WTF do I do with this????????

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-09-2015, 07:34 AM
RE: WTF do I do with this????????
Sad Sorry again. I'm out of ideas. The kid clearly needs help...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
27-09-2015, 09:07 AM
Tough situation Anj, is intervention necessary?

Best of luck with her.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
27-09-2015, 09:15 AM
I have no idea what to tell you here. It could be a suicidal statement, but it could just as easily be seen as a pissed off note to a boyfriend.

You know her better than us...

From a genetic point of view, like someone else said, there could be some of your mom's genes at play.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
27-09-2015, 09:20 AM
(27-09-2015 09:15 AM)Dom Wrote:  I have no idea what to tell you here. It could be a suicidal statement, but it could just as easily be seen as a pissed off note to a boyfriend.

You know her better than us...

From a genetic point of view, like someone else said, there could be some of your mom's genes at play.

I would have chalked it up to a pissed off note to the boyfriend had the previous note not been a rambling, barely coherent post about her friend who was murdered by her husband a few years back. When she talks about Tori's murder, she is usually pretty low. When she talks about missing Tori, it's different...it's melancholy. Hard to explain...you kind of had to be there. Undecided

I tried to call her a little while ago, not surprisingly, she didn't answer.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
27-09-2015, 10:48 AM
Just going to send ya a hug.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
27-09-2015, 11:24 AM
I can only imagine your distress. I hope y'all are able to work with her and get her into a better headspace.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
27-09-2015, 11:41 AM
Hug
[+] 1 user Likes 7R0MM3L's post
27-09-2015, 12:07 PM
(27-09-2015 09:20 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I tried to call her a little while ago, not surprisingly, she didn't answer.

Call from a number she's not familiar with.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
27-09-2015, 12:30 PM
Thanks you guys...you are all great.

I talked to older daughter who said she had about an hour long conversation with middle daughter last night and by the end of it she sounded much better. It was the first time they had talked since New Year's Eve. When Shawn goes into avoid mode, she is very good at it. She was a master at it even when we still lived in SC.

She does not want to hear me say to ask for help from her doctor. She won't talk to me. She has spoken to doctors before, they prescribe things and she won't take it. No one can shove a pill down her throat she doesn't want to take. A couple years back she sent me two huge bottles of Lexapro saying that she didn't like how it made her feel...this has been her excuse to stopping everything that's been given to her that won't get her high or that she can't swap with a friend for a drug of choice. Apparently Lexapro has low street value.

I know that all this gets to me but I tend to don a pretty tough facade. A dear friend sent me a message this morning...an audible sob seemingly came from nowhere...even the dogs woke up and looked at me. I don't cry very often but am still welling up with tears every so often. I feel like I failed with this kid. The oldest seems to have her life on track, the youngest is buying a house this week, and the middle one just can't seem to find her way and I can't seem to help her. My heart aches to a level I can't even put into words.

Thank you all for being here, there, and everywhere...just knowing that there is someone to listen when it all gets to be too much is worth more than you know. Fuck, tears again.

Much love...seriously, much, much love to you all.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
27-09-2015, 01:09 PM
(27-09-2015 09:20 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I would have chalked it up to a pissed off note to the boyfriend had the previous note not been a rambling, barely coherent post about her friend who was murdered by her husband a few years back. When she talks about Tori's murder, she is usually pretty low. When she talks about missing Tori, it's different...it's melancholy. Hard to explain...you kind of had to be there. Undecided

No wonder she's fucked up Undecided

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.