WTF do I do with this????????

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-09-2015, 01:29 PM
RE: WTF do I do with this????????
(27-09-2015 12:33 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Older daughter finally reached her. Younger daughter talked about everything except the suicidal sounding post and the previous unnerving post. That doesn't give me a warm, fuzzy feeling as she is side-stepping the issues at hand. But at least someone got in touch with her.

I really feel in my heart that she will not last much longer...either through a deliberate act or a drug related incident...or simply being around the wrong people.

The roller coaster that she has been on has lasted since she was a teen but she refuses to accept help. Nearly every day I worry that something will happen to her or the kids or all three of them.

Thanks guys...panic mode for me...these were the scariest posts she had made...and that's saying something.

My head is pounding and my stomach is in my throat.

Hug

(22-08-2015 07:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  It is by will alone I set my brows in motion it is by the conditioner of avocado that the brows acquire volume the skin acquires spots the spots become a warning. It is by will alone I set my brows in motion.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Octapulse's post
27-09-2015, 04:24 PM
(27-09-2015 12:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I feel like I failed with this kid.

Come on now. I know that you're going to feel that way as a mother, but you know as well as anyone else that we all have to find our own way in this life. No matter how much support is available to someone it's up to them to reach out for it.

Just keep doing what you can. Hopes for the best Anj. Love ya.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
27-09-2015, 05:05 PM
My first thought when I awoke this morning was of you Anjele. I do hope all is ok?

Thinking of you. Dale

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
27-09-2015, 05:09 PM
(27-09-2015 05:05 PM)Banjo Wrote:  My first thought when I awoke this morning was of you Anjele. I do hope all is ok?

Thinking of you. Dale

Still struggling...I feel so helpless. Thanks Banjo.

Damn tears keep welling up. But, I will get through this...I hope my daughter finds her way soon for her sake and the sake of her kids.

I keep thinking that if Tori were still alive I would call her...she had such a calming influence on my daughter. We are all a little lost without her. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
27-09-2015, 05:13 PM
Shawn has kids? Well that is a good reason to stick around.
Hug

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
27-09-2015, 05:14 PM
I must go to hospital right now. Will check on my phone from there.

Much love. Dale

Banjo.
27-09-2015, 06:27 PM
(27-09-2015 12:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Thanks you guys...you are all great.

I talked to older daughter who said she had about an hour long conversation with middle daughter last night and by the end of it she sounded much better. It was the first time they had talked since New Year's Eve. When Shawn goes into avoid mode, she is very good at it. She was a master at it even when we still lived in SC.

She does not want to hear me say to ask for help from her doctor. She won't talk to me. She has spoken to doctors before, they prescribe things and she won't take it. No one can shove a pill down her throat she doesn't want to take. A couple years back she sent me two huge bottles of Lexapro saying that she didn't like how it made her feel...this has been her excuse to stopping everything that's been given to her that won't get her high or that she can't swap with a friend for a drug of choice. Apparently Lexapro has low street value.

I know that all this gets to me but I tend to don a pretty tough facade. A dear friend sent me a message this morning...an audible sob seemingly came from nowhere...even the dogs woke up and looked at me. I don't cry very often but am still welling up with tears every so often. I feel like I failed with this kid. The oldest seems to have her life on track, the youngest is buying a house this week, and the middle one just can't seem to find her way and I can't seem to help her. My heart aches to a level I can't even put into words.

Thank you all for being here, there, and everywhere...just knowing that there is someone to listen when it all gets to be too much is worth more than you know. Fuck, tears again.

Much love...seriously, much, much love to you all.

You didn't fail anyone. You can't take responsibility for her either and you can't help her if she doesn't want help.

The only thing you can do is tell her you love her and be there for her when she does need you.

In the meantime, huge hug.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
27-09-2015, 06:29 PM (This post was last modified: 27-09-2015 06:32 PM by Chas.)
(26-09-2015 11:06 PM)Anjele Wrote:  When u wake up and I'm gone ... I know u won't bother nor care that I'm gone .... so good night ... good .bye... and hope that this is all u needed to be happy

Middle daughter posted on Facebook a few minutes ago. Older daughter thinks it's an attention ploy which isn't all that unreasonable an assumption.

Earlier post talked in a rambling, garbled way about her best friend who was murdered a few years ago.

I can't just drive over to see her...she is on the other side of the country...she won't answer the phone...she was up a few weeks ago, lately spiraling back down.

I don't know if I should call for a welfare check...hell, I don't even know if she is home. Her kids are usually with other people.

FUCK!

Make the call. Gasp

Edit: I see that I'm a day late. Facepalm

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-09-2015, 07:01 PM
(27-09-2015 05:09 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(27-09-2015 05:05 PM)Banjo Wrote:  My first thought when I awoke this morning was of you Anjele. I do hope all is ok?

Thinking of you. Dale

Still struggling...I feel so helpless. Thanks Banjo.

Damn tears keep welling up. But, I will get through this...I hope my daughter finds her way soon for her sake and the sake of her kids.

I keep thinking that if Tori were still alive I would call her...she had such a calming influence on my daughter. We are all a little lost without her. Undecided

What is the latest?

Banjo.
27-09-2015, 07:08 PM
(27-09-2015 07:01 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(27-09-2015 05:09 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Still struggling...I feel so helpless. Thanks Banjo.

What is the latest?

Quiet today...no manic posts on FB. She won't talk to me. I have to accept that I am limited in what I can do but it doesn't make it less stressful. We had her considering moving out here with the rest of us a couple years ago...I wish she would have. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post