WTF Moment...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-04-2013, 09:41 PM (This post was last modified: 28-04-2013 09:45 PM by Peanut.)
WTF Moment...
I searched for a thread that had stuff like this in it. I wanted to be able to just post and you guys could have a laugh. I told Erxy about my problem with finding said thread, and he suggested I should just make another thread. After telling him I didn't know if I wanted to, he said, (very persuasively, I might add.) "Just DOOOOOO ITTTTTTT."

So I said, "Fine."

Today I was talking about a bunch of stuff with a family member who shall not be named. I said something about evolution. She said, "That's as ridiculous as people believing we came from apes!"

"Umm..." *Gets up to pace the driveway.

"Where's the evidence?"

"Well..."

"I mean, evolution isn't real! It's NOT because I haven't been able to teach my cat how to dance the Jig."

Blink *Turns around, eyes wide, trying to figure out if she was serious.

I know this person. I know when she uses "jokes" to make points about things she believes. She WAS making a joke, but she felt that this made sense, when one really thinks about it.

"You know evolution goes beyond training a cat how to do stuff, right?"

"Well, no. It's the same principle. If I can't teach her how to dance, then that's proof that evolution is not true."

"I like your hair cut that way; It's super cute. It suits you."

I'll just stop here. I can't go on! Weeping

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Peanut's post
28-04-2013, 09:46 PM
RE: WTF Moment...
Tartsie can make cats dance. Therefore, evolution is true.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
28-04-2013, 10:06 PM
Other than that, how's your sister doing these days, Peanut?

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-04-2013, 10:09 PM
[Image: 0431-Break-Dance-Kitty.png]

Also, just for funsies:

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 3 users Like Peanut's post
28-04-2013, 10:13 PM
(28-04-2013 10:06 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  Other than that, how's your sister doing these days, Peanut?

Drinking Beverage Frusty

28-04-2013, 10:17 PM
Angel

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
28-04-2013, 10:18 PM
(28-04-2013 10:13 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(28-04-2013 10:06 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  Other than that, how's your sister doing these days, Peanut?

Drinking Beverage Frusty

Hey look on the bright side this means You're the smart sister Thumbsup

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
28-04-2013, 10:25 PM
I wanna hear other people's stories about their own "WTF moments" involving religious people... I don't want to feel so alone, ya know? Censored

[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
28-04-2013, 10:26 PM
Okay, I'll be a sport and play along with the thread...

When I first saw this thread I thought... Uh oh... WTF has Peanut gotten into this time?

[+] 1 user Likes bbeljefe's post
28-04-2013, 10:32 PM
(28-04-2013 10:18 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(28-04-2013 10:13 PM)Peanut Wrote:  Drinking Beverage Frusty

Hey look on the bright side this means You're the smart sister Thumbsup

It's so sad! I love my sister so much! She's also older than me. I hate the stupidity that spews from her mouth. I KNEW I shoulda left out "family member" when I wrote it. GAH!

In her defense, she's really, really awesome. HONEST! She's so cool. I hate talking about her, but I needed to share this! Let's pretend it wasn't her from here on out. I feel bad. Sadcryface

I really hope she never finds out about this forum.

[+] 2 users Like Peanut's post