WHY is everyone so obsessed with ''Self-Improvement'' / Reading books? STOP reading!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-08-2013, 06:05 AM
WHY is everyone so obsessed with ''Self-Improvement'' / Reading books? STOP reading!
Stop it with self-serving bullshit, there is no point to it and the only thing it does is makes you ''feel-good'' and makes you ''feel.superior'', it's a never ending cycle of mental masturbation.

Stop reading books on how to improve things, you are reading the authors thoughts, advice, life experience, ideas, goals, it's not YOU.

Get addicted to fast food, KFC, Mcdonalds, Burger-King, Pizza-Hut, get fat.

Get addicted to prostitutes, have sex with women,men,shemales,sex-toys, become an anal addict.

Get addicted to drugs, start with psychedelics and then explore the darker side.

Get addicted to Alcohol and become an alcoholic, start with making mixed drinks and then go heavier.

Get addicted to adrenaline rushes and steal and get caught and then do it again and then become bored.

Get addicted to pain and crash into stuff so you can be driven to a hospital and be injected with Morphine and get free great meals and sleep on a good bed.

Get addicted to homelessness and experience the harshness of life and learn from it.

You never learn REAL stuff from a book or a movie or a video, REAL life experience makes you live and makes you get life lessons, not some stupid book or some stupid movie or youtube video or article.

[Image: tumblr_lrsdrhzNt71r2mz1po1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_ltyq0x9Tjc1qdcgp6o1_500.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2013, 06:07 AM
RE: WHY is everyone so obsessed with ''Self-Improvement'' / Reading books? STOP reading!
See, and it turned out so well for you too.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 5 users Like Hafnof's post
08-08-2013, 06:08 AM
RE: WHY is everyone so obsessed with ''Self-Improvement'' / Reading books? STOP reading!
(08-08-2013 06:07 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  See, and it turned out so well for you too.
Lol shut up you brainwashed robot.
08-08-2013, 06:25 AM
I'm just waiting to see if you'll get around to saying something interesting at any stage.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post
08-08-2013, 10:38 AM
RE: Hafnof waiting
(08-08-2013 06:25 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  I'm just waiting to see if you'll get around to saying something interesting at any stage.

This is you waiting....
[Image: skeleton.jpg]

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 8 users Like KVron's post
08-08-2013, 10:44 AM
I think I'm going to have sausage rolls or lunch today.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
08-08-2013, 10:44 AM
I enjoy reading books... why would I stop?

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
08-08-2013, 10:57 AM
You're preaching to the wrong forum we're a bunch of let's betters ourselves bookworms.
08-08-2013, 10:58 AM
Guys we need to call a construction worker to fill in the bridge. This troll is no longer amusing.
08-08-2013, 11:02 AM
(08-08-2013 10:44 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I think I'm going to have sausage rolls or lunch today.

I woke up late today, so I just had a bowl of cereal. I'll probably have a low fat steamable meal later after I'm done cleaning the house.