WHAT SACRIFICE?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-01-2014, 10:11 AM (This post was last modified: 14-01-2014 10:18 AM by IndianAtheist.)
RE: WHAT SACRIFICE?
(13-01-2014 07:24 PM)Baruch Wrote:  To be technically more accurate its the god Osiris becoming resurrected after being killed by the god Set.
God "set" killing God of "sun" that's it ! ....SUNSET!

The whole Jesus/Horus resurrection is just an allegory for SUNSET!! its so damn simple o_O

Dreams/Hallucinations/delusions are not evidence
Wishful thinking is not evidence
Disproved statements&Illogical conclusions are not evidence
Logical fallacies&Unsubstantiated claims are not evidence
Vague prophecies is not evidence
Data that requires a certain belief is not evidence
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-01-2014, 10:17 AM
(12-01-2014 10:34 PM)Seacaptain58 Wrote:  
(12-01-2014 10:10 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  It's both boring and false. Unfortunately saying something is true, doesn't make it so. You made all that shit up, and have not a shred of proof for any of it.
And in fact if you had any education in that culture you would know how ridiculous it all is.

There is NO theologian on the face of the earth that would agree with that nonsense. If they were "innocent" they would not need redemption. What a pathetic attempt to make sense of an idiotic pile of dung. Sin requires assent of the will, (in Christian theology, which I see you know NOTHING about). There is NO one who says they "innocently sinned", other then you.

A deity which is not the creator of Reality is no god worth worshiping.
Are you retarded, or mentally ill ?

It was not. Typing a title or repeating a name proves NOTHING, and demonstrates you, in fact, know nothing about this subject.

That's what I thought. You know nothing about Hebrew culture, or the Bible, really. You make up shit, and expect people to buy it, You are a snake-oil salesman. A charlatan.

And YOU think YOU know more than theologians ? Hahaha. Adam and Eve were MYTHS. I can PROVE they never existed, (by DNA).

Bullshit. All a made up story. You have no proof. You tell stories. Biblical scholars, (which YOU are NOT), KNOW and teach it is a MYTH.
It NEVER happened.

Those who keep the commandments don't NEED a sacrifice.

Complete crap. All bullshit. You have no proof any of it is true.
All life on Earth DIED BEFORE Adam came along, (in your world). There is no belief in immortality in the OT. Jebus never said anyone had to make a covenant with him. He said to keep the commandments. You think YOU get to make up shit, and present it as having come form Jebus ? Jebus "overcame" nothing. He was executed. People still sin. "Celestial glory" is a childish fairy story. You need to PROVE anything you say. So far you're batting zero.

Try harder
Tongue

there is proof out there.. you just have to look for it.. But as I noticed most people in this forum would rather take the word of someone behind a computer screen over fact. especially when the proof is against what they believe in. You are right in saying that man still sins.. and if you have noticed over the decades.. there are more and more sins out there and more grotesque than before.. but to God, it doesn't matter what the sin is. a sin is a sin.. no such thing as a "little sin" that like saying "almost pregnant".

Oh for the Love of everything unholy/holy and Holey ---- Proof out there?
What. The. Fuck?

Do you actually THINK (?) ........ but think... that IF there WAS Proof that No One here on this forum is smart enough to go get it/find it/research it/ much less BRING IT HERE?
No.......... of course they would.
Do you SEE the proof here? No............ cause there is no proof.

HolyRaptureWaitingRetard.........

You got proof?

eh?

Bring it!
We'll wait.

What the............ I can't even......... of all the ................

Somebody censor me.............. Censored

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
14-01-2014, 12:24 PM
(13-01-2014 07:12 PM)Baruch Wrote:  This is exactly my point - God sacrificing his Son is pathetic compared to the sacrifice stories
Its not even a sacrifice!! Jesus isn't losing ANYTHING! he's fucking immortal..
Quote:Then there is the stupidity of dying FOR SOMEONE ELSES SINS !
Yeah exactly.. Christianity is like a "Get of hell for free" card

not to mention punishment after your death is pretty pointless anyway.

14-01-2014, 08:29 PM
(13-01-2014 07:24 PM)Baruch Wrote:  
Quote:ALLA
God Heavenly Father sacrificed His Son who is also God.
So one God sacrificed another God.

I thought Alla was supposed to belong to the monotheists - she now sounds pagan !!!

Kind of like Apollo killing Zeus.

To be technically more accurate its the god Osiris becoming resurrected after being killed by the god Set.

pagan is to worship false gods.
I worship true Gods: God Father Elohim, God Son Jehovah(Yahweh) and God Son Holy Ghost who are one God in purpose.

English is not my native language.
that awkward moment between the Premortal Existence and your Resurrection
14-01-2014, 08:47 PM
(13-01-2014 07:12 PM)Baruch Wrote:  This is exactly my point - God sacrificing his Son is pathetic compared to the sacrifice stories I mentioned in the previous post where people suffered much more brutal tortures, for much longer and without resurrections !
Nobody suffered as Jesus did. Nobody. Atonement means that He suffered all kinds of pains that exists in this world. He felt every pain every and all humans ever felt.
Nobody can agree to take all these pains willfully. He did it willfully.

