WHERE WERE YOU BASTARDS?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-06-2013, 07:51 PM
WHERE WERE YOU BASTARDS?
Is it just me or was the forum really dead today?

What were you all hiding from, was it a monster? OH, I know, it was probably a flying albino alligator with laser cannons for feet. Or were you plotting conspiracies behind my back again? WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU GUYS, STOP LEAVING ME OUT OF THE DIABOLICAL PLOTS FOR WORLD DOMINATION! I WANT TO KIDNAP BILL GATES AND HOLD THE WORLD AT RANSOM TOO, STOP LEAVING ME OUT OF EVERYTHING! Angry

PS: yes, I have had a little bit to drink tonight.....

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-06-2013, 08:02 PM
RE: WHERE WERE YOU BASTARDS?
(30-06-2013 07:51 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  PS: yes, I have had a little bit to drink tonight.....

You and me both, buddy. I hate it when you hit today's posts and 80% of them have you as last post. Forum was dead today. The fam napped all afternoon and i had nothing but nippers to entertain me.

(nippers=spiked coffee)

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
30-06-2013, 08:04 PM
Well, the three of us are here, let's toast to that!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
30-06-2013, 08:06 PM
A TOAST TO BEING BASTARDS WITH NOTHING BETTER TO DO THEN SIT AROUND ALL DAY ON A FORUM!

HOORAH!

30-06-2013, 08:11 PM
(30-06-2013 08:06 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  A TOAST TO BEING BASTARDS WITH NOTHING BETTER TO DO THEN SIT AROUND ALL DAY ON A FORUM!

HOORAH!

Hoorah! Ummm, well...actually today I

Cleaned the patio, took my wife, her niece and the dogs on the boat to the beach, cleaned the boat, did some yardwork and worked on a presentation I'm giving next week. To break up the monotony I posted a few things today and now I'm on the couch wondering why you guys don't live a bit closer so I can offer you strong drink and cake.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
30-06-2013, 08:12 PM
(30-06-2013 08:11 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(30-06-2013 08:06 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  A TOAST TO BEING BASTARDS WITH NOTHING BETTER TO DO THEN SIT AROUND ALL DAY ON A FORUM!

HOORAH!

Cleaned the patio, took my wife, her niece and the dogs on the boat to the beach, cleaned the boat, did some yardwork and worked on a presentation I'm giving next week. To break up the monotony I posted a few things today and now I'm on the couch wondering why you guys don't live a bit closer so I can offer you strong drink and cake.

Oh.............TOAST FOR CAKE! HOORAH!

30-06-2013, 08:14 PM
(30-06-2013 08:12 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(30-06-2013 08:11 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Hoorah! Ummm, well...actually today I

Oh.............TOAST FOR CAKE! HOORAH!

You're drunk aren't you? Yes

30-06-2013, 08:15 PM
I did mow the lawn.....while buzzed. Big Grin

Salud!!!!

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
30-06-2013, 08:16 PM
(30-06-2013 08:14 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(30-06-2013 08:12 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Oh.............TOAST FOR CAKE! HOORAH!

You're drunk aren't you? Yes

Nope, but it really only takes one drink to get me super elated! Big Grin

30-06-2013, 08:16 PM
(30-06-2013 08:11 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  

HOORAH!

I got strong drink, some cake would be nice.

~ Umberto Eco