WHY is everyone so obsessed with ''Self-Improvement'' / Reading books? STOP reading!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-08-2013, 01:40 PM
RE: WHY is everyone so obsessed with ''Self-Improvement'' / Reading books? STOP reading!
(08-08-2013 01:35 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  [Image: Jbf1uV2.gif]

THAT'S THE GREATEST GIF I'VE EVER SEEN

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like cjlr's post
08-08-2013, 01:53 PM
RE: WHY is everyone so obsessed with ''Self-Improvement'' / Reading books? STOP reading!
(08-08-2013 12:58 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  
(08-08-2013 12:32 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  My cat threw up on the steps. His name is Figaro. The food coloring in his kibbles is sort of orange and it turns the rug orange too.

Well, I'm done cleaning. I'm now enjoying my steamable meal. It's General Tso Spicy Chicken by Healthy Choice. It's very tasty, and it only has 3 grams of fat.

I try to vacuum at least once a week, but my cat still finds inventive ways to puke; usually by eating stuff that he shouldn't--he has a string-chewing fetish. I've found that it's better to let the puke dry before you touch it. It peels right up like a sticker. Messing with it in its wet state will only grind the puke into the carpet.

We should do a whole thread on cat puke. Hate to say this but we're waiting for our cat to die before we recarpet the living room. He's sixteen.

What is this thread about? I forgot.

Shakespeare Insult 13 – Henry IV Part 1
“That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?”
08-08-2013, 03:15 PM
(08-08-2013 01:53 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  We should do a whole thread on cat puke. Hate to say this but we're waiting for our cat to die before we recarpet the living room. He's sixteen.

My mom's cat died when he was 19, so you may have to wait a little longer. This thread is now officially about cat puke.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
08-08-2013, 04:10 PM
(08-08-2013 03:15 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  
(08-08-2013 01:53 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  We should do a whole thread on cat puke. Hate to say this but we're waiting for our cat to die before we recarpet the living room. He's sixteen.

My mom's cat died when he was 19, so you may have to wait a little longer. This thread is now officially about cat puke.

OK. Cat Puke! Here's something fun. When my cat pukes outside, which isn't often enough, the slugs crawl all over it and eat it. Yum.

There's not a throw up icon to post. Damn. It needs to be added.

Shakespeare Insult 13 – Henry IV Part 1
“That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?”
08-08-2013, 04:14 PM
[Image: gross.png]

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
08-08-2013, 04:16 PM
I hate being rudely awakened because my cat vomited. One time, he was sitting on my belly when he puked, and thankfully I had a blanket over me. That was the worst time.
08-08-2013, 04:42 PM
(08-08-2013 04:16 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  I hate being rudely awakened because my cat vomited. One time, he was sitting on my belly when he puked, and thankfully I had a blanket over me. That was the worst time.

I've come close to that happening before. The familiar hacking and gagging noise woke me from my sleep. I was able to push him off the bed before he could puke.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-08-2013, 03:31 AM
This OP is interesting.

Hey fucktard, I don't read much, I read a dozen books in my life (if we don't count D&D books), I wasn't addicted to drugs, but I did all of them for a long time, I liked pain for some time and I did explore the limits of my pain endurance, I was eating in pizzas and hamburgers every day for over a year, I was a raging alcoholic for years while I was 16-18 (the same time I did all those drugs), today I take only psychedelic stuff and I have already explored all sides of my personality (all everybody else for that matter), when I was 14-15 there was no lock that could keep me from entering, I did a lot of mountaineering and free climbing, so even adrenalin is covered.

Tell me, why do you think you are so special and why do you think there are no people like the ones you describe? I watched Fight Club a long, long time ago, you are only a few decades late. Project Mayham and all that BS. That's so nice, but you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. I'm guessing you are 18-20 years old and you have seen Fight Club in the last half a year, right?

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
09-08-2013, 06:39 AM
Dis gie iz so stoopid.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
09-08-2013, 09:09 AM
First rule about movies is you don't talk about Fight Club.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post