WTF! 12 year old girls stab their friend 19 times - fantasy game

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-06-2014, 08:30 AM
RE: WTF! 12 year old girls stab their friend 19 times - fantasy game
(03-06-2014 08:29 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(03-06-2014 08:28 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  First Dungeons and dragons made kids "evil" now Slenderman? Lol

Loony tunes as well.

Its funny how this always changes.

Games/movies/tv don't make kids violent, kids who are violent find outlets in many different ways.

Yes this!

I'm impressed sir. Wink
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2014, 08:32 AM
(03-06-2014 08:30 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(03-06-2014 08:29 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

Yes this!

I'm impressed sir. Wink

*Fun Fact* This piece of 1980's scare tactic made for tv movie was Tom Hanks first starring role.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
03-06-2014, 08:35 AM
(03-06-2014 08:32 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(03-06-2014 08:30 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Yes this!

I'm impressed sir. Wink

*Fun Fact* This piece of 1980's scare tactic made for tv movie was Tom Hanks first starring role.

Yep!

I wish Tom Hanks would have had enough common sense to turn this role down...but then again we may not have had Big then. Oh well.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
03-06-2014, 08:45 AM
(03-06-2014 08:35 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(03-06-2014 08:32 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  *Fun Fact* This piece of 1980's scare tactic made for tv movie was Tom Hanks first starring role.

Yep!

I wish Tom Hanks would have had enough common sense to turn this role down...but then again we may not have had Big then. Oh well.

Funnily enough the movie showed how the Game itself was not the problem. 5 of them were playing and only the kid that had obvious preexisting mental problems had a breakdown. So not the game but rather a susceptible person who would have been tipped over by anything eventually.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
03-06-2014, 08:52 AM
(03-06-2014 08:06 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(03-06-2014 07:59 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Like I said it could be total innocent fun, and if so, I don't care. " go outside and play"

Haha fair enough, sorry I'm laughing at you, it's just one of those "older generation" things Tongue

Laugh all you want. I think it's more of a parent thing.

It's all fun and games until it's your kid in the back of the ambulance. Dodgy

So you think your kids are out playing with neighbors, then you hear the name, and you think to yourself " wait a minute, my kids have been mentioning they play something that sounds like that" and you decide to ask questions because who knows, maybe the kid net door is a little fucking psycho since he is CONSTANTLY talking about wars and blowing shit up. And then Ryan comes along, oh HAHAHAHA, you're nuts. So I ask neighbors boys mom if she knows what they play and she proceeds to tell me that her kid knows all about slender man. And she doesn't think that's what they play ( but isn't sure) , because slenderman scares her kid.

Um yeah, neighbor boys wouldn't want to play a game to scare the neighbor girls, no that would never happen. Dodgy

It isn't the game.....it's the fucking psycho kids that should be getting help but aren't that are a concern, and the neighbor kid .....does have some issues....

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 2 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
03-06-2014, 09:55 AM
Re: WTF! 12 year old girls stab their friend 19 times - fantasy game
Is slenderman even known games?

For years it was just a mystery internet meme of pictures and people making random backstory pages. Wouldn't see how a game of it is more harmful than it's general concept.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
03-06-2014, 12:21 PM
(03-06-2014 07:45 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  It says in the article that they got it off a website for horror stories and legends. Don't punish your kids because other kids are stupid. That's like blaming Marilyn Manson for Columbine because the shooters listened to metal Dodgy

**Edit:
Has nothing to do with the game, here is what those girls in the article were reading.

WeepingWeepingWeepingWeeping Not creepypasta.WeepingWeepingWeepingWeeping

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
03-06-2014, 03:35 PM
Only knowing what is in the media, my guess is that one of the girls is the ring leader of the three and has the issues that manifested with the theme of the game.

Asking questions, teaching children to not be 'crowd pleasers' and helping foster a strong sense of empathy is important.

I hope the victim makes a full recovery and the individuals get the help they need now.
03-06-2014, 11:14 PM
(03-06-2014 07:50 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  True.
It isn't the game as much as it is these two are twisted and in need of some serious mental health treatment.

I mentioned it to my husband, he thinks our kids play " Enderman" from minecraft.

I don't know, but I do intend to ask, which I'm thinking might have been a good idea for the parents of these 3 girls. Talk to your kids, right? Try to figure out if the neighbor kid is twisted and in need of help.....or if my kid does Confused

And part of me keeps thinking about the Swiss Army knives Santa brought them last year Blink Yikes!

You only have a problem if they upgrade to playing Creepers.

[Image: creeper-explosion-o.gif]

(03-06-2014 09:55 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Is slenderman even known games?

For years it was just a mystery internet meme of pictures and people making random backstory pages. Wouldn't see how a game of it is more harmful than it's general concept.

There's a rather short PC game that managed to become fairly well known, popular enough to get a sequel/remake. It really has no violence in it at all, though. You just kind of wander around dark areas trying to not get caught by Slendy. There's a burned body at the end of the sequel, and I think that's it.
04-06-2014, 12:13 AM
Here is TYT with the same story.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]