WTF Happened to the "Feminism" Movement?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-03-2016, 08:22 PM
RE: WTF Happened to the "Feminism" Movement?
(10-03-2016 08:18 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I gotta go take a shit. Drinking Beverage

Good, watch the vid on the pot and wash your hands when you're done. Also, consider fewer dairy products.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2016, 08:24 PM
(10-03-2016 08:22 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(10-03-2016 08:18 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I gotta go take a shit. Drinking Beverage

Good, watch the vid on the pot and wash your hands when you're done. Also, consider fewer dairy products.

Thanks for that! And may I suggest Androgel for you. ... fuckin' pussy.

#sigh
10-03-2016, 08:28 PM
I think a lot more of this thread is about women bashing than simply anti-angry-new-wave-feminists. Drinking Beverage

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
10-03-2016, 08:34 PM
(10-03-2016 08:28 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  I think a lot more of this thread is about women bashing than simply anti-angry-new-wave-feminists. Drinking Beverage

I didn't read everyone's comments, certainly not the wall of texts, but I didn't see that. If that did happen though I'm sure they will be socially ostracized by the more vigilant in the community.

10-03-2016, 08:36 PM
(10-03-2016 08:24 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(10-03-2016 08:22 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Good, watch the vid on the pot and wash your hands when you're done. Also, consider fewer dairy products.

Thanks for that! And may I suggest Androgel for you. ... fuckin' pussy.

Testes still in tip-top shape for now, but if they give me the blues I'll gel it up!

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
10-03-2016, 11:29 PM

Because why not.
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
10-03-2016, 11:34 PM
(10-03-2016 08:34 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(10-03-2016 08:28 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  I think a lot more of this thread is about women bashing than simply anti-angry-new-wave-feminists. Drinking Beverage

I didn't read everyone's comments, certainly not the wall of texts, but I didn't see that. If that did happen though I'm sure they will be socially ostracized by the more vigilant in the community.

Nah, they'll then insist that they weren't woman bashing and that the ones attempting the ostracism are angry new wave feminists. But anyway ostracism IMO is a waste of time. I just adjust my opinion of the person in the negative - may attempt to chirp them but frequently they're impervious.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
11-03-2016, 05:54 AM
(10-03-2016 11:34 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(10-03-2016 08:34 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I didn't read everyone's comments, certainly not the wall of texts, but I didn't see that. If that did happen though I'm sure they will be socially ostracized by the more vigilant in the community.

Nah, they'll then insist that they weren't woman bashing and that the ones attempting the ostracism are angry new wave feminists. But anyway ostracism IMO is a waste of time. I just adjust my opinion of the person in the negative - may attempt to chirp them but frequently they're impervious.

That is if you assume that when you talk about modern feminism's problems it equals woman hating.
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
11-03-2016, 06:11 AM
(11-03-2016 05:54 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(10-03-2016 11:34 PM)morondog Wrote:  Nah, they'll then insist that they weren't woman bashing and that the ones attempting the ostracism are angry new wave feminists. But anyway ostracism IMO is a waste of time. I just adjust my opinion of the person in the negative - may attempt to chirp them but frequently they're impervious.

That is if you assume that when you talk about modern feminism's problems it equals woman hating.

I saw your screed amigo Rolleyes

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
11-03-2016, 10:31 AM

Without examples, a useless statement.
[+] 2 users Like Gilgamesh's post