WTF Happened to the "Feminism" Movement?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-03-2016, 09:12 AM
RE: WTF Happened to the "Feminism" Movement?
(19-03-2016 07:50 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(13-03-2016 06:03 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  It's much more serious than that. These women are far spread. They are on schools boards in universities, they are being appointed positions on boards in large companies, they are speaking to the UN, they have gotten Nobel Prize Winners, and Nasa engineers fired or dismissed. Their realm of influence is huge. You underestimate the effectiveness of their bullying greatly.

Good God! How shall we ever bring them to justice? Facepalm I mean jeez. You could bring a court case but the judge might secretly be a feminist.

Rolleyes

If you want atrocious and illegal I can post that too. Should've known this is the crowd who's out for blood, I suppose.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
19-03-2016, 09:14 AM
(19-03-2016 09:12 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(19-03-2016 07:50 AM)morondog Wrote:  Good God! How shall we ever bring them to justice? Facepalm I mean jeez. You could bring a court case but the judge might secretly be a feminist.

Rolleyes

If you want atrocious and illegal I can post that too. Should've known this is the crowd who's out for blood, I suppose.

... Not gonna watch it but I'm aware of the case. What do you want me to see? That some stupid woman is totally crazy?

Yeah, I'm out for blood. Your blood. 'Cos I'm menopausal. Rolleyes

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
19-03-2016, 09:19 AM
(19-03-2016 09:14 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(19-03-2016 09:12 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Rolleyes

... Not gonna watch it but I'm aware of the case. What do you want me to see? That some stupid woman is totally crazy?

Well, hard to respond if your gonna stick your fingers in your ears and say neener neener boo boo now isn't it?

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
19-03-2016, 09:28 AM
(19-03-2016 09:19 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(19-03-2016 09:14 AM)morondog Wrote:  ... Not gonna watch it but I'm aware of the case. What do you want me to see? That some stupid woman is totally crazy?

Well, hard to respond if your gonna stick your fingers in your ears and say neener neener boo boo now isn't it?

I propose not to watch the video, then I ask what point you are making? Is that hard to spell out? I hate when people post videos without any explanation. I refuse to waste my time. Is that unreasonable?

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
19-03-2016, 09:29 AM
I am aware that she assaulted a student journalist and was subsequently fired IIRC? So... how is this relevant?

19-03-2016, 10:25 AM
Hey dark light don't mind me posting this video, it is a video about science and sexism by the factual feminist.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
19-03-2016, 02:28 PM
(19-03-2016 10:25 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Hey dark light don't mind me posting this video, it is a video about science and sexism by the factual feminist.

In order for it to be relevant or worthwhile to moron's time you need to transfer that video to text and remove the graphic illustrations. Is that too much to ask? Smartass

19-03-2016, 02:40 PM
(19-03-2016 02:28 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(19-03-2016 10:25 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Hey dark light don't mind me posting this video, it is a video about science and sexism by the factual feminist.

In order for it to be relevant or worthwhile to moron's time you need to transfer that video to text and remove the graphic illustrations. Is that too much to ask? Smartass

Is it really? I don't have a fast net connection and I don't see why I should address any point in a video made by some random that you somehow think adds to your point. Identify why you want me to watch the fucking video.

I repeat. How does that video of whats-her-face being crazy support your point,whatever your point is?

19-03-2016, 04:27 PM
(19-03-2016 02:40 PM)morondog Wrote:  Is it really? I don't have a fast net connection and I don't see why I should address any point in a video made by some random that you somehow think adds to your point. Identify why you want me to watch the fucking video.

Well the point should be to understand the other side of the argument. Part of a meaningful dialogue. Creationist tend to dismiss videos making different points for example. Let me share a story. One point I had a debate with my dad and talked to him about evolution. He made a claim that darwin was racist. So in hearing that I found a source showing how he wasn't racist. What did he do? Say it was a waste of time. Now I am not saying you should immediately watch the video, but you should watch if you want to understand the other side of the argument.

(19-03-2016 02:40 PM)morondog Wrote:  I repeat. How does that video of whats-her-face being crazy support your point,whatever your point is?

I think dark's point is that something in feminism today allows this behavior to spawn. She is not the worst of it. Here is another example:

Keep in mind these people follow the same gender studies or feminist theory every other feminist has. And the thing is that feminist dismissing crazy feminist is just like christians denying crazy christians. This no true scotts man fallacy. It doesn't make feminism look good, it makes it look worst. Same goes for christians. It shows that something is inherently wrong with the ideology. The difference being feminist can change and still be correct. Saying women deserve equal rights as men will always be correct. However, they way people define equal as something else, in sort of a we are all equal, but some are more equal than others.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
19-03-2016, 05:18 PM (This post was last modified: 19-03-2016 05:28 PM by GirlyMan.)
#BrightLivesMatter.

Presented without comment. Drinking Beverage

#sigh