WTF happened last night?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-09-2014, 02:18 PM
WTF happened last night?
Any crazy stories to share after a night/week of partying or detoxing? Wake up in someone else's house or jail, or making out with a rottweiler named Rummstien?

If you killed anyone please don't implicate yourself here. Stay smart about your stupidity.

A wise person makes their own decisions; an ignorant one follows public opinion.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Elskidor's post
06-09-2014, 02:18 PM
RE: WTF happened last night?
I killed 3 Sims and had a baby with a ghost.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
06-09-2014, 02:19 PM
(06-09-2014 02:18 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I killed 3 Sims and had a baby with a ghost.

She did. I was there. Well, sort of.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
06-09-2014, 02:20 PM
It's been so long since I had a WTF happened last night kinda night that I can't remember when or what it was.

It's hell gettin' old and responsible and shit. Confused

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
06-09-2014, 02:22 PM
(06-09-2014 02:20 PM)Anjele Wrote:  It's been so long since I had a WTF happened last night kinda night that I can't remember when or what it was.

I rarely get drunk. Although I did end up going on a motorcycle ride with a friend, going back over there, listening to lots of marilyn manson and playing xbox and sharing half a bottle of rum... and I am pretty sure I made a lot of drunk facebook posts, I kind of recall drunk posting on Erx's page.

I regret nothing. Except the headache the next day.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 2 users Like Logisch's post
06-09-2014, 02:24 PM
(06-09-2014 02:19 PM)Logisch Wrote:  She did. I was there. Well, sort of.

Yeah, Logisch is actually my ghost baby.

(06-09-2014 02:20 PM)Anjele Wrote:  It's been so long since I had a WTF happened last night kinda night that I can't remember when or what it was.

I bet Anj actually turns up and gets crunk every single night and does all sorts of crazy shit. She's just so used to the feeling of hangovers and the after effects of drugs that she doesn't realize the mini cooper in her driveway is stolen and has cocaine hidden in between the seats.
06-09-2014, 02:26 PM
(06-09-2014 02:24 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  

I bet Anj actually turns up and gets crunk every single night and does all sorts of crazy shit. She's just so used to the feeling of hangovers and the after effects of drugs that she doesn't realize the mini cooper in her driveway is stolen and has cocaine hidden in between the seats.

Oh, I would know if there was cocaine and it wouldn't be between the seats of a car. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
06-09-2014, 02:28 PM
(06-09-2014 02:24 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  

[Image: sht.gif]

[+] 6 users Like Logisch's post
06-09-2014, 02:38 PM
(06-09-2014 02:28 PM)Logisch Wrote:  
(06-09-2014 02:24 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Yeah, Logisch is actually my ghost baby.

[Image: sht.gif]

Also ghost babies are born via bowel movements.

Now you know where you came from.

Piece of shit.
[+] 5 users Like Ferdinand's post
06-09-2014, 02:40 PM
LOL! Oh shit. (Literally) Born from shit and fire.
[Image: cage10.jpg]