WLC debated Sean M. Carroll a few weeks ago on origins and Kalam Argument

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-04-2014, 07:54 PM
RE: WLC debated Sean M. Carroll a few weeks ago on origins and Kalam Argument
(08-04-2014 12:10 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(07-04-2014 07:16 PM)Pickup_shonuff Wrote:  The only thing I'm impressed with is how high you get smelling your own shit.

Was that supposed to be some kind of pathetic attempt at an insult? FAIL.

Quote: I suggest you'd benefit more if you tried to stick to facts and not merely your own prejudices.

I pointed out the FACTS -- Craig relies on the Gish Gallop. He's a one-trick fucking pony and he couldn't stand up in a REAL debate if his life depended on it. Just because you're too fucking stupid and willfully ignorant doesn't make my assessment "prejudiced".

Quote: None of what you said is relevant.

Bullshit. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Quote:The fact is, regardless of the merit of Craig's arguments,

There ARE no fucking merits to his "arguments".

Quote: he's very skilled at formulating his thoughts

No, he's not. He relies on the credulity of his audience of sheeple, and the inexperience and the naivete' of his opponents.

Quote:in an almost flawed exhibition of part philosophy, part sophistry.

It's ALL sophistry. Semantic prestidigitation and full-on disingenuous tomfuckery. He wouldn't stand a chance againste ANYONE here in the Boxing Ring, where he can't cheat.

Quote: Who knows, you might learn a thing or two if you chose not to act like an ignorant fool in the fight against religion.
-- Says the fucking moron who is oh so impressed with Craig's bullshittery. Rolleyes Fuck you. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

This is not an ad hominem but…you're an asshole.

Craig has style but no substance. Daniel Dennet made an excellent point on this in a video of him somewhere. Yes, Craig is fallacious and gets almost nothing right, BUT his skills in debates are pretty damn good.

“Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way.

-Christopher Hitchens
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Just Another Atheist's post
08-04-2014, 08:44 PM
(08-04-2014 07:54 PM)Just Another Atheist Wrote:  
(08-04-2014 12:10 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Was that supposed to be some kind of pathetic attempt at an insult? FAIL.

I pointed out the FACTS -- Craig relies on the Gish Gallop. He's a one-trick fucking pony and he couldn't stand up in a REAL debate if his life depended on it. Just because you're too fucking stupid and willfully ignorant doesn't make my assessment "prejudiced".

Bullshit. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

There ARE no fucking merits to his "arguments".

No, he's not. He relies on the credulity of his audience of sheeple, and the inexperience and the naivete' of his opponents.

It's ALL sophistry. Semantic prestidigitation and full-on disingenuous tomfuckery. He wouldn't stand a chance againste ANYONE here in the Boxing Ring, where he can't cheat.

-- Says the fucking moron who is oh so impressed with Craig's bullshittery. Rolleyes Fuck you. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

This is not an ad hominem but…you're an asshole.

Go fuck yourself, bitch.

Quote:Craig has style but no substance. Daniel Dennet made an excellent point on this in a video of him somewhere. Yes, Craig is fallacious and gets almost nothing right, BUT his skills in debates are pretty damn good.

He wouldn't last for a second against a REAL debater. NO, his "skills" aren't for shit.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
09-04-2014, 07:21 AM
Hey look douche bags, even Hitch agrees with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sijXJ6606Rk

Yeah. Get fucked Taq. What happened, the priests play with you too much as a kid or something?
09-04-2014, 08:08 AM
(09-04-2014 07:21 AM)Pickup_shonuff Wrote:  Hey look douche bags, even Hitch agrees with me.

You think your pissy little appeal to misleading authority carries any weight with people who have actually analyzed your hero's antics? Hobo

Quote:Yeah. Get fucked Taq. What happened, the priests play with you too much as a kid or something?

What makes your moron ass assume I was a catholiKKK? Just because you couldn't get enough buggery from your priest...

09-04-2014, 02:26 PM
(09-04-2014 08:08 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(09-04-2014 07:21 AM)Pickup_shonuff Wrote:  Hey look douche bags, even Hitch agrees with me.

You think your pissy little appeal to misleading authority carries any weight with people who have actually analyzed your hero's antics? Hobo

Quote:Yeah. Get fucked Taq. What happened, the priests play with you too much as a kid or something?

What makes your moron ass assume I was a catholiKKK? Just because you couldn't get enough buggery from your priest...

LOL Hitchens is a "misleading authority" now?

No dipshit, it actually comes down to two options:
Trusting my analysis, which is that Craig is very skilled at his shtick, and is also agreed upon by many atheists including those who have debated Craig or listened to him as well.

Or mindlessly agreeing with some moron on an atheist forum who clearly has some religious scroll crammed up his ass.

Hmmm... Consider
09-04-2014, 03:59 PM
(09-04-2014 02:26 PM)Pickup_shonuff Wrote:  
(09-04-2014 08:08 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  You think your pissy little appeal to misleading authority carries any weight with people who have actually analyzed your hero's antics? Hobo

LOL Hitchens is a "misleading authority" now?

If he thought your hero Craig is some kind of fantastic debater, yes, fucktard.

Quote:No dipshit, it actually comes down to two options:

No, it doesn't.

