WTF Happened to the "Feminism" Movement?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-02-2016, 04:40 PM
RE: WTF Happened to the "Feminism" Movement?
(28-02-2016 04:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-02-2016 03:56 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  No MRA has ever espoused want for the right to rape.

MRA? Men's Rights Advocates? The rest of us have a different label for them. Pussies.

wwow nice 1 dude i leld repped
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-02-2016, 04:42 PM
(28-02-2016 04:10 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(28-02-2016 03:56 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  No MRA has ever espoused want for the right to rape.

How could you know that?

I guess it's just more absolutes you want to deal in like you backed away from ignoring in the past. That type of comment can't be backed up on some certain side on either way because that's the stupidity of trying to think in such rigid full blown ways. Why even bother to make such leaps in judgement?

Well, he either can't read, can't comprehend or is misrepresenting me on purpose (I personally thinks it's all three), this is why I don't/won't engage him. Too much like a tantrum for me.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
28-02-2016, 04:42 PM
(28-02-2016 04:38 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(28-02-2016 04:25 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  My saying that is the same as saying there is no god. Obviously I can't know. Would you then not bat an eye if I say there is a ring of extremist feminist 'types' who torture little boys. You can't know there isn't.

And yet her assertion that some 'type' of MRA's have espoused want for a right to rape is unfounded; absolutely a lie. Why aren't you taking an issue with this person knowingly lying in saying a set of people are pro-rape, just to push narrative? Certainly that's evil.

No. She claimed there are extremist MRA's who want the right to rape. Let's see the fucking evidence.

I don't think that's a very wisely said or substantiated claim either.

It's the type of contrast that goes nowhere but to flex off ones esteem. I don't think her claims backed up belt I think it's just pathetic argumentative ploys to respond back harder just as well.

It's like responding to Pops saying he experienced god by saying, there is no gods. Yeah, that's really gonna amount to something..

Kay wtf. This person outright lies about people in saying they want rape as a right and you're here saying I went overboard by stating "That never happened."

Aaaalright m8y.
28-02-2016, 04:44 PM

Except that is patently false. We had a thread on here not long ago that detailed an MRA group advocating legalizing rape on private property. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Chas's post
28-02-2016, 04:50 PM
(28-02-2016 04:42 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(28-02-2016 04:10 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  How could you know that?

I guess it's just more absolutes you want to deal in like you backed away from ignoring in the past. That type of comment can't be backed up on some certain side on either way because that's the stupidity of trying to think in such rigid full blown ways. Why even bother to make such leaps in judgement?

Well, he either can't read, can't comprehend or is misrepresenting me on purpose (I personally thinks it's all three), this is why I don't/won't engage him. Too much like a tantrum for me.

Nah. Point out how I'm misconstruing what you said.

You were having a nice hugbox time; both sides have extremists and all that jazz, thus:

You give an example of an extremist feminist actually exists.

Then, however, you give an example of extremist MRA's, who want legal rape, that don't exist.

The intellectually dishonest always accuse others of being so.
28-02-2016, 04:51 PM
(28-02-2016 04:44 PM)Chas Wrote:  

Except that is patently false. We had a thread on here not long ago that detailed an MRA group advocating legalizing rape on private property. Drinking Beverage

Really? What was their name, again?
28-02-2016, 04:52 PM
(28-02-2016 04:44 PM)Chas Wrote:  

(04-02-2016 04:00 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/02/pro-rape...thecutblog

The best bit of the article:

"The photos of us will show women that being powerful is an option," founder Savoy Howe told Metro News. "And I think that’s what needs to happen against this d*****bag."

After word of the Newsgirls' plans spread, Roosh decided to cancel the meet-ups, writing that he can "no longer guarantee the safety or privacy of the men who want to attend."

Imagine feeling unsafe in a public space, or afraid to have your privacy violated. As a woman, I have no idea what that must be like.

Nothing like knocking the wind out of their sails. Bwhahahahaha..........
Those ladies rock! Worship Slaves
here it is...above, about Roosh V below from wiki
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roosh_V
[+] 2 users Like carol's post
28-02-2016, 04:57 PM
[Image: 16213_5feb14.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
28-02-2016, 04:58 PM (This post was last modified: 28-02-2016 05:02 PM by Gilgamesh.)
(28-02-2016 04:52 PM)carol Wrote:  
(28-02-2016 04:44 PM)Chas Wrote:  Except that is patently false. We had a thread on here not long ago that detailed an MRA group advocating legalizing rape on private property. Drinking Beverage

(04-02-2016 04:00 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/02/pro-rape...thecutblog

The best bit of the article:

"The photos of us will show women that being powerful is an option," founder Savoy Howe told Metro News. "And I think that’s what needs to happen against this d*****bag."

After word of the Newsgirls' plans spread, Roosh decided to cancel the meet-ups, writing that he can "no longer guarantee the safety or privacy of the men who want to attend."

Imagine feeling unsafe in a public space, or afraid to have your privacy violated. As a woman, I have no idea what that must be like.

Nothing like knocking the wind out of their sails. Bwhahahahaha..........
Those ladies rock! Worship Slaves
here it is...

RoK. Lol..

You guys are fucks.

Type 'return of kings mra' into google. The first two links willl be to RoK articles, in which they reject and mock MRM.

In that very thread you linked I told you guys they don't identify as MRA's

You people have your fingers in your ears at this point.
28-02-2016, 04:58 PM
(28-02-2016 04:50 PM)Gilgamesh Wrote:  
(28-02-2016 04:42 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  Well, he either can't read, can't comprehend or is misrepresenting me on purpose (I personally thinks it's all three), this is why I don't/won't engage him. Too much like a tantrum for me.

Nah. Point out how I'm misconstruing what you said.

You were having a nice hugbox time; both sides have extremists and all that jazz, thus:

You give an example of an extremist feminist actually exists.

Then, however, you give an example of extremist MRA's, who want legal rape, that don't exist.

The intellectually dishonest always accuse others of being so.

No, since you've been so nice and polite here today, I think I'll let you stew for a while on your error. I'll point it out again later when I have the time to talk real slow.

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post