WHAT SACRIFICE?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2014, 10:59 AM
RE: WHAT SACRIFICE?
(12-01-2014 10:34 PM)Seacaptain58 Wrote:  there is proof out there.. you just have to look for it..

No, YOU have to PRESENT it, if it is there. Good luck.

Quote:But as I noticed most people in this forum would rather take the word of someone behind a computer screen over fact.

Bullshit.

Quote: especially when the proof is against what they believe in.

Prove it. Where is your "proof"? Show us where you have presented evidence and we have ignored it.

Quote:You are right in saying that man still sins..

"Sin" is a meaningless, made-up word.

Quote: and if you have noticed over the decades.. there are more and more sins out there and more grotesque than before..

Citation needed. As usual for you.

Quote:but to God, it doesn't matter what the sin is.

You haven't even defined this creature, much less shown a shred of evidence that it exists. But NOW you are telling us what it supposedly thinks. Because it told you? Hobo Fucking idiot.

Quote: a sin is a sin.. no such thing as a "little sin" that like saying "almost pregnant".

Oh, look -- more Ad Baculum guilt-trip bullshit from the snake oil salesman.

AGAIN: You haven't even shown any evidence that this gawd-person even exists. You need to start there long before you can try to prattle on about what it supposedly thinks.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-01-2014, 11:07 AM
(12-01-2014 10:53 PM)Seacaptain58 Wrote:  
(12-01-2014 10:40 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Proof of what ? Adam and Eve ?
You can't be serious.
And interesting YOU also know nothing about your religion.
Something for which there is "proof" needs no faith. I though St. Paul said faith was one of the gifts of the spirit ? If there is proof, faith is unnecessary.
How come you people know nothing about your cult ?
I can already see that you are a polemist.

Oh, look who's name-calling now! Pot. Black.

Quote: I am glad that you know everything about me especially about my religion.

Yeah you idiots are easy to read, like a bad penny dreadful.

Quote:As for faith and "proof", there is "proof that you have windows in your vehicle, you have "faith" the windows will keep out the rain.

INCIRRECT. We have EVIDENCE that there are windows in our vehicle, and EVIDENCE that they has kept rain out when deployed correctly and in good order, and CONFIRMED CONFIDENCE that they will continue to do so, provided they continue to be deployed correctly and remain in good order.

BIG. FUCKING. DIFFERENCE.

Quote:As for St. Paul.. I am not Catholics, nor Mormon, Hmm it thought you knew that.. again.. pure speculation on something you know nothing about.. enjoy and have fun.

Really doesn't matter what FLAVOR of batshit-crazy you are, Mr. I Saw Gawd In My Psychotic Break.

[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
13-01-2014, 02:10 PM
(12-01-2014 10:10 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  It's both boring and false. Unfortunately saying something is true, doesn't make it so. You made all that shit up, and have not a shred of proof for any of it.
And in fact if you had any education in that culture you would know how ridiculous it all is.
Thanks for sharing your opinion.

(12-01-2014 10:10 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(12-01-2014 09:49 PM)Alla Wrote:  Yes, He planned them to sin in innocence.
There is NO theologian on the face of the earth that would agree with that nonsense.
Do you think I care about what theologians think/say/agree with? No, I don't.
They are not Prophets of God of Israel. But they have a right to have their personal opinions.

(12-01-2014 10:10 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  If they were "innocent" they would not need redemption. What a pathetic attempt to make sense of an idiotic pile of dung.
They KNEW they were BREAKING God's law. They were not innocent about that. But they were innocent about another thing. They didn't know what sin is.

(12-01-2014 10:10 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Sin requires assent of the will, (in Christian theology, which I see you know NOTHING about). There is NO one who says they "innocently sinned", other then you.
Adam was willing to break God's law. It was his choice. He chose to break second commandment(do not eat fruit) so he can keep the first one (multiply and replenish). But he didn't know that breaking law is sin. He broke the law KNOWINGLY that is why he needs redemption.

(12-01-2014 09:49 PM)Alla Wrote:  He never said He is the creator of the system.
A deity which is not the creator of Reality is no god worth worshiping.
Are you retarded, or mentally ill ?
Did I say that God in Whom I believe did not create Reality? He creates many parts of reality and He will always do this. He creates worlds all the time - from eternity to eternity. But He never said that he crate EVERYTHING.
Those who say that God suppose to create absolutely everything are wrong and have no idea Who true God is.