Quote:Trusting my analysis, which is that Craig is very skilled at his shtick,

His schtick isn't debating, moron, it's running a snake oil sales pitch. He's skilled at THAT, but that's not what debating is, idiot.

Quote:and is also agreed upon by many atheists including those who have debated Craig or listened to him as well.

And what about not believing in fairy tales qualifies one to judge how good a debater another is, twatstain?

Quote:Or mindlessly agreeing with some moron on an atheist forum who clearly has some religious scroll crammed up his ass.

You do appear to agree with yourself. In case you haven't figured it out, no one else here agrees with your toadying admiration for that brain-dead charlatan, fuckface.

09-04-2014, 04:38 PM
(05-04-2014 11:49 AM)Pickup_shonuff Wrote:  
(04-04-2014 09:14 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Um, no. Craig is a POOR debater, a fucking One Trick Pony, and his only trick is to CHEAT. SEE: Gish Gallop
I guess you're entitled to that opinion. But most people, especially those who have debated Craig, disagree. He's even been called a "professional debater," I believe by Dawkins. So yeah. I think that means he is anything but a "POOR debater."

It's a good thing he's not a "master debater" because I think that's still considered a sin in some circles. Rolleyes

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
09-04-2014, 11:17 PM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2014 11:22 PM by Pickup_shonuff.)
(09-04-2014 03:59 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  If he thought your hero Craig is some kind of fantastic debater, yes, fucktard.
You're even more retarded than the average Christian.

Quote:No, it doesn't.
I forgot, you don't do nuance.

Quote:His schtick isn't debating, moron, it's running a snake oil sales pitch. He's skilled at THAT, but that's not what debating is, idiot.
Funny that so many would "debate" him then, dumb fuck.

Quote:And what about not believing in fairy tales qualifies one to judge how good a debater another is, twatstain?

Gee, I don't know, maybe because I've watched debates, shithead?

Quote:You do appear to agree with yourself. In case you haven't figured it out, no one else here agrees with your toadying admiration for that brain-dead charlatan, fuckface.

Sadly, that brain-dead charlatan appears to far exceed any semblance of intelligence fighting to surface in that melon on your shoulders, douche. Oh look, another accredited atheist who agrees with me and not the village idiot we call Taq:

http://commonsenseatheism.com/?p=538

You're entitled to your opinion, dipshit. I'm entitled to mine, as was Hitch and the many other atheists who recognize Craig as a formidable debate opponent. If you have nothing intelligent to say, I'm done wasting my time on you. Ass licker.
10-04-2014, 12:52 AM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2014 01:28 AM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(09-04-2014 11:17 PM)Pickup_shonuff Wrote:  
(09-04-2014 03:59 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  If he thought your hero Craig is some kind of fantastic debater, yes, fucktard.
You're even more retarded than the average Christian.

Because some fuckwit Craig-ass-licker says so? Fuckoff.

Quote:
Quote:No, it doesn't.
I forgot, you don't do nuance.

No, I don't do fucking STUPID. Too bad for you.

Quote:
Quote:His schtick isn't debating, moron, it's running a snake oil sales pitch. He's skilled at THAT, but that's not what debating is, idiot.
Funny that so many would "debate" him then, dumb fuck.
Yeah, dipshit, even funnier that so many refuse to "debate" him, because they see through his bullshit. Too bad you are too fucking stupid to see that. So it goes.

Quote:
Quote:And what about not believing in fairy tales qualifies one to judge how good a debater another is, twatstain?

Gee, I don't know, maybe because I've watched debates, shithead?

Clearly not enough of them, ass-breath.

Quote:
Quote:You do appear to agree with yourself. In case you haven't figured it out, no one else here agrees with your toadying admiration for that brain-dead charlatan, fuckface.

Sadly, that brain-dead charlatan appears to far exceed any semblance of intelligence fighting to surface in that melon on your shoulders, douche.

Only in your most sad and pathetic fantasies. The "appearances" you claim are only the product of your sad own and desperate delusions and your desire to suck that sorry charlatan's idiotic dreck straight from his festering asshole.

Quote:Oh look, another accredited atheist who agrees with me and not the village idiot we call Taq:

http://commonsenseatheism.com/?p=538

"Accredited atheist"? You really are that fucking stupid to claim such a thing, aren't you. Yes you are.

Quote:You're entitled to your opinion, dipshit.

Talking to yourself again, I see. Yes, I agree that you are a dipshit.

Quote:I'm entitled to mine, as was Hitch and the many other atheists who recognize Craig as a formidable debate opponent.

Your fucking hero Craig *won't* debate me or anyone else on this forum, and for good reason. Nor will any of his sorry-ass toadies. He's too fucking scared. He ain't SHIT as a debating opponent. He can't cheat with me or almost anyone else on this forum. With the possible exception of YOUR pathetic sorry ass.

Quote: If you have nothing intelligent to say, I'm done wasting my time on you. Ass licker.
Run away, shit sucker. I am sure you have a fine career licking Craig's ass waiting for you.

10-04-2014, 06:04 AM
[Image: 011f0e188c0eba94f6aaf531d40d9f7a727960ff...85867c.jpg]