WTF! 12 year old girls stab their friend 19 times - fantasy game

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-06-2014, 07:28 AM
WTF! 12 year old girls stab their friend 19 times - fantasy game
Now the really scary part of this, is that my two girls and the neighbor boy play " slender man " Ohmy

Lots of questions when the littles get home today.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/12-ye...s-23959855

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
03-06-2014, 07:37 AM
RE: WTF! 12 year old girls stab their friend 19 times - fantasy game
(03-06-2014 07:28 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Now the really scary part of this, is that my two girls and the neighbor boy play " slender man " Ohmy

Hmm chances the game has anything to do with this event .01% How it will be reported "Game makes kid stab friend".

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 6 users Like Revenant77x's post
03-06-2014, 07:45 AM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2014 07:49 AM by Im_Ryan.)
(03-06-2014 07:28 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Now the really scary part of this, is that my two girls and the neighbor boy play " slender man " Ohmy

It says in the article that they got it off a website for horror stories and legends. Don't punish your kids because other kids are stupid. That's like blaming Marilyn Manson for Columbine because the shooters listened to metal Dodgy

**Edit:
Has nothing to do with the game, here is what those girls in the article were reading.

Atir aissom atir imon
03-06-2014, 07:50 AM
True.
It isn't the game as much as it is these two are twisted and in need of some serious mental health treatment.

I mentioned it to my husband, he thinks our kids play " Enderman" from minecraft.

I don't know, but I do intend to ask, which I'm thinking might have been a good idea for the parents of these 3 girls. Talk to your kids, right? Try to figure out if the neighbor kid is twisted and in need of help.....or if my kid does Confused

And part of me keeps thinking about the Swiss Army knives Santa brought them last year Blink Yikes!

03-06-2014, 07:55 AM
(03-06-2014 07:45 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  

It says in the article that they got it off a website for horror stories and legends. Don't punish your kids because other kids are stupid. That's like blaming Marilyn Manson for Columbine because the shooters listened to metal Dodgy

**Edit:
Has nothing to do with the game, here is what those girls in the article were reading.

I'm not going to punish them, just clarify what it is they are playing. Have them explain it to me. And then go from there....if it's innocent fun, no problem, I will tell them to go have fun. If they start telling me some twisted shit I'm going to dig deeper.

Right now all I know is the game involves running back n forth across the street from our back yard to the neighbor across the street.

[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
03-06-2014, 07:55 AM
(03-06-2014 07:50 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  True.
It isn't the game as much as it is these two are twisted and in need of some serious mental health treatment.

I mentioned it to my husband, he thinks our kids play " Enderman" from minecraft.

I don't know, but I do intend to ask, which I'm thinking might have been a good idea for the parents of these 3 girls. Talk to your kids, right? Try to figure out if the neighbor kid is twisted and in need of help.....or if my kid does Confused

And part of me keeps thinking about the Swiss Army knives Santa brought them last year Blink Yikes!

Laugh out load
Enderman is a character in the game Minecraft. It has nothing to do with anything in this discussion. It's literally a shadow figure that comes out at night and will move blocks around just to fuck with you. It will attack you if you attack it, and I think maybe if you look at it. I dunno, it's basically harmless. Minecraft is rated E and is a great game for all ages. You don't have to worry about your kids sacrificing their friends to Endermen Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load

Here's what an "Enderman" is

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 3 users Like Im_Ryan's post
03-06-2014, 07:59 AM
Like I said it could be total innocent fun, and if so, I don't care. " go outside and play"

03-06-2014, 08:06 AM
(03-06-2014 07:59 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Like I said it could be total innocent fun, and if so, I don't care. " go outside and play"

Haha fair enough, sorry I'm laughing at you, it's just one of those "older generation" things Tongue

Atir aissom atir imon
03-06-2014, 08:28 AM
First Dungeons and dragons made kids "evil" now Slenderman? Lol

Loony tunes as well.

Its funny how this always changes.

Games/movies/tv don't make kids violent, kids who are violent find outlets in many different ways.
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
03-06-2014, 08:29 AM
(03-06-2014 08:28 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  First Dungeons and dragons made kids "evil" now Slenderman? Lol

Loony tunes as well.

Its funny how this always changes.

Games/movies/tv don't make kids violent, kids who are violent find outlets in many different ways.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post