WHERE WERE YOU BASTARDS?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-06-2013, 08:19 PM
RE: WHERE WERE YOU BASTARDS?
(30-06-2013 08:16 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(30-06-2013 08:11 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Hoorah! Ummm, well...actually today I

Cleaned the patio, took my wife, her niece and the dogs on the boat to the beach, cleaned the boat, did some yardwork and worked on a presentation I'm giving next week. To break up the monotony I posted a few things today and now I'm on the couch wondering why you guys don't live a bit closer so I can offer you strong drink and cake.

I got strong drink, some cake would be nice.

That's what I'm saying! A touch of Glenlivet...another touch, some nice cake, more Glenlivet etc.

Drinks on the house!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-06-2013, 08:21 PM
(30-06-2013 08:19 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(30-06-2013 08:16 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  I got strong drink, some cake would be nice.

That's what I'm saying! A touch of Glenlivet...another touch, some nice cake, more Glenlivet etc.

Drinks on the house!

Are you in the keys as we speak?

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
30-06-2013, 08:23 PM
(30-06-2013 08:19 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(30-06-2013 08:16 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  I got strong drink, some cake would be nice.

Drinks on the house!

Thanks, that hits the spot. I am heading out now though, so see you guys tomorrow. Heart

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
30-06-2013, 08:25 PM
(30-06-2013 08:23 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(30-06-2013 08:19 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  That's what I'm saying! A touch of Glenlivet...another touch, some nice cake, more Glenlivet etc.

Drinks on the house!

Thanks, that hits the spot. I am heading out now though, so see you guys tomorrow. Heart

Peace! Big Grin

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
30-06-2013, 08:30 PM
(30-06-2013 08:21 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(30-06-2013 08:19 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  That's what I'm saying! A touch of Glenlivet...another touch, some nice cake, more Glenlivet etc.

Drinks on the house!

Are you in the keys as we speak?

That I am.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
30-06-2013, 08:30 PM
Right here? There was no activity, and I contained my Gwynnies to my Facebook. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
30-06-2013, 08:33 PM
(30-06-2013 08:30 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(30-06-2013 08:21 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  Are you in the keys as we speak?

That I am.

Although it is quite a lovely evening in kansas, I'm jealous enough that I'm almost mad at you right now.

Kansas.......Undecided...........Keys............Dodgy

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
30-06-2013, 08:39 PM
Man, for a moment I thought you might say you were here on vacation or something! If you ever find yourself in the neighborhood...

DRINKS ON THE HOUSE!

and cake of course, we don't want to forget the cake

30-06-2013, 08:41 PM
BTW how's the sunburn doing? And how's the little guy? (dagnabit I forgot his name after all that brainstorming...Brock? Beelzebub?)

30-06-2013, 08:47 PM
(30-06-2013 08:41 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  BTW how's the sunburn doing? And how's the little guy? (dagnabit I forgot his name after all that brainstorming...Brock? Beelzebub?)

Meh, I used to roof houses for a living, the burn is nothing. (it's not that bad, really)

Gannon is doing great. Thanks for asking! Big Grin

~ Umberto Eco