WTF North Korea? It's like we're in the Dark Ages.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-05-2015, 11:39 PM
RE: WTF North Korea? It's like we're in the Dark Ages.
(18-05-2015 03:27 PM)kim Wrote:  I gotta wonder how long this can continue. Sooner or later, he's got to run out of enablers.

Someone like that really isn't "liked", he's feared. And fear will be what takes him out.

Don't hold your breath -- Stalin lasted 26 years and perhaps 50 million murders.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-05-2015, 11:55 PM
I must say I'm pretty impressed with the fat kid. Obviously bred true. I thought he'd last about thirty seconds longer than his daddy...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
19-05-2015, 02:51 AM
I wonder how different life would have been in NK if the older brother had taken over.

[Image: disney-land-korea.jpg]

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
19-05-2015, 05:15 AM
(19-05-2015 02:51 AM)Eva Wrote:  I wonder how different life would have been in NK if the older brother had taken over.

[Image: disney-land-korea.jpg]

You can bet things would have rapidly dissolved into a coup by military officials against him, I'd say.

unless he's a lot more ruthless than it might seem. Not going to keep them in line without it.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
19-05-2015, 08:52 AM
[Image: 21o92s5.jpg]