WL Craig sticks his foot in his mouth again

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-09-2012, 07:17 AM
WL Craig sticks his foot in his mouth again
So I'm subscribed to the monthly newsletter of Reasonable Faith, just for kicks and giggles, and Craig stuck in a link to a French review of the French translation of his book. Not sure how many read French, but the responses, included in the site he links to, destroy his arguments, (which have been done countless times on YouTube). What a dolt. He says the review is "just sensational". Obviously he can't read French.

http://www.agoravox.fr/actualites/religi...ane-121711

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein (That's a JOKE, ya idiot)
"And you quit footing the bill for these nations that are oil rich - we're paying for some of their *squirmishes* that have been going on for centuries" - Sarah Palin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2012, 07:43 AM
RE: WL Craig sticks his foot in his mouth again
Wait, are you telling me that Two Citations Craig doesn't put his foot in his mouth on a regular basis?

Also I am pretty sure the saying is "for shits and giggles". Consider

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
12-09-2012, 08:01 AM
(12-09-2012 07:43 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Wait, are you telling me that Two Citations Craig doesn't put his foot in his mouth on a regular basis?

Also I am pretty sure the saying is "for shits and giggles". Consider

Nope. I said "foot in mouth AGAIN".
Kicks and giggles / shits and giggles ... meh.

"And you quit footing the bill for these nations that are oil rich - we're paying for some of their *squirmishes* that have been going on for centuries" - Sarah Palin
12-09-2012, 07:19 PM
[Image: phildebates-500x618.gif?w=500&h=618]

[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
12-09-2012, 07:23 PM
Does he ever really take his foot out of his mouth? Just sayin Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
12-09-2012, 10:08 PM
The responses ain't the review. Just sayin'. Angel

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-09-2012, 06:36 AM
(12-09-2012 10:08 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  The responses ain't the review. Just sayin'. Angel

Read the last part of the review.

13-09-2012, 06:39 AM
Wait, this whole time for him to have put his foot in his mouth again you need to assume he took it out long enough for something he said to be comprehensible. Now we're making leaps! Who said he took it out of his mouth from the first time he opened it? lol
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
13-09-2012, 06:40 AM
(13-09-2012 06:36 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(12-09-2012 10:08 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  The responses ain't the review. Just sayin'. Angel

Read the last part of the review.

Seemed pretty mild. First part seemed pretty favorable to the skank. But then again, I wuz on my iPad so I hadda rely on my high school French rather than cheat with the google translate... Angel

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-09-2012, 06:53 AM
(13-09-2012 06:40 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(13-09-2012 06:36 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Read the last part of the review.

Seemed pretty mild. First part seemed pretty favorable to the skank. But then again, I wuz on my iPad so I hadda rely on my high school French rather than cheat with the google translate... Angel

Ok. In the monthly newsletter Craig claimed :

"I'm thrilled to report that my book Reasonable Faith is now at last available in French as Foi raisonnable! It has received an online review by a non-Christian French website which is just sensational!"