WOOF BANNED!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-11-2014, 09:10 PM
RE: WOOF BANNED!
(16-11-2014 09:07 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(16-11-2014 09:04 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Why would you think you're banned?

'Cause he's a walnut-brained poopyhead. Big Grin

This man speaks the truth.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
17-11-2014, 01:58 AM
Dear Mr Woof. I always enjoy your posts, including the ones where you hate us all and you're leaving, or you think it's socially acceptable to call women whores and men gentlemen when they are extending mutual reciprocities- or even your hang-up on the complexities of positive and negative reputations on a niche forum in the corners of the internet- but just because you have technical difficulties does not mean you are banned. Perhaps troubleshooting with someone or in someway that is apt to help you will aid in your problem you are having.

Much love and respect! Heart

LJ
[+] 4 users Like LadyJane's post
17-11-2014, 02:09 AM
(16-11-2014 04:08 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Well I do't know?
I tried to access the enquiries section about sending a photo I had stored on cyber link you cam. Was told not open to meNo A computer gliche perhaps.
I dont like to ask for help, but my technical skills are diminishing and I am having problems with the instructions.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Old Woof.

Wat.

Dude, if you were banned, it would just plain tell you that you are banned it you tried to log in, or would kick you from the session to tell you.

I should know; the forum banned me for a day one time. Drinking Beverage

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
17-11-2014, 02:47 AM
I think it's more likely that your net or computer is a pile of junk.

They came, they saw and acknowledged
Some good, some bad
Opinion: Dangerous
17-11-2014, 09:13 AM
Go to photobucket. Open an account. Put your pic there, and make sure the size is correct. Copy the address. Go to your user CP here. Plop it in as avatar. Done.

If you were banned, you couldn't post to complain about it.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post