WTF>?>

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-03-2012, 12:45 AM
WTF>?>
WoW.. What an asshole..

12:12 "For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD."

This is taken from another thread obviously. Who, as a God would do this?

I'm still new to this, but so many things bother me about this that I obviously didn't see before. I was only doing what I was told...

If you touched my first born, I would strike you in "both" cheeks....

Before you see the light, you must die!
Through the fear you're sold into the fraud
It's my obsession, to treat (g)od like an infection
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2012, 01:20 AM
RE: WTF>?>
So you don't know that God had assassins kill all the people form (some town, how cares which one...) including ALL women, children, elderly... C'mon, help me out here, who was the great guy who did all that hard work.

Old Testament is the scariest thing you can read, genocides, murders, plagues, infestations, people turning to salt, rape, angel rape, slaves, more slaves, destroying towns...

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
30-03-2012, 05:27 AM
The worst thing is that it was all totally unnecessary, if God is omnipotent then he could have used a non-infanticide solution to his problem.

I just solace in the fact that it didn't actually happen Smile.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
30-03-2012, 05:39 AM
Well, human history isn't exactly sunshines and buttercups. A lot of this stuff probably did happen, and a lot of those who did it probably believed they were doing it in the name of their god.

Not the stuff about the god traipsing through Egypt murdering firstborns of course, but similar disgusting things.

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
[+] 1 user Likes Smooshmonster's post
30-03-2012, 06:06 AM
Moral of that story: When Yahweh wake up from a nap in a bad mood, stay out of his way.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
30-03-2012, 09:05 PM
It's amazing that most of the people haven't even read the parts of the bible that talk about mass killings and rape, people killing their own kids for god..

Before you see the light, you must die!
Through the fear you're sold into the fraud
It's my obsession, to treat (g)od like an infection
30-03-2012, 10:27 PM
(30-03-2012 09:05 PM)Unreal Wrote:  It's amazing that most of the people haven't even read the parts of the bible that talk about mass killings and rape, people killing their own kids for god..

You'll find that the most ardent defenders of the Bible don't know 90% of what it contains