WHAT SACRIFICE?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2014, 12:19 AM
RE: WHAT SACRIFICE?
(12-01-2014 10:53 PM)Seacaptain58 Wrote:  
(12-01-2014 10:40 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Proof of what ? Adam and Eve ?
You can't be serious.
And interesting YOU also know nothing about your religion.
Something for which there is "proof" needs no faith. I though St. Paul said faith was one of the gifts of the spirit ? If there is proof, faith is unnecessary.
How come you people know nothing about your cult ?
I can already see that you are a polemist. I am glad that you know everything about me especially about my religion. As for faith and "proof", there is "proof that you have windows in your vehicle, you have "faith" the windows will keep out the rain. As for St. Paul.. I am not Catholics, nor Mormon, Hmm it thought you knew that.. again.. pure speculation on something you know nothing about.. enjoy and have fun.

That really is a pathetic idea of the difference between faith and proof...

Theorizing that glass will keep your car dry is a testable, falsifiable theory... Unlike god.

We know windows will keep the rain out because a long time ago, way back when glass was first invented, somebody tested it... No-one knows who, but probably one of the first properties people noticed about glass is the fact that its is clear like water, yet water cannot pass through it.

Hence the reason why (as if you need telling) cars have glass windows... Because, to put it simply... We know it fuckin' works!

But if your faith in God is greater than the proven fact that glass is waterproof, why not remove all the glass from your car, and let your faith keep you dry?

After all, Job said his faith was his shield... After all he went through, I bet he'd trade his left bollock to have nothing more than some light drizzle to trouble him.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Sam's post
13-01-2014, 01:14 AM
You can't be serious.
Something for which there is "proof" needs no faith. I though St. Paul said faith was one of the gifts of the spirit ? If there is proof, faith is unnecessary.
I can already see that you are a polemist. I am glad that you know everything about me especially about my religion. As for faith and "proof", there is "proof that you have windows in your vehicle, you have "faith" the windows will keep out the rain. As for St. Paul.. I am not Catholics, nor Mormon, Hmm it thought you knew that.. again.. pure speculation on something you know nothing about.. enjoy and have fun.

Totally utterly false. We know from experience and observation that some vehicles have windows and that under some circumstances they keep one dry. Faith has nothing to do with it. Thus your example is the fallacy of the false analogy. I see you are unable to reason. I never said anything about which sect of your cult you are a member of. If THAT is what you call "proof", no wonder you think there is "proof out there if one looks for it".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
13-01-2014, 02:34 AM
You can't be serious.

You write
"As for St. Paul.. I am not Catholics, nor Mormon, "

Um...exactly which version of Christianity do you belong to? And....um...you don't rely on Paul?
13-01-2014, 03:00 AM
(13-01-2014 02:34 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  You write

Um...exactly which version of Christianity do you belong to? And....um...you don't rely on Paul?

Does it matter? Presupositionalism is bunk no matter the sect. Drinking Beverage

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
13-01-2014, 04:27 AM
(13-01-2014 03:00 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(13-01-2014 02:34 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  You write

Does it matter? Presupositionalism is bunk no matter the sect. Drinking Beverage

not really. i was just curious that there may have been a version of Christianity out there that didn't believe Paul was the bees knees.
13-01-2014, 05:13 AM
You can't be serious.

What? U said as for st. Paul.. ur not Catholic. .. what are u even saying.. please read a book!!
13-01-2014, 05:16 AM
(13-01-2014 01:14 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(12-01-2014 10:53 PM)Seacaptain58 Wrote:  I can already see that you are a polemist. I am glad that you know everything about me especially about my religion. As for faith and "proof", there is "proof that you have windows in your vehicle, you have "faith" the windows will keep out the rain. As for St. Paul.. I am not Catholics, nor Mormon, Hmm it thought you knew that.. again.. pure speculation on something you know nothing about.. enjoy and have fun.

Totally utterly false. We know from experience and observation that some vehicles have windows and that under some circumstances they keep one dry. Faith has nothing to do with it. Thus your example is the fallacy of the false analogy. I see you are unable to reason. I never said anything about which sect of your cult you are a member of. If THAT is what you call "proof", no wonder you think there is "proof out there if one looks for it".

Vehicle windows are not supernatural.
[+] 1 user Likes truthBtold's post
13-01-2014, 07:34 AM
(13-01-2014 05:16 AM)truthBtold Wrote:  
(13-01-2014 01:14 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Totally utterly false. We know from experience and observation that some vehicles have windows and that under some circumstances they keep one dry. Faith has nothing to do with it. Thus your example is the fallacy of the false analogy. I see you are unable to reason. I never said anything about which sect of your cult you are a member of. If THAT is what you call "proof", no wonder you think there is "proof out there if one looks for it".

Vehicle windows are not supernatural.

Which is precisely why it's the fallacy of the false analogy.
What is this ? The retard thread ?
You have NO PROOF for anything "supernatural".
The concept of "supernatural" is ancient dualistic crap. If, in fact something "other than" what we see, and can detect, it would be entirely "natural", even while undetectable.
In 2014, it's a meaningless category, (for which YOU have NOT A SHRED of proof).

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
13-01-2014, 07:46 AM
(12-01-2014 10:34 PM)Seacaptain58 Wrote:  there is proof out there.. you just have to look for it..

There is no proof for God that doesn't require you to assume he exists in the first place. That is circular logic.
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
13-01-2014, 10:51 AM
(12-01-2014 09:51 PM)Alla Wrote:  No, I don't have any evidence but you may believe it. Or don't believe it.
Hobo

Then you are simply making up as you go along, just like every other pathological liar out there.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop