WHY is everyone so obsessed with ''Self-Improvement'' / Reading books? STOP reading!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-08-2013, 11:03 AM
RE: WHY is everyone so obsessed with ''Self-Improvement'' / Reading books? STOP reading!
(08-08-2013 11:02 AM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  
(08-08-2013 10:44 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  I think I'm going to have sausage rolls or lunch today.

I woke up late today, so I just had a bowl of cereal. I'll probably have a low fat steamable meal later after I'm done cleaning the house.

Me too
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2013, 12:11 PM
RE: WHY is everyone so obsessed with ''Self-Improvement'' / Reading books? STOP reading!
The OP is wrong; I, for one, am not 'obsessed' with making myself feel superior and feel good... because I already am just superior, and feel good, all the time, clearly unlike the OP.

Drinking Beverage

"Humans always measure what they see in front of them to what they already know. They will deny anything outside of that. They are shallow lifeforms, so enthralled with superficial appearances that they fail to see the truth."
Find all posts by this user
08-08-2013, 12:30 PM
If one is a douche, one would hope they would try to improve themselves.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post
08-08-2013, 12:32 PM
(08-08-2013 11:03 AM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  
(08-08-2013 11:02 AM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  I woke up late today, so I just had a bowl of cereal. I'll probably have a low fat steamable meal later after I'm done cleaning the house.

Me too

My cat threw up on the steps. His name is Figaro. The food coloring in his kibbles is sort of orange and it turns the rug orange too.

Shakespeare Insult 13 – Henry IV Part 1
“That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?”
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
08-08-2013, 12:37 PM
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
08-08-2013, 12:52 PM
The OP has been reading my diary!

Very scary!

Yes

08-08-2013, 12:58 PM
RE: Derailment of troll thread
(08-08-2013 12:32 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(08-08-2013 11:03 AM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  Me too

My cat threw up on the steps. His name is Figaro. The food coloring in his kibbles is sort of orange and it turns the rug orange too.

Well, I'm done cleaning. I'm now enjoying my steamable meal. It's General Tso Spicy Chicken by Healthy Choice. It's very tasty, and it only has 3 grams of fat.

I try to vacuum at least once a week, but my cat still finds inventive ways to puke; usually by eating stuff that he shouldn't--he has a string-chewing fetish. I've found that it's better to let the puke dry before you touch it. It peels right up like a sticker. Messing with it in its wet state will only grind the puke into the carpet.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
08-08-2013, 01:17 PM
(08-08-2013 06:05 AM)MentalMasturbation Wrote:  Get addicted to fast food, KFC, Mcdonalds, Burger-King, Pizza-Hut, get fat.

Get addicted to prostitutes, have sex with women,men,shemales,sex-toys, become an anal addict.

Get addicted to drugs, start with psychedelics and then explore the darker side.

Get addicted to Alcohol and become an alcoholic, start with making mixed drinks and then go heavier.

Get addicted to adrenaline rushes and steal and get caught and then do it again and then become bored.

Get addicted to pain and crash into stuff so you can be driven to a hospital and be injected with Morphine and get free great meals and sleep on a good bed.

Get addicted to homelessness and experience the harshness of life and learn from it.

You never learn REAL stuff from a book or a movie or a video, REAL life experience makes you live and makes you get life lessons, not some stupid book or some stupid movie or youtube video or article.

Is that your daily routine?

That explains a lot. Drinking Beverage

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
08-08-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: WHY STOP?
Introducing....KatVomit Troll Repellant. Tongue

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
08-08-2013, 01:35 PM
[Image: Jbf1uV2.gif]

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post