WTF do I do with this????????

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-09-2015, 11:06 PM
WTF do I do with this????????
When u wake up and I'm gone ... I know u won't bother nor care that I'm gone .... so good night ... good .bye... and hope that this is all u needed to be happy

Middle daughter posted on Facebook a few minutes ago. Older daughter thinks it's an attention ploy which isn't all that unreasonable an assumption.

Earlier post talked in a rambling, garbled way about her best friend who was murdered a few years ago.

I can't just drive over to see her...she is on the other side of the country...she won't answer the phone...she was up a few weeks ago, lately spiraling back down.

I don't know if I should call for a welfare check...hell, I don't even know if she is home. Her kids are usually with other people.

FUCK!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-09-2015, 11:11 PM
RE: WTF do I do with this????????
Call her and let her know that you'll be sending a welfare check

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
26-09-2015, 11:13 PM
It couldn't be a big "screw you" to an asshole boyfriend, or something?

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
26-09-2015, 11:16 PM
No clue, but Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
26-09-2015, 11:22 PM
She's obviously awake, go ahead and call. This is "better safe than sorry" territory.
[+] 2 users Like Reltzik's post
26-09-2015, 11:22 PM
She won't answer her phone.

Yeah, there was a recent breakup but I think it's more.

I don't know what to do...I responded to her post asking if I needed to call for help for her. She isn't online.

Son of a bitch...

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
26-09-2015, 11:28 PM
Do what you can. Call for the wellfare check if it's an option. If she is down, it's giving her the attention, but that shows that you love her and care. Post on her FB page - ask her what's up. Contact her if you can by any means necessary and make it clear that maybe one person may not care but there are certainly others that do.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
26-09-2015, 11:33 PM
Get in contact with her, it sounds like she needs help one way or another.

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
[+] 1 user Likes Imathinker's post
27-09-2015, 12:33 AM
Older daughter finally reached her. Younger daughter talked about everything except the suicidal sounding post and the previous unnerving post. That doesn't give me a warm, fuzzy feeling as she is side-stepping the issues at hand. But at least someone got in touch with her.

I really feel in my heart that she will not last much longer...either through a deliberate act or a drug related incident...or simply being around the wrong people.

The roller coaster that she has been on has lasted since she was a teen but she refuses to accept help. Nearly every day I worry that something will happen to her or the kids or all three of them.

Thanks guys...panic mode for me...these were the scariest posts she had made...and that's saying something.

My head is pounding and my stomach is in my throat.

27-09-2015, 01:24 AM
Sorry Angie Sad That's really hard... Hug

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post