literally hit ZERO... I don't know if its a wise thing to do Consider

On one hand I love my job, its an awesome gig, its like a lifetime of free vacation Cool

On the other hand, I come from a highly educated family, I do not want to be the only one not finishing college Gasp

any advice????????

Good morning to some of you, good night to most. I'm off to school... HeartHeartHeart

Free vacation until something happens, and either they want to get rid of you or you want to get rid of them. Don't do it. Stay in school.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
16-11-2015, 11:24 PM
Judging by your grammar, please stay in school. Smartass

And, the second I saw your title to this thread I noticed it was transposed.

Seriously, the hospitality industry is a grind that has little reward. At least get a degree in it so you will be compensated appropriately.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
17-11-2015, 12:48 AM
Finish school. Maybe do a different study if your current one doesn't interest you?

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
17-11-2015, 12:52 AM
Kan yuo reid thss?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
17-11-2015, 01:30 AM
(16-11-2015 10:25 PM)izel Wrote:  That you never fucking pay attention... How typical... I misspelled the title to test how much you all pay attention and admit it, you failed me... Laugh out load

any advice????????

I tell you what, you don't need school for an education. If you think school is conflicting with your life goal, quit. That's recommended. Because thats what school is for. But if not, stay.
[+] 1 user Likes Thadd's post
17-11-2015, 01:41 AM
Why are you yelling at me?
[+] 3 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
17-11-2015, 02:24 AM
(17-11-2015 01:41 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Why are you yelling at me?

I was gonna say the same thing lol What did we do wrong Weeping

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post