WHY is everyone so obsessed with ''Self-Improvement'' / Reading books? STOP reading!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-08-2013, 01:32 PM
RE: WHY is everyone so obsessed with ''Self-Improvement'' / Reading books? STOP reading!
(08-08-2013 12:32 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(08-08-2013 11:03 AM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  Me too

My cat threw up on the steps. His name is Figaro. The food coloring in his kibbles is sort of orange and it turns the rug orange too.

This one time in college, I ate an entire bag of doritos and tried to wash it down with a lukewarm PBR. I puked pink stuff all over my neighbor's porch. It made this gross stain that wouldn't go away. It was just like the pink stain in that Dr. Seuss book.

"That's not the proof I want."
"You'll have such proof as exists. You are the only one responsible for your own wants."
- Isaac Asimov, I, Robot
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2013, 02:01 PM
RE: WHY is everyone so obsessed with ''Self-Improvement'' / Reading books? STOP reading!
(09-08-2013 01:26 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  
(09-08-2013 01:18 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Oh my that sounds good. I'm making bacon cheeseburgers with smoked cheddar tonight. Not nearly as interesting ....

But now you've got me thinking about slaw.

Does anyone know the cut off age for adoption? I think I found my new mother.

Almost every Friday is burger night. Dinner is at 7....don't be late. Smile.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
10-08-2013, 11:05 AM
(09-08-2013 02:01 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(09-08-2013 01:26 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  Does anyone know the cut off age for adoption? I think I found my new mother.

Almost every Friday is burger night. Dinner is at 7....don't be late. Smile.

You do realize that this constitutes a written contract to adopt me, right? Everybody here on the forum are my witnesses.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user