(12-01-2014 09:49 PM)Alla Wrote:  It was. This is why OT testifies about Jehovah(Yahweh) or Messiah or Jesus Christ.
It was not. Typing a title or repeating a name proves NOTHING, and demonstrates you, in fact, know nothing about this subject.
Messiah/Lord laid on him the INIQUITY OF US ALL. Isaiah 53:6

(12-01-2014 09:49 PM)Alla Wrote:  Who says?
That's what I thought. You know nothing about Hebrew culture, or the Bible, really. You make up shit, and expect people to buy it, You are a snake-oil salesman. A charlatan.[/quote]
Yes, yes. You forgot to answer my question. WHO SAYS?

(12-01-2014 10:10 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  And YOU think YOU know more than theologians ? Hahaha.
Why not?
I know what Prophets of God of Israel teach. I follow teachings of the Prophets of God of Israel and not what theologians says(those who have no authority from God of Israel)

(12-01-2014 10:10 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Adam and Eve were MYTHS. I can PROVE they never existed, (by DNA).
No, you can't. You don't know anything about Adam and Eve. You don't know anything about their ANCESTORS.

(12-01-2014 09:49 PM)Alla Wrote:  Eve already ate the fruit. She became fallen and couldn't live in God's presence. Adam chose to break the second law and obey the first and very important by the way law - let man leave his farther and mother and cleave onto his wife and multiply and replenish.

Bullshit. All a made up story. You have no proof. You tell stories. Biblical scholars, (which YOU are NOT), KNOW and teach it is a MYTH.
It NEVER happened.
Sure, you can say this. It doesn't mean you right though.

(12-01-2014 09:49 PM)Alla Wrote:  Only those who keep His commandments are WORTHY of sacrifice.

Those who keep the commandments don't NEED a sacrifice.
sure, they do. because nobody can keep ALL OF THEM. Nobody is perfect. All we can do is to try our best to keep as many commandments as possible.
we all fall short.
(12-01-2014 09:49 PM)Alla Wrote:  But all people because of Christ will be saved from physical death(curse of Adam).
So, because Christ overcame sins He overcame death. That is why all people can be resurrected(salvation from death/hell).
but only those who make covenants with Christ will be saved from spiritual death. Only those who keep His commandments will be worthy to enter Celestial Glory.

Complete crap. All bullshit. You have no proof any of it is true.
sure, you can that. It doesn't mean it is true though.

(12-01-2014 10:10 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  All life on Earth DIED BEFORE Adam came along, (in your world).
Yes, it(death) happened for billons of years BEFORE God SANCTIFIED the Earth on seventh day. While God was preparing the Earth death accrued many times.

(12-01-2014 10:10 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  There is no belief in immortality in the OT.
Sure.Big Grin
Genesis 2
9 tree of LIFE also in the midst of the garden
Job 9
25 For I know that my redeemer liveth and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth
26 and though after my skin worms destroy this body, YET IN MY FLESH SHALL I SEE GOD.
Isaiah 26
19 thy DEAD MEN SHALL LIVE, together with MY DEAD BODY SHALL THEY ARISE...
and the earth shall cast out the dead.
Daniel 12:
2 and many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some TO EVERLASTING LIFE...

(12-01-2014 10:10 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Jebus never said anyone had to make a covenant with him. He said to keep the commandments. You think YOU get to make up shit, and present it as having come form Jebus ?
You probably don't know what "covenant" means that is why you say that Jesus never said to make a covenant with Him.

(12-01-2014 10:10 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Jebus "overcame" nothing. He was executed. People still sin.
Of course they still sin. But what it has to do with the Atonement?
Jesus overcame sins. But you don't know what it means that is why you connect it with the fact that people still sin. He overcame death and people still die.
So?

English is not my native language.
that awkward moment between the Premortal Existence and your Resurrection
13-01-2014, 02:41 PM
(13-01-2014 02:10 PM)Alla Wrote:  Do you think I care about what theologians think/say/agree with? No, I don't.
They are not Prophets of God of Israel.

Hobo Laughat

13-01-2014, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 13-01-2014 04:26 PM by IndianAtheist.)
Even if it is a sacrifie i'm obliged to ask FOR WHOM IS THAT Sacrifice for ?? For God himself ?? so Jesus is a God who scarfed himself to HIMSELF ? THAT'S BEYOND INSANE!

On top of all that jesus is immortal so there's NOTHING to lose for Jesus anyway.. -_-

Dreams/Hallucinations/delusions are not evidence
Wishful thinking is not evidence
Disproved statements&Illogical conclusions are not evidence
Logical fallacies&Unsubstantiated claims are not evidence
Vague prophecies is not evidence
Data that requires a certain belief is not evidence
13-01-2014, 04:31 PM
(13-01-2014 02:10 PM)Alla Wrote:  Thanks for sharing your opinion.

You're welcome. And since I an getting an advanced degree in it, it's worth a hell of a lot more than your drivel.

(13-01-2014 02:10 PM)Alla Wrote:  Do you think I care about what theologians think/say/agree with? No, I don't.
They are not Prophets of God of Israel. But they have a right to have their personal opinions.

Actually YOU did not present information from "prophets of a god" and obviously you neither know nor care what ANYONE else other than yourself says about anything.

(13-01-2014 02:10 PM)Alla Wrote:  They KNEW they were BREAKING God's law. They were not innocent about that. But they were innocent about another thing. They didn't know what sin is.

Sin IS breaking god's law you fool. If not, what EXACTLY is the difference ?
Explain it. While you're at it, present the proof it ever really happened.

(13-01-2014 02:10 PM)Alla Wrote:  Adam was willing to break God's law. It was his choice. He chose to break second commandment(do not eat fruit) so he can keep the first one (multiply and replenish). But he didn't know that breaking law is sin. He broke the law KNOWINGLY that is why he needs redemption.

Prove it.

(13-01-2014 02:10 PM)Alla Wrote:  Did I say that God in Whom I believe did not create Reality? He creates many parts of reality and He will always do this. He creates worlds all the time - from eternity to eternity. But He never said that he create EVERYTHING.
Those who say that God suppose to create absolutely everything are wrong and have no idea Who true God is.

Oh and YOU (are just SO fucking special) and you do ? Then where did the "rest" of Reality come from ? Are there other gods ? You are hilarious.

(13-01-2014 02:10 PM)Alla Wrote:  Messiah/Lord laid on him the INIQUITY OF US ALL. Isaiah 53:6

Isaiah was talking about the suffering servant. Not the messiah. I see you never studied the Bible.

(13-01-2014 02:10 PM)Alla Wrote:  Yes, yes. You forgot to answer my question. WHO SAYS?

I forgot nothing. The question betrays your profound ignorance of the subject at hand.

(13-01-2014 02:10 PM)Alla Wrote:  I know what Prophets of God of Israel teach. I follow teachings of the Prophets of God of Israel and not what theologians says(those who have no authority from God of Israel)

They say the same thing. All you people spout your opinions as if they came from the mouth of god. You have YOUR opinions. Nothing more. You have never studied the Bible.

(13-01-2014 02:10 PM)Alla Wrote:  No, you can't. You don't know anything about Adam and Eve. You don't know anything about their ANCESTORS.

That's not how DNA works. Obviously you know nothing about science either.

(13-01-2014 02:10 PM)Alla Wrote:  Sure, you can say this. It doesn't mean you right though.

YOU are the one making the claim. The burden of proof is on YOU. YOU have demonstrated NOTHING.

(13-01-2014 02:10 PM)Alla Wrote:  Yes, it(death) happened for billons of years BEFORE God SANCTIFIED the Earth on seventh day. While God was preparing the Earth death accrued many times.

Completely meaningless drivel.

(13-01-2014 02:10 PM)Alla Wrote:  Sure.Big Grin
Genesis 2
Job 9
25 For I know that my redeemer liveth and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth
26 and though after my skin worms destroy this body, YET IN MY FLESH SHALL I SEE GOD.
Isaiah 26
Daniel 12:
2 and many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some TO EVERLASTING LIFE...

ONLY the heroes were granted "immortal" status. Obviously you know NOTHING about ancient Hebrew culture.
Psalm 39 :
"Turn your gaze away from me, that I may smile again,
before I depart, and am no more"
Psalm 115 :
The dead do not praise the Lord,
nor do any that go down into silence".

(13-01-2014 02:10 PM)Alla Wrote:  Of course they still sin. But what it has to do with the Atonement?
Jesus overcame sins. But you don't know what it means that is why you connect it with the fact that people still sin. He overcame death and people still die. So?

It didn't work, obviously. "Overcome death" is meaningless crap, just like you spout.
Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
13-01-2014, 04:38 PM
Religious people are so afraid of death that even their "sacrificial" deity comes back to life - for eternity of course.

Imagine if all movies were made by Christians. There would be no great sacrifices to make us weep and reflect. Instead, the Spartans of 300 would have prevailed against the might of the Persians, Boromir would have survived the arrows and met up with the hobbits later, Obi Wan would have kept fighting Vader and would have simply lost the fight naturally, proving nothing except that evil can defeat good, and Neo would have let Zion fall to the machines. I bet even Wilson the volleyball would have washed up on the shores while Tom Hanks was sunbathing.

This whole thing was conceived because people were afraid of death and wanted to convince themselves that they would live forever, so to expect their greatest hero to remain dead after an unjustly death is asking too much.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
13-01-2014, 04:43 PM
(13-01-2014 04:31 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(13-01-2014 02:10 PM)Alla Wrote:  Thanks for sharing your opinion.

You're welcome. And since I am getting an advanced degree in it, it's worth a hell of a lot more than your drivel.

[Image: well-thats-just-like-your-opinion-man-gi...bowski.gif]

HoboTongue

[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
13-01-2014, 05:01 PM
(13-01-2014 04:15 PM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  Even if it is a sacrifie i'm obliged to ask FOR WHOM IS THAT Sacrifice for ?? For God himself ?? so Jesus is a God who scarfed himself to HIMSELF ? THAT'S BEYOND INSANE!
I agree.
God Heavenly Father sacrificed His Son who is also God.
So one God sacrificed another God.

(13-01-2014 04:15 PM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  On top of all that jesus is immortal so there's NOTHING to lose for Jesus anyway.. -_-
Sacrifice is not only to loose life. There are many kinds of sacrifices. Someone can sacrifice body, time, money, etc.

13-01-2014, 05:21 PM
(13-01-2014 04:31 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Actually YOU did not present information from "prophets of a god" and obviously you neither know nor care what ANYONE else other than yourself says about anything.
I do share with you what I learned from Prophets of God of Israel. You just don't know what they teach in these latter days.

(13-01-2014 04:31 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Sin IS breaking god's law you fool. If not, what EXACTLY is the difference ?
I know what sin is. I didn't say that sin is something else. But Adam and Eve didn't know that breaking the law is a sin/evil/bad. They didn't know what good or evil/sin is. They even didn't know what repentance is.
But they knew that God told them NOT to partake of the fruit. They knew that they are breaking the law. They didn't know it is bad thing to do. They also didn't know that to keep God's law is a good/righteous thing to do.

(13-01-2014 02:10 PM)Alla Wrote:  Adam was willing to break God's law. It was his choice. He chose to break second commandment(do not eat fruit) so he can keep the first one (multiply and replenish). But he didn't know that breaking law is sin. He broke the law KNOWINGLY that is why he needs redemption.

Prove it.
What do you mean? You want quotes from the Scriptures/Prophets?

(13-01-2014 04:31 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Oh and YOU (are just SO fucking special) and you do ? Then where did the "rest" of Reality come from ? Are there other gods ? You are hilarious.
Of course there are gods many. There is no first god and it will be no last god ever.

(13-01-2014 02:10 PM)Alla Wrote:  Messiah/Lord laid on him the INIQUITY OF US ALL. Isaiah 53:6
Isaiah was talking about the suffering servant. Not the messiah. I see you never studied the Bible.
Messiah was suffering servant.

(13-01-2014 04:31 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  That's not how DNA works. Obviously you know nothing about science either.
Is this your proof?Smile

(13-01-2014 04:31 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  YOU are the one making the claim. The burden of proof is on YOU. YOU have demonstrated NOTHING.
I don't ask you to prove anything. I just say that you don't know that what you say is true. That is all.

(13-01-2014 02:10 PM)Alla Wrote:  Sure.Big Grin
Genesis 2
Job 9
Isaiah 26
Daniel 12:
(13-01-2014 04:31 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  ONLY the heroes were granted "immortal" status. Obviously you know NOTHING about ancient Hebrew culture.
Psalm 39 :
"Turn your gaze away from me, that I may smile again,
before I depart, and am no more"
Psalm 115 :
The dead do not praise the Lord,
nor do any that go down into silence".
Of course I know something. This scripture talks about dead physical bodies(flesh and blood). Dead physical bodies are destroyed(NO MORE) and dead physical bodies(flesh and blood) can not praise anybody or anything. But we can not say this about disembodied spirits.