(13-01-2014 07:12 PM)Baruch Wrote:  I personally know people who have sacrificed their careers, health and vast amounts of time & energy to assist others - especially in my own family helping people escape persecution in Iraq risking certain death by horrific torture - which makes Jesus look like a hopeless case of the blues.
Can you do this for others if it is very important in order to save them: can you go through all pains and tortures that ever exist? can you go through all kinds of strongest temptations and resist all of them?

(13-01-2014 07:12 PM)Baruch Wrote:  OK I would rather not be put on a cross and left to die in extreme agony - but numerous others died on the cross for their beliefs & helping others against Roman persecutions and are unknown.
Cross is only tiny part of the Atonement. The biggest part was in Gethsemane and NOT on the cross. Cross is only the place of His death. But taking all sins and pains was in Gethsemane. It is called INFINITE ATONEMENT.
(13-01-2014 07:12 PM)Baruch Wrote:  If I knew I would save millions of people from eternal Hell I think its worth some torture on the cross - does that make me better or the same as Jesus ?
Again, cross is NOTHING compare to what happened in Gethsemane.

(13-01-2014 07:12 PM)Baruch Wrote:  Then there is the stupidity of dying FOR SOMEONE ELSES SINS ! People are responsible for their own behaviours - If my friend steals something he logically pays the penalty not me in his place !
Atonement doesn't make anybody un-accountable. Atonement means
1) that ALL people will be resurrected. It is nobody's fault that we die but Adam's only. We are not responsible for Adam's sin. So Jesus saved all of us from physical death. It means we all will resurrect one day.
2)Because Jesus saved us from the death we can repent. If we couldn't be resurrected repentance would be meaningless. Repentance brings forgiveness.
If Jesus didn't save us from death we would go to hell forever no matter how we live our lives and who we are.
Physical death = hell.
When we repent we have forgiveness. When we don't repent we are NOT forgiven and we will be RESPONSIBLE for EVERY UNREPENTED sin we do.
Atonement works only for those who follow Jesus and repent.
TRUE repentance has 5 steps:
1)accept that I did wrong/sin
2)confess to God to those against whom wrong is done
3)ask for forgiveness God and those against whom wrong is done
4)restitution - if I stole return back, if I falsely testified I have to tell the truth
5)promise to God, myself and those against whom wrong is done that I will never ever do it again.
If I have to go to jail for wrong doing it will be part of RESTITUTION (very important step)

14-01-2014, 08:55 PM
(14-01-2014 08:29 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(13-01-2014 07:24 PM)Baruch Wrote:  I thought Alla was supposed to belong to the monotheists - she now sounds pagan !!!

Kind of like Apollo killing Zeus.

To be technically more accurate its the god Osiris becoming resurrected after being killed by the god Set.

pagan is to worship false gods.
I worship true Gods: God Father Elohim, God Son Jehovah(Yahweh) and God Son Holy Ghost who are one God in purpose.

That's what they ALL say.
No one has EVER ONCE said they worship false gods.
You people are a dime a dozen.
Since the beginning of time, millions of humas have claimed what you do, which as much proof as you provide. None. You are no different.
You expect us to think YOU somehow are special ?
People who think they are "special" are mentally ill.
Hahahahaha.
You certainly are ''special".
Very very special. Thumbsup

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
14-01-2014, 08:58 PM
(14-01-2014 08:55 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You certainly are ''special".
So are you. Every person is special to our Heavenly Father.Thumbsup

14-01-2014, 09:03 PM
(14-01-2014 08:58 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(14-01-2014 08:55 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You certainly are ''special".
So are you. Every person is special to our Heavenly Father.Thumbsup

Just as I said above.
Your intellectual dishonesty knows no bounds.
You are so pathetic.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
14-01-2014, 09:57 PM (This post was last modified: 14-01-2014 10:14 PM by IndianAtheist.)
(14-01-2014 08:29 PM)Alla Wrote:  pagan is to worship false gods. I worship true Gods: God Father Elohim, God Son Jehovah(Yahweh) and God Son Holy Ghost who are one God in purpose.
Ah man i love how you take pride in being a religious hypocrite!! "True Gods" my ass!
(14-01-2014 08:47 PM)Alla Wrote:  Nobody suffered as Jesus did. Nobody.
Well sucks for him.. cus no one asked him to.
Quote:Atonement means that He suffered all kinds of pains that exists in this world. He felt every pain every and all humans ever felt.
Again no one asked him to.
Quote:Nobody can agree to take all these pains willfully. He did it willfully.
Well so what ? i'm supposed to feel sorry for him ? ha ha no Drinking Beverage
Quote:can you go through all pains and tortures that ever exist? can you go through all kinds of strongest temptations and resist all of them?
I'm sorry i thought that helping people is more important NOT your sick fetish for torture and suffering.
Quote:It is nobody's fault that we die but Adam's only.
No i believe that's because something called a telomere in your cells which starts dying...
Quote:So Jesus saved all of us from physical death. It means we all will resurrect one day.
and imagine all the goody-happy sappy things you want after you die.... i'm sorry the reality is... there's no afterlife.. when you die YOU REALLY DIE.
Quote:If Jesus didn't save us from death we would go to hell forever no matter how we live our lives and who we are.
Because as you know ? that's just so nice and just of yahweh to send people to hell FOREVER just cus' he's so loving.

[+] 2 users Like IndianAtheist's post
15-01-2014, 08:28 AM
Some days I'm just damned proud to call myself pagan. It's the Alla(s) of the world that make this possible.
For every action there is an equal & opposite reaction.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.