WTAF!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-12-2013, 06:52 AM
WTAF!
My fucking life! When did I become attractive? One of my best friends has tossed his heart into my lap which terrifies me. (Poor Bobby I don't want to hurt him).

My ex-boyfriend wants to get back together (we're still friends). The odd thing is I'm contemplating it. But exs are exs for a reason right? Though we did break up over something that wasn't really anyone's fault.

My ex-girlfriend wants a booty call. I'm not sure I want to touch the Jessie situation with a 39 1/2 ft pole.

Chad the cute guy I told you I've been having tea with wants to be friends with benefits. And if he gets anymore suggestive I'm going to melt. (not that way u pervs)

I think I should just move to Australia so I don't have to deal with this! HELP! Just HELP ME!!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-12-2013, 06:56 AM
RE: WTAF!
(27-12-2013 06:52 AM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  My fucking life! When did I become attractive? One of my best friends has tossed his heart into my lap which terrifies me. (Poor Bobby I don't want to hurt him).

My ex-boyfriend wants to get back together (we're still friends). The odd thing is I'm contemplating it. But exs are exs for a reason right? Though we did break up over something that wasn't really anyone's fault.

My ex-girlfriend wants a booty call. I'm not sure I want to touch the Jessie situation with a 39 1/2 ft pole.

Chad the cute guy I told you I've been having tea with wants to be friends with benefits. And if he gets anymore suggestive I'm going to melt. (not that way u pervs)

I think I should just move to Australia so I don't have to deal with this! HELP! Just HELP ME!!!

Erm - they've people in Australia too yanno? If you're sexy then you're sexy.Thumbsup Count your blessings woman and stop complaining. Tongue
LOL

(seriously........... a woman who looses her eyesight in a 6 car pile up is a tragedy. Having a few too many who wanna bone you... isn't a tragedy lol )

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
27-12-2013, 07:00 AM
(27-12-2013 06:56 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(27-12-2013 06:52 AM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  My fucking life! When did I become attractive? One of my best friends has tossed his heart into my lap which terrifies me. (Poor Bobby I don't want to hurt him).

Erm - they've people in Australia too yanno? If you're sexy then you're sexy.Thumbsup Count your blessings woman and stop complaining. Tongue
LOL

(seriously........... a woman who looses her eyesight in a 6 car pile up is a tragedy. Having a few too many who wanna bone you... isn't a tragedy lol )
I already skip to the not having eyesight part. I'm just.good with decision-making or being under pressure.
27-12-2013, 07:01 AM
(27-12-2013 06:56 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  

LOL

I already skip to the not having eyesight part. I'm just.good with decision-making or being under pressure.
27-12-2013, 07:07 AM
(27-12-2013 07:00 AM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  
(27-12-2013 06:56 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Erm - they've people in Australia too yanno? If you're sexy then you're sexy.Thumbsup Count your blessings woman and stop complaining. Tongue
LOL

Sooooo........ then Don't BE under pressure. Unless it's a Job situation - no one can MAKE you feel pressure. Perhaps you need to spend some time with different people for a bit - yanno - get away from your regular crowd? Put some space - healthy space between you and this so-called pressure. Your life is your own, my friend. You Run it OR it runs you.

and.......... maybe not wash your hair or dress nice for a few days .... go for the ick look for a bit? buwwwaaahaaa

Whatever you decide you only need to remember one little thing:
You are never a victim of your own life. What happens is what you're choosing.
The very moment you get the hang of That little tidbit in your life - you'll have it by the balls. I highly recommend running your own life and telling *Pressure* to piss off.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
27-12-2013, 07:08 AM
(27-12-2013 07:01 AM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  
(27-12-2013 06:56 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Erm - they've people in Australia too yanno? If you're sexy then you're sexy.Thumbsup Count your blessings woman and stop complaining. Tongue
LOL

Spend some time with each to see what suits you? You could just meet each one for lunch to talk it over....

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
31-12-2013, 03:46 AM
Numbers one piece of advice: don't go for the ex.

Number two advice: flirt with all of them and stay single!
[+] 1 user Likes Colourcraze's post
01-01-2014, 11:44 AM
It's called an approach-approach conflict. It's where you have two (or more) options that are both favorable so you can't choose between them--and therefore get none of them.

In what you've described, I would avoid all of it. Friends turning into lovers doesn't work. Ex's only promise more heartache. It's time you met someone knew, like Taylor Swift sings: "It seems like a perfect night to fall in love with strangers..."

You need to meet a stranger.
03-01-2014, 07:31 PM
I agree with Gordon....

Friends who turn into friends-with-benefits never work out from stories I've heard. And exes......noooooo.

"God is a thought who makes crooked all that is straight." - Nietzsche

You can follow/read my blog on religious text and things related at: http://alookatholytext.wordpress.com/
03-01-2014, 07:52 PM
I'm sorry, I've got nothing...it's been too long since I had that problem.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon