Poll: Is this a sign of progress?
Yes, it is a trend.
No, we should've used military action.
Yes, it's progress, but not indicative of a future trend.
I have no idea/Undecided
Other
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
WTAF? American Syria Situation.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-09-2013, 05:09 PM
RE: WTAF? American Syria Situation.
(13-09-2013 01:05 PM)DLJ Wrote:  /grammar nazi.

Grammar Nationalsozialist, if you please.

Drinking Beverage

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
13-09-2013, 05:10 PM
(13-09-2013 04:39 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Most deadly chemicals affect children more. They are smaller and less developed, therefore it takes less nasty gas to kill them. Magic isn't needed. As far as your kidnapping and relocation, never heard of it. Probably because it's based on bullshit.

Actually the kidnapping is based on news reports. I posted an article citing the news reports and video reports of a town where hundreds of children were abducted, these children are starting to be identified as the victims in the video. The idea that chemical weapons only affects children (as there are no women in the videos of the dead) is bullshit you just pulled right out of your ass.
13-09-2013, 05:12 PM
(13-09-2013 05:10 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(13-09-2013 04:39 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Most deadly chemicals affect children more. They are smaller and less developed, therefore it takes less nasty gas to kill them. Magic isn't needed. As far as your kidnapping and relocation, never heard of it. Probably because it's based on bullshit.

Actually the kidnapping is based on news reports. I posted an article citing the news reports and video reports of a town where hundreds of children were abducted, these children are starting to be identified as the victims in the video. The idea that chemical weapons only affects children (as there are no women in the videos of the dead) is bullshit you just pulled right out of your ass.

Here. Let me summarize.

Dark Light: Chemicals affect children more.
I and I: You say chemicals only affect children?

Bullshit from whose ass, again?

13-09-2013, 05:15 PM
(13-09-2013 04:53 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Were Obama a republican the drum beat for war would have given you a head ache.

The old adage "politics stops at the water's edge" is no longer true.

Uh, what? Both parties are war mongers, but it's much worse when the other guy does it. Blink

13-09-2013, 05:18 PM
(13-09-2013 05:12 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(13-09-2013 05:10 PM)I and I Wrote:  Actually the kidnapping is based on news reports. I posted an article citing the news reports and video reports of a town where hundreds of children were abducted, these children are starting to be identified as the victims in the video. The idea that chemical weapons only affects children (as there are no women in the videos of the dead) is bullshit you just pulled right out of your ass.

Here. Let me summarize.

Bullshit is when people don't even want to look at the evidence, or bigger bullshit yet...when people think that it's a loony idea that Alqaeda does horrendous shit.
13-09-2013, 05:29 PM
(13-09-2013 05:18 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(13-09-2013 05:12 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Here. Let me summarize.

Bullshit is when people don't even want to look at the evidence, or bigger bullshit yet...when people think that it's a loony idea that Alqaeda does horrendous shit.

You seem confused.

You ludicrously misrepresented what Dark Light posted, and transparently ignored it when called on it. You then moved on to an unrelated definition of bullshit.

Are you feeling all right? You can take a break and come back later, if you're not able to speak coherently. It's all right; we'll wait.

[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
13-09-2013, 05:38 PM
(13-09-2013 05:29 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(13-09-2013 05:18 PM)I and I Wrote:  Bullshit is when people don't even want to look at the evidence, or bigger bullshit yet...when people think that it's a loony idea that Alqaeda does horrendous shit.

You seem confused.

You ludicrously misrepresented what Dark Light posted, and transparently ignored it when called on it. You then moved on to an unrelated definition of bullshit.

Are you feeling all right? You can take a break and come back later, if you're not able to speak coherently. It's all right; we'll wait.

Are you feeling alright? Alqaeda rebels abducted children in a village months earlier and these children are being identified as the abducted children. You seem to not like reading that?
13-09-2013, 05:45 PM
(13-09-2013 05:38 PM)I and I Wrote:  Are you feeling alright? Alqaeda rebels abducted children in a village months earlier and these children are being identified as the abducted children. You seem to not like reading that?

Here. Let me summarize.

Dark Light: children are more susceptible to chemical weapons.
I and I: you're saying only children are susceptible? That's bullshit.
cjlr: he did not say that, and you know it. Bullshit?
I and I: Alqaeda cocks children propaganda America cocks cocks.

Ah; I see it now! You are apparently responding to a conversation that only exists in your own mind. That's all right, so far as it goes. But I can't see it being particularly productive.

Even you are not stupid enough for that utter non-response to be genuine. Why so dishonest?

13-09-2013, 05:53 PM
(13-09-2013 05:45 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(13-09-2013 05:38 PM)I and I Wrote:  Are you feeling alright? Alqaeda rebels abducted children in a village months earlier and these children are being identified as the abducted children. You seem to not like reading that?

Here. Let me summarize.

Dark Light: children are more susceptible to chemical weapons.
I and I: you're saying only children are susceptible? That's bullshit.
cjlr: he did not say that, and you know it. Bullshit?
I and I: Alqaeda cocks children propaganda America cocks cocks.

Ah; I see it now! You are apparently responding to a conversation that only exists in your own mind. That's all right, so far as it goes. But I can't see it being particularly productive.

Even you are not stupid enough for that utter non-response to be genuine. Why so dishonest?

Thats right, you seem completely stupid as to what was being discussed. You see, I posted an anti US official line, and then dark light shits himself to rush over to try to deny it. The alleged chemical attack was staged by rebels (read what I wrote and not what I didn't write) and this seems to have you pissed off? confused?
13-09-2013, 06:09 PM
(13-09-2013 05:53 PM)I and I Wrote:  Thats right, you seem completely stupid as to what was being discussed. You see, I posted an anti US official line, and then dark light shits himself to rush over to try to deny it. The alleged chemical attack was staged by rebels (read what I wrote and not what I didn't write) and this seems to have you pissed off? confused?

No, I'm... afraid you don't grasp the salient point here:
(13-09-2013 05:45 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Dark Light: children are more susceptible to chemical weapons.
I and I: you're saying only children are susceptible?

This is not honest discussion. It is infantile dissembling.

No further context is necessary to understand the issue. Are you incapable of addressing others' points, instead of what you imagine those points to